What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

C

CannaCompulsory

Word ^ ... someone back on the earlier pages(1-12) of this thread posted a smoke report, and at least the appearance of that bud is almost identical to what I got in the beginning.
Later on like late 1999 and on I was seeing some REALLY amazing haze going around BK. It was much dencer nug, stronger all around but SAME AWESOME INCREDIBLE spice flavor incense smell(ceder-wood to be more precise).

Mr. Skunkman, Please, if you still looking at this posts please comment on the incense trait aroma and taste(frankincense/ceder) we see in ny area hazes. It would be interesting to hear any thoughts about that, and if your responsible for this sir i give you the biggest ups possible. The only herb that literally makes me drool.

C

CannaCompulsory

...yea the high is THE BEST as well
I always thought it might be dipped in some shit because it smelled so special and took MUCH LESS to get baked than any other good weed...
I love doing one hitters in the bong with haze...MAD energy high, super super good mood, not too happy though when I ran out :(

Nirrity

Greetings Sam!

let me quote the question from "Questions for Sam the Skunkman on Hindu Kush Indicas" thread. It stayed unanswered from what I see and is really interesting for me also. Sorry if it is the type of question that really annoy you. perhaps Haze glory will never let you rest...

Sam please tell us more about the Haze... i remember some time ago you said that "the haze has lost his fire, use it for breeding" ...you mean the haze seed-lines which are today on the market? probably you still have some clones from the best phenos of the old daze. im sure you smoked a lot of grass, so this haze must be really special if it's your all-time favorite smoke. now i'm wondering how high is the chance to get a such electric haze from the seed-lines of today? or better said, what should we look for when hunting for a great haze pheno? green or purple? more mexican/columbian or more in the thai way?!? sorry for a lot of questions, hope you can give us some more useful info!

~You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sam_Skunkman again.

One more thing: what Haze pheno (colombian?) has the most 'extravert' high in contrast to introvert/trippy high?

All the best to you, sir!
Nirrity, Russia

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Original Haze

Original Haze

Tom Hill will be releasing some Original Haze seeds early next year. He has just finished a batch, and they are ageing.I'm waiting to buy some. He has some information on this same strain in his forum. DP

C

CannaCompulsory

ahh... I can see why this thread is now forsook by Mr. Skunkman. I mean that re-posted question was a five parter, and the guy was like "sorry for being a pain..." in the ass, but ima do it anyway.
ANYWAY, If I had ANY part in such development of a strain I sure would want to talk as much as possible with enthusiastic followers of said strain.
I was just thinking, with the interweb, technically speaking, you never know who's behind that monitor on the other end anyway. I mean do we really know Mr. Skunkman is indeed who he is supposed to be? It wouldnt be to hard to forge identity, its done with far more complicated scenarios.

Meanwhile, i guess you might have strain fatigue, and kiddy/nube fatigue after years of relatively the same shit, so I can understand if he doesnt like to post much, like his responses here are pretty limited anyway.
And to see people act like dooshbags to one another then act all bi-polarlay sweet to SM.
Which begs the question does smoking Original Haze turn people into bitchy-argumentative-dooshbags, or do bitchy-argumentative-dooshbags just happen to smoke good bud?
It's like what came first argument. For sure i at times am said bitchy-argumentative-dooshbag, but at least I try and contain it as much as possible, i.e...hmmm let me think...

I just wish people where a little more kind to one another, and at the same time be alittle more real. Like, "hay fatso, why not take the twinky out of your mouth for a couple seconds and talk a little"...no wait that might not be so nice...but I think you get my rojo punto. I hope you understand this StSM so you can understand what youre ignoring.
THIS RAMBLING POST BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE POWER OF 'O-HAZE RAMBLE', a new seed im working on, and by working it, im really fucking working it, if you know what i mean...with crazy glue, on the cellular level, very technical fire/haze stuff ; )

Hay, have a happy new year yall!

C

CannaCompulsory

o haze pic redux

o haze pic redux

... comments are welcome but no' BS advice plz

1501230_12_08_020.jpg
I know the post is a year old, but it's the year in review Bitches!
Dope lookin plants, and the background picture couldn't get any more corny...your name should be bigherb:)!!!!
Got any more haze plants goin this year? :peppermintstick:

bigherb

Veteran
happy new year

startin it off how i finished it haze up n hazed out

and had a blast-off body and head buzz (like being in an accelerating vehicle) until it peaked 20-30min after smoking, accompanied by mad paranoia and increased sensitivity to light/sound/touch, that would last like 4 hours. Kind of a scary smoke.

