What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
no i dont i can only guess your laughing at my opinion on thh? i see a joke but i dont see innocence

innoincense maybe. well if you think I care about your opinion so much you are mistaken hahaha dont take it personally please. and nice pic that of toms haze. I like that look, although it is impossible to say how it smokes from pic.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
these guys who say there is skunk in toms haze or in colombian dom original haze, or on the other hand that nevilles is pure haze... I see paralel with political misinformation scene, like it is almost impossible to deny those lies or myths like chem trails or illuminati conspiration and so on, because you cant deny what doesnt exist. and when it is lie, it doenst exist. lie is powerful tool. it is spreading quickly and those who spread it, feel exceptionally as wild alternative to boring ordinary reality...

so the best you can do is to sign it as misinformation and insist on it. and resist those lies like that.

toms haze being skunkhaze is misinformation.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
these guys who say there is skunk in toms haze or in colombian