What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honest and humble guys that were actually there are still around today....r.i.p. nevil

Nevil paid sam big bucks for haze seeds. And others. In full knowledge nev would be selling them. Everyone knew nev had the cannabis castle/ the seed bank. Was no secret.

what happened next while sam was couch surfing and paying his dutch dues.....nev found and workd much better hazes then sam ever had

remember. Nev had the very first registered, tax paying seed business in holland. And alot of people, not just sam, sold nev their genetics.

what alot of people won't recognize is nev gave full credit to people who sourced him seeds and didn't change the names of the steains (not quite the industry standard then or now)

Alot of jealous zealots make up alot about nev....which creates a bias....why? For some reason or another....science has found a direct relation between people that slander others and their covetness for wanting to be them / imitate them.

As per "haze" lol look no further then Hayes

Stay woke

mm

Hempy,
Why is this gettin ugly?? :rasta:
How many times did kashgari & you state that the seeds used by Nevil were from 1969????here and in other sites??
I choose to believe Skunkman´s words
and btw,
BCSC Haze comes from "lifted" cuts.First Wolman,and then my good friend charlie did the selections,but maybe you know better?????

EDIT: I made a typo,I wrote 1979 instead of 196

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Removed....wrong thread

mm

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
IMG_20231216_195520797.jpg

Hi Sam is it true that you and owner of Bedrocan breed this masterpiece Jack Herer ?

TrainingHay

"science has found a direct relation between people that slander others and their covetness for wanting to be them / imitate them."

What does science say about the fake it til you make it caste of white boy breeders who make up everything they say? Put your headphones back on, lab rat. We have more to learn from you.

EnjoyingLife

Enjoy! I'm hoping to get some of Todds beans soon to play with.. I found very nice haze hybrids of the representation that you describe, in the Island sweet skunk x incense haze that Chimera released. Maybe ask him if he has left still? Heavy duty yielders too, and resistant to molds and usual crap. Big variation in flowering times, almost like one would find from a haze hybrid f2, also variation in trigger dates, one wanted to really only get going in flowering during the winter solstice, but was a 9-10 weeker, where as others longer flowering but early triggering, and some 9 weekers and normal time of triggering outdoors. But the haze presence very strong on them, those church and incense terps, as well curry, indian spices and pepper, and savoury terps was also to be found in that line, outliers of bubblegum terps from the NL5 in there i'm guessing.

Literally seemed to me how that cross grew out, that it was a (HazeA Nl5 x something else) x haze A nl5, which is basically supposed to be with the something else being sweet pink grapefruit. Grows out just that that cross would, individuals lean to haze A church incense and spices, or haze A citrus, or haze A bubblegum..lots of those haze A genes in there that you are looking for.
If I'm reading this right "church and incense terps, as well curry, indian spices and pepper, and savoury terps" are Haze A terps.
Do you what what Haze C terps are by chance?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Honest and humble guys that were actually there are still around today....r.i.p. nevil

Nevil paid sam big bucks for haze seeds. And others. In full knowledge nev would be selling them. Everyone knew nev had the cannabis castle/ the seed bank. Was no secret.

what happened next while sam was couch surfing and paying his dutch dues.....nev found and workd much better hazes then sam ever had

remember. Nev had the very first registered, tax paying seed business in holland. And alot of people, not just sam, sold nev their genetics.

what alot of people won't recognize is nev gave full credit to people who sourced him seeds and didn't change the names of the steains (not quite the industry standard then or now)

Alot of jealous zealots make up alot about nev....which creates a bias....why? For some reason or another....science has found a direct relation between people that slander others and their covetness for wanting to be them / imitate them.

As per "haze" lol look no further then Hayes

Stay woke

mm
hey mm ,
maybe stick to your skunky Colombians than trying to educate folks on history that seems like you have very little idea on ,
when did u meet nevil to find out all this from him ??
what about his previous partners and people he worked closely with??
oh so thats not you either ,
are just spouting stuff you have gathered together by surfing online ??

how do u know what sam does , are u friends with him too?
better hazes ,, show me any pure haze seeds released by nevil ,
i must have missed those ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey mm ,
maybe stick to your skunky Colombians than trying to educate folks on history that seems like you have very little idea on ,
when did u meet nevil to find out all this from him ??
what about his previous partners and people he worked closely with??
oh so thats not you either ,
are just spouting stuff you have gathered together by surfing online ??

how do u know what sam does , are u friends with him too?
better hazes ,, show me any pure haze seeds released by nevil ,
i must have missed those ...
Just get used to this universal truth :

The facts are always stranger then the fictions

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if u read this thread ,
you would find what you said are no where near the facts ,
and much closer to fiction ,
but we are all getting used to that from you ...
How about you jusy grow Sam's haze skunk: 0 skunk 0 haze. Becuase I have. He gave out a wack of freebies. By no means are they shitty. Just the name should be changed

Then grow jack herer or nl haze. Some if not most phenos smell like 100% haze. If not enhanced by hybridization.

proof is in the plants. Not folklore lol

mm

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
How about you jusy grow Sam's haze skunk: 0 skunk 0 haze. Becuase I have. He gave out a wack of freebies. By no means are they shitty. Just the name should be changed

Then grow jack herer or nl haze. Some if not most phenos smell like 100% haze. If not enhanced by hybridization.

proof is in the plants. Not folklore lol

mm
Grow original haze and then grow any haze with northern lights added. You can 100% taste what nl did to haze. So using any nl x haze or similar to discuss pure haze is kinda bullshit.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grow original haze and then grow any haze with northern lights added. You can 100% taste what nl did to haze. So using any nl x haze or similar to discuss pure haze is kinda bullshit.
One thing we can't debate is hazes breed true

My fave blue plant from dj short was f13. Another gift vagpuncher gave me via chimera.

Blaze from bcsc was totally haze too.

There was a cut of nl haze going around mission ridge by odtimers at that point when I say it: straight haze dash of pine. Sativa pheno. Donkey dink 1.5 oz colas dried

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
how do u know what 100% haze smells like ,
you never said u grew that ...

this argument has been run over and over ,
there is no need to have it , its tiring , boring , and over done already ,
we see your stance , leave it at that and go back to your hybrid colombians and hybrid thais ,
and fake road kills ....

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how do u know what 100% haze smells like ,
you never said u grew that ...

this argument has been run over and over ,
there is no need to have it , its tiring , boring , and over done already ,
we see your stance , leave it at that and go back to your hybrid colombians and hybrid thais ,
and fake road kills ....
Pure single source landrace colombian sativa.

Haze pheno. 20% of the genepool
Screenshot_20231217_204917_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_204730_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_140914_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

Latest posts

Latest posts