What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Dirt Life

Veteran
Plant 1 -

full

full

full

full

Dirt Life

Veteran
Todd's Haze @ 15 weeks now... plant one has a couple weeks left, and plant two will be harvested sometime this upcoming week...

Smells of plant 1 is stinky fruit and woody, slightly incense-y... plant two's artificial fruit has softened a bit, and has developed a bit of the same woody incense type aroma.

Plant 1 -

full

full

full

full

Plant 2 -

full

full

full

full

full

Dirt Life

Veteran
Well, I had planned to post the harvest day pics of the earlier Todd's haze with the harvest day pics of the longer flowering haze, but, she's almost there, just not quite. So, here's the pics of plant 2 on harvest day.
I will post the other plant's pics when she's ready, which will definitely be sometime this upcoming week or weekend. Plant 2 was harvested 2 weeks ago, and went a total of 16 weeks.. she smells pretty good in the jars.. 🙂

Todd's Haze - Plant 2 @ Harvest (16 weeks)

full

full

full

full

full

And here's just a quick pic of a side branch of plant 1... she's definitely showing some "fall" colors.. 🍁🍂

full

Dirt Life

Veteran
Todd's Haze, plant 1, harvested @ 18 1/2 weeks.. and that's it for growth, next its time to see how they smoke.. have a little time before then, though. All in all, easy plants to grow, and can take some abuse/mistakes.

full

full

full

full

full

Next haze line up for me will be ICMag Haze (Seedsman). Looking forward to that line, seen a few here who grew it out and got great results.. everything I've grown from Seedsman over the years (including their haze) were always solid. 👍

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Todd's Haze, plant 1, harvested @ 18 1/2 weeks.. and that's it for growth, next its time to see how they smoke.. have a little time before then, though. All in all, easy plants to grow, and can take some abuse/mistakes.

full

full

full

full

full

Next haze line up for me will be ICMag Haze (Seedsman). Looking forward to that line, seen a few here who grew it out and got great results.. everything I've grown from Seedsman over the years (including their haze) were always solid. 👍
Hate to be that guy but no way that is pure Original Haze , GDP pollen in the air in those California hills where Todd makes seeds it looks like to me hit the O Haze.

I remember first batches Todd released seeing same thing.

Look at the height of the plant , the leaves , the colour of the bud , shape of leaves.
Look again closely especially you Sativa/ Haze experts ?

Not saying it won't be great just 100% not pure Original Haze.
I've grown Original Haze , made F2's, hybrids and everything and never ever would you get a plant with those indica traits.

Screenshot_20240327_183232_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240327_183242_Chrome.jpg

Dirt Life

Veteran
Hey ojd! I don't think you're "that guy", and dont necessarily disagree.. about 4 weeks ago, she started going "skunky".. plus, her overall structure reminds me a little of an nld leaning skunk #1.. Also, just fyi, @OldCoolSativa mentioned in hempy's Questions on Todd McCormicks Orginal Haze thread that he also believes it to be outcrossed due to all the pollen flying, although I think he mentioned "OG Kush". I really have no dogs in the "real or bullshit" argument over pure hazes, I'm just a haze lover, and put everything out that I find in growing lines so others can get an idea of what to possibly expect.. I only grew 2 Todd's haze plants, and both were completely different phenotypes, so, it's nowhere even close to an accurate view of this line, but, it is what it is, and ppl can judge for themselves whether they want to grow it, or not waste their time with it. 😀

Latest posts

Latest posts