question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harvestreaper View Post

the trait has to be there to manifest lots of other variety s an phenos of same strain in same room without foxtailing
    Yeah 100%, nature and nurture...but I was also talking about running many different plants together, in pheno hunts..but the trait yes must be latent for it to appear when environment suits it..but I notice it when running in a room that gets heat stress, or mid summer greenhouse light dep crop, as opposed to same genetic run in normal end of summer flower or winter indoors or winter greenhouse crop..

Comment

the trait has to be there to manifest lots of other variety s an phenos of same strain in same room without foxtailing
      I do prefer the agressive look of pheno 5, over the more peaceful looking dready pheno

Comment

Originally posted by maryjaneismyfre View Post

Yeah 100%, nature and nurture...but I was also talking about running many different plants together, in pheno hunts..but the trait yes must be latent for it to appear when environment suits it..but I notice it when running in a room that gets heat stress, or mid summer greenhouse light dep crop, as opposed to same genetic run in normal end of summer flower or winter indoors or winter greenhouse crop..
        i hear you ,,interesting observation now you mention i remember one did an one didnt foxtail so extreme last run couldnt be heat that time but something made a diffrence as they were right next to each other

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyChicago View Post

I do prefer the agressive look of pheno 5, over the more peaceful looking dready pheno
          pheno 5 is a muskier richer smell taste great high no leather in smell or taste

Comment

I've noticed foxtailing on the relatively few sativas that I ran.
            I grew o haze from Todd and Malawi x Panama from ace in a 3x3 tent under cmh.
            I noticed that the branches that were along the tent walls would flatten up, but the branches in the center of the tent,under direct light would keep running. Alot of internodal space,with fluffed out buds and the tips foxtailing like crazy.
            This happened a little with the OHaze, but was much more pronounced in the MalPans.
            "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
            --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Those hairs are called cystolith hairs.
              usually mostly made of silica
              "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
              --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Mr Crash Esq. said: "Redface: ..turned 60 past April."

See... young dude!

'If you want to live outside the law... you've got to be honest'. R Zimmerman.

Comment

Cant wait to hear how that wheat/dready pheno Smokes......

Todd haze ?

How does this pheno smell growing? .......different that the others?

Comment

Originally posted by herbgreen View Post
                    Cant wait to hear how that wheat/dready pheno Smokes......

Todd haze ?

How does this pheno smell growing? .......different that the others?
                    yes its from todd..im terrible at smoke reports i smoke to much lol she smell sweet fruity with a faint musk in flo very attractive when smoked she maintain the fruity ness with a hint of petshop the smell when smoked is all leather cxlassic haze to me very nostalgic everytime i renter a room ,,the high is immediate up smooth an postive it does peter out somewhat to a level vibe that lasts a long time ,,,if you keep smoking you keep getting higher ,this i like ,,,only potent weed makes me think oops have i over done it and todds haze has had that effect on me once or twice,, i have crossed pheno 3 to a very grape smelling outdoor male in the hope of gaining some of her qualities in the outdoor plants ,,out of todds hazes there was 3 i liked 3;5 ;7 i couldnt get cuts off 7 til recently so shes a run behind she may be the best of the 3 also more curing is needed to asess them all properly,, have another pack were i hope to find a desent male to make some seeds,,,for me i look for herbal cocaine type effects in hazes these are my favourite and this pheno certainly pointing in that direction lol

Comment

Who is Todd.

.....asking for a friend.
                      Past works:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=805118

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8157739

Comment

[QUOTE=@hempy;n17890495]
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	haze 3 9week.jpg
Views:	1095
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	17889900

With out even smoking it i think you have something very special right there harvestreaper
                        Looks like my octopus THH. So far it is not as strong as the forever flowering wispy pheno but too early for an honest comparison. I have 3 left that unfortunately I cannot identify which is which smoke as I forgot to label after chop. One is higher yield looks like the heavy long braids that MadMac has, One like Harv's and one that is very fluffy and 16-20 weaker with red/magenta tips.

So far I feel certain that THH and Todds are very different and starting to think that Todd's is NH x OH. It is just way more yielding and very different bud formations as well as much different aromas. I ran them side by side last run. I hope to see what the trippy todd x THH will produce.
                        LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

the plot <and leaf> thickens lol

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	F9559FF0-91B1-4283-AD1B-AB921BCC00CA.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	126.5 KB ID:	17892836Original Haze Starting to spread her wings Click image for larger version  Name:	89AFFBBE-A527-46B2-814A-B5258AB93546.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	173.1 KB ID:	17892835

Comment

Name:	0B471D8D-B626-42D0-8463-DA1831EDAB96.jpeg
Views:	426
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	17893713

Comment

Name:	677C4806-9416-435F-BD8B-869D69BF1BB7.jpeg
Views:	334
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	17895045Click image for larger version