question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RingtailCanyon View Post
    i've sprayed with h202 in flower and pistils went brown/orange then took a little while for fresh ones to resume. todds haze has some thick pistils
    You should see my Cinderella moms. The Todd's and THH have similar pistil growth. I think these lm301h quantum boards may have something to do with it somewhat but the C99 do it even under HPS and they are extremely fat check my lost cuts album.

Also, I did a soil drench with the h202 with respect to the hairs going orange one a couple vs foliar.
    LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
      THH at 56 days. I hit them with tap and a decent amount of h202 to try to knock back some fungus gnats a few days ago and 2 seem like it turned the hairs orange. Not sure I've never experienced that but one in particular really turned. I don't have any males blooming and don't see any pollen sacks. Only 2 plants affected the rest are mostly white up top. I did pollenate the lowers on all.

looks like primo lt ,
      little bit of orange is fine ,
      enhances the look if anything ...

Comment

You should see my Cinderella moms. The Todd's and THH have similar pistil growth. I think these lm301h quantum boards may have something to do with it somewhat but the C99 do it even under HPS and they are extremely fat check my lost cuts album.

Also, I did a soil drench with the h202 with respect to the hairs going orange one a couple vs foliar.
        that makes sense. i sprayed my buds for mites and all of the pistils browned.

I tried to see the c99 pics but for some reason a lot of the pictures on this site are not coming up on my browser.

Comment

She is in full swing, Seedsman Original Haze Click image for larger version

Name:	20210430_131546.jpg
Views:	754
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	17846183

Comment

Holy pistils batman...
            “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”

Steve McQueen

Comment

Spicy and herbal smells getting stronger while buds are starting to fill in. Around 15 weeks.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20210507_055748.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	17851751
              Attached Files

Comment

My greenhouse in wetlands seems to be a natural testing lab with every single dawn reaching 99% humidity, it has a wide thermal amplitude
                When the first bud with mould appears it is signalling the end of flowering. When this happens at the end of flowering is not a problem, but when happens in the middle of flowering like I have seen with Indian Skunk and Ohz x Skunk#1, I cant finnish them properly outdoors. These 2 strains are so loud with stickiness, terpenes and trichomes that unavoidably buds rot too fast

I have 2 different Thunk phenos, a branchy productive pheno and a columnar non productive one
                Thunk fem 1
                Full view

Name:	Thunk fem 1 (5).jpeg
Views:	483
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	17852926
                Thunk buds

Name:	Thunk fem 1 (3).jpeg
Views:	516
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	17852924Click image for larger version

Name:	Thunk fem 1 (4).jpeg
Views:	488
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	17852925
                Cut and chuck, not much else to do

Name:	Thunk fem 1 (6).jpeg
Views:	502
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	17852927
                The end of the adventure has come for Tom Hill Haze this season as well
                I had 2 different versions: one from MadMac and the other from a spanish grower called Xiskito. I obtained similar plants with similar results from both
                I had 4 different plants I grew from cut fully at the greenhouse. The 4 of them had rotten buds, signalling the end of flowering.
                My question for SamS and master growers: Do you think Skunk#1 is part of the genetic combo of Tom Hill Haze? Every single cross I had grown this year outdoors made with Skunk#1 rots in my environment, so far the only exception is being the Mex/Hz x Hz/Sk but it is still early to know. All 4 of the THH plants have rotten buds and are very loud in trichomes and terpenes like what I see in Skunk crosses, thats why I am associating this trait with Skunk
                A few buds with mould will not deter me from growing this strain many more times in order to search for strong specimens, this strain dont last long in the jar
                This is THH3 fem1, THH3 fem 3 and THH21 from left to right

Name:	Thh3 1; thh3 3 y thh21.jpeg
Views:	496
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	17852928
                THH3 1 from Xiskito

Name:	Thh3 1.jpeg
Views:	501
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	17852929Click image for larger version

Name:	Thh3 1 (2).jpeg
Views:	497
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	17852930Click image for larger version

Name:	Thh3 xiskito 1 (9).jpeg
Views:	493
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	17852931
                THH21 from MadMac

Name:	Thh21 (7).jpeg
Views:	495
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	17852932Click image for larger version

Name:	Thh21 (8).jpeg
Views:	498
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	17852933Click image for larger version

Name:	Thh21 (5).jpeg
Views:	498
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	17852934
                Have a nice week
                Attached Files

Comment

Glad to be back in the "Original" Haze thread ie the only Haze thread.

Todd's second run on my 2 keepers. They are looking pretty good this time and excited to see how they turn out. I am almost out of this girl, maybe a couple joints left. They will be at 10 weeks 12/12 on Friday. This is the one that went longer and turned purple with low temps on the first run. I treated with h202 again and really kicked the fungus gnats in the junk, gnatrol on the way for future issues.

Here is the quicker one with the sparkling grape juice scents.

After a few months of sampling the Todd's I definitely kept the best 2 plants. Not sure how I will choose between these two. Have to spend some time with the next harvest. If the fruity one was as visual as the other I would keep it. Only time will tell and Maybe I will crack some of the Todd x THH later in the year.

Cheers
                  LT
                  LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Highland Oaxacan Gold x Original Haze

Click image for larger version  Name:	uusi1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.2 KB ID:	17856993Click image for larger version  Name:	uusi2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.7 KB ID:	17856994Click image for larger version  Name:	uusi3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.8 KB ID:	17856995

They're starting to put out some really nice Hazy Oaxacan smells. I supplement them with light doses of UVB light to see if that makes a difference.
                    We all have our crosses and IBLs to carry.

Comment

now thats a cross thule

Comment

Name:	haze 13.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	17857212 haze 13 week

Comment

Originally posted by Thule View Post
                          Highland Oaxacan Gold x Original Haze

Click image for larger version Name:	uusi1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.2 KB ID:	17856993Click image for larger version Name:	uusi2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.7 KB ID:	17856994Click image for larger version Name:	uusi3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.8 KB ID:	17856995

They're starting to put out some really nice Hazy Oaxacan smells. I supplement them with light doses of UVB light to see if that makes a difference.
                          love it!
                          If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Glad to be back in the "Original" Haze thread ie the only Haze thread.

I am glad too. we can focus on real haze. thanks to Raho and his haze hybrid thread. it cleaned up this thread...

tom hill ohaze, silver pheno.

If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Nice Cross Thule!!

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post

I am glad too. we can focus on real haze. thanks to Raho and his haze hybrid thread. it cleaned up this thread...

tom hill ohaze, silver pheno.

Thanks Maha
                                Pressure relief valve ;-)
                                Raho
                                Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
                                The Haze hybrid Thread
                                My old oHaze grow:
                                Everything x oBoy

“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”

Comment

Working...
                                X