thats that hizzel

thx for sharin your experience

dr purpur

as for tomhill haze no disrespect but were interested to kno if sams still has clones not lookin for a ohaze soo many generation removed from the original

after his description of the spill on isle 9 id lov to exp her no doubt

im sure the effects r highly desirable but not xactly wat im lookin for ,my exp wit these others haze traits such as lime ,tropical fruit from sk/hz hav been delightful but ime not the haze experience

ya kno wat im tlkin bout that franks
cambo red , purp haze typeish

nirrty

i think the question is were too look

can the only answer be buy 100 packs of ohaze from tfd

as we kno he said tfd is the only one he authoized to sell his stock, but not sure as of current situation

not sure xactly but we kno he favored the sweet thai soo it was prob the green/silva haze

i was still hoping happyhi could go more into the description of the 4 colors they were labeled as he has already given one of the silver or blue i forget

CC
sup brotha

yoo watcya mouth

i seee ya above da clouds LOL

1luvbigherb

Nirrity

i don't ask for the stock i ask for the particular building block which dominates in the pheno and emits type of high with particular 'extravert' feature. the reason i ask is quite a lot modern Hazes and hybrids has an uncomfortable, edgy, 'jittery' trippy/introvert type of high, while some others has warm yet profound, soaring, clear/extrovert type of high. since both of described types occurs within the same Haze gene pool i would like to clarify whose pedigree contribute to that clear 'extrovert' feature... i suspect colombians. but better learn from Skunkman.

bigherb

Veteran
gotcha i dig

interesting id like too hear sams comments also

my thoughts would be mexican or thai which sams favors becaz of the the clear sweet sides of her

but imo lumobs supposedly used in the making ohaze were far from up or clear

1luvbigherb

Landesrasse

Hey Guys

excuse me for my english

Im searching the original haze?I ve reading the hole thread and i understand only the half. which is the real haze

ACE seeds "oldtimers haze" ?

Flying dutchmens Haze ?

Or the haze from Seedsman?

Please help me! thanks guys

C

CannaCompulsory

the "real" haze

the "real" haze

Hey Guys

excuse me for my english

Im searching the original haze?I ve reading the hole thread and i understand only the half. which is the real haze

ACE seeds "oldtimers haze" ?

Flying dutchmens Haze ?

Or the haze from Seedsman?

Please help me! thanks guys
"Orginal Haze" is claimed to be StSM's creation.
the "real haze", is what you ask for and is anybody's guess what you mean.:smokeit:

bigherb

Veteran
sorry

if you read the thread that was my first question

sams say tfd carries his ohaze but as for wat is currently sold he cant say

as for real haze dont exspect to find the legend of the 70's we heard soo much about

but som were to start would be 2-3 pks of tfd ohaze n 2-3 pks of seedmans ohaze

unless you got family in rotterdam or da hills in cali you might be on a never ending journey

1luvbigherb

C

Cinderella99

"...but som were to start would be 2-3 pks of tfd ohaze n 2-3 pks of seedmans ohaze..."

Agreed. Although I'd throw in a pack or two of the Neville's for good measure in the hopes of finding a fine hazier pheno. We are (IMO) though, at this point, like you mention, kinda chasing a myth or a legend here to an extent.

Hey bigherb- thanks for starting this thread...For me it still is that quintessential icmag thread...Peace.

bigherb

Veteran
your most welcome

im glad its appreciated

neville haze is special definetly a good suggestion ime its the closest resemblence to the haze i grew up on

1luvbigherb

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dalaihempy,
Don't know what to say, I have seen it a million times...
I believe you were told this by someone who believed it to be true, but that does not make it true, if Neville lied then all the rest is lies regardless of how good or truthfull the people that told you are. I thought you were going to stop?

^Never ending story
maybe hempy is neville himself...:chin:

TBL420uk

Hawaiian Snow

Hawaiian Snow

Aha.thank you!My english is bad. where i can buy the real haze, which breeder sells the real haze?.

Thanks guys
Flying Dutchman sell the Original Haze.

Reading the 1st 10 pages or so at the start of this thread was amazing, i cant believe how many times someone needs to explain something, but anyway......
Does anyone know what haze Arjan refers to in Hawaiian Snow? He says it is a haze from Laos, but i thought Laos genetics are not true haze? I have been smoking loads of this strain since xmas & it has a very strong head high & it can take a while to fall asleep if you smoke it before bed.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I growing some original haze/ skunk #1, Thank you Sam!

Im presuming it goes well with cheese dishes. How about Pizza? Im just kiddin Man. Anyway thank you for the free seeds, I really do appreciate that. I love those narrow leaves.

DP

Latest posts

Latest posts