What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have had Original Haze that was almost like acid, unexperienced smokers would white-out or pass-out, or throw up after a toke or two... Oh, and it was Euphoric to say the least. I would feel like I was floating in a cloud, or held in the hands of a comfortable giant, I had no need for anything, I was totally blissed. -SamS

sounds very familiar to me :D

funkyhorse

Master SamS
Happy and healthy 2021!!
I am comparing your old seeds with other breeders old seed and yours clearly stand out
They are vigorous in most cases

The worst of all has been a 30% success from Seedsman Skunkman Range Indian Skunk and Breeders Retail Thunk which go throw a shock stage and then grow normally and 50% from a Seedsman Original Haze pack
From these strains I had at least over 80% success(success means a living plant because many more show roots but dont make it):
Seedsman Skunkman Range The Resinator
Seedsman Skunkman Range Wonder Woman
Breeders Retail Mex/Hz x Hz/Skunk
Breeders Retail Ohz x Skunk

Master SamS, Thank you very much for your work and your lessons, they are truly appreciated
Hazy and healthy 2021 for everybody!

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Hazey New 2021

Hazey New 2021

hello haze lovers and those who will become,
wish you all a hazey 2021!
may our dreams become true....
i'm working on :biggrin:
picture.php

@SamS
now see what you've done with the haze... :biggrin:
many many thx & all the best for 2021!
hope to meet again...
:thank you:
M.:smoker:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

@SamS
hope to meet again...
:
Best wishes to Mac! ... calling you from “beyond the thunder~dome”:)

SolarLogos

View Image

@SamS
hope to meet again...
:thank you:
M.:smoker:
Thank you for the great show brother, it was certainly one of the positive highlights of 2020 (we know there weren't many). Have a blessed and psychedelic 2021!:)
Peace

bigherb

Veteran
Happy New Years

Blessings and health to all the Haze heads and the IC family

Thanks to our brothers such as JC and MM looks like 2021 will be the Year of the Haze

1luvbigherb

LostTribe

Premium user
Been taking a break from the webernets.

Quickest OHz from Todd at 66 days and about half the pistils have turned bright red. Smells are very nice and strong. I got a bit of ginger from one and there are some other scents in there too. Another is more wispy with different looking hairs sort of all over the place medusa like, lots of resin on this one. The other 3 are taking longer but seem like the bud structure on those 3 is more dense so far.

Thought from the looks of them that they were further along. I will wait at least 12 weeks on the first one not sure the later 3 will finish in 14. I love the smells and from the looks and smells I am hoping this turns out to be the mystery weed my mentor let me try from some old heads.

Best
LT

harvestreaper

Veteran

Quickest OHz from Todd at 66 days and about half the pistils have turned bright red. Smells are very nice and strong. I got a bit of ginger from one and there are some other scents in there too. Another is more wispy with different looking hairs sort of all over the place medusa like, lots of resin on this one. The other 3 are taking longer but seem like the bud structure on those 3 is more dense so far.

Thought from the looks of them that they were further along. I will wait at least 12 weeks on the first one not sure the later 3 will finish in 14. I love the smells and from the looks and smells I am hoping this turns out to be the mystery weed my mentor let me try from some old heads.

Best
LT
mine went from 11 an half to 16 weeks on 11/13

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

Best
LT

terps of Ohz are not only strong, but also it is very complex palette.. I have never had haze hybrid pheno which would put out such wide and rich palette of terps as some phenos of original haze. I like colorful ones the most, as they lack green taste of green phenos :D

LostTribe

Premium user
mine went from 11 an half to 16 weeks on 11/13

I am running 12/12 but under 3500k LED, HLG 250w knockoff. I am wondering if this LED is making them bloom faster too? My Oldtimer's x New99 are filling in a lot more and quicker than the first run under HPS.

Anybody know if these LED's finish out quicker? I had denser buds in my Cinderella last run but didn't really keep track of the overall bloom time.

G

Harvested lower fuller branches a couple weeks ago.I'm letting her go for another couple weeks maybe...

HTFgSUv.jpg
EmtPj19.jpg
Eam7FRb.jpg
VUXF4Lj.jpg
6NYzrsV.jpg

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
terps of Ohz are not only strong, but also it is very complex palette.. I have never had haze hybrid pheno which would put out such wide and rich palette of terps as some phenos of original haze. I like colorful ones the most, as they lack green taste of green phenos :D

Haze is a hybrid of pure sativas Allegedly now no sativa i have ever grown or smoked has what i would consider a strong odor or smell .

Indicas tend to have strong smells not sativas.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
until you will grow it, I have nothing to discuss with you.. and maybe even after that as I dont discuss with notorious trolls.