X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Hazes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by star crash View Post
      Click image for larger version Name:	E1FEAE94-E71F-4178-BC4A-222990B5AEA7.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	185.7 KB ID:	17952332Click image for larger version Name:	62E48EE2-C6A2-496B-B667-75CE1E3D9384.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	188.1 KB ID:	17952331 Original Haze is looking decent for my second run it smells like aromatic incense and it’s chunkier than the first time Click image for larger version Name:	86163380-DF52-41B8-8CE0-25A46FD5C5F1.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	164.9 KB ID:	17952330
      i like i like

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210928_112719.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	17953788

Name:	20210928_112928.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	17953789
        gettin in tune with the season

Comment

I do like them, for sure...
          “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”

Steve McQueen

Comment

real hazes without compromise! good job my friends.

this male of OHz selected from over 20 males, I call him Mr. Shine, I think he is thai dom

If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Ooo boy. What about this male set him apart? Are there any runner's-up to trial against?
              Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
                real hazes without compromise! good job my friends.

this male of OHz selected from over 20 males, I call him Mr. Shine, I think he is thai dom

Original haze or Tom Hill Haze?
                He 'll be a big boy!
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135579

Comment

Do the males take just as long to flower as the females?. I have a THH male at 50 days and still, he has not grown much. Staying short and not putting on more nuts.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                  Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

no, it is always quicker. some are later yes.

Comment

Originally posted by willydread View Post

Original haze or Tom Hill Haze?
                      He 'll be a big boy!
                      read this and you will never ask this question again... I hope.

Originally posted by Tom Hill View Post
                      Much has been said about it but i have only ever told you guys the truth. This is an original haze from sam sold at positronics seeds circa '94. Not some wernhart hybrid or reproduction sam dont like to cop to it but it is fact lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bsgospel View Post
                        Ooo boy. What about this male set him apart? Are there any runner's-up to trial against?
                        he shined there in that room... he had the biggest balls and he was quick to start flowering. and other testing I keep for myself... and he just shined there, like silver green aura around him. he s in testing process now. if he is good, he will hit some crazy hazes later. my friends still keep fruity metallic ones, I think 4 of them, for crossing with heavy dwarf indicas. I keep this one for different crosses, no indicas allowed LOL it is much easier to choose male when you know the line better, I grew and smoked more than 40 females of it.... and some individuals I grew more than once and both indoors and greenhouse.

Originally posted by willydread View Post

He 'll be a big boy!
                        he was the tallest and the wildest one, we already used him and currently progeny is in testing. here he is from cut, in 5liter pot:

progeny California heirloom holyweed x Mr. Shine aka SurrealV2

Comment

A lot of people are growing haze, and I can't remember who grows what ... (I'm getting old).
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135579

Comment

badass, Maha. When you said selected, you meant it. Nice pics. "no indicas allowed!"
                            Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

2 seedsman x golli ohaze from Mac. Also got a male that I will use...

And an ohaze s1 indoors

Comment

Name:	20210930_132813.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	154.8 KB
ID:	17956891

Name:	20210930_132840.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	17956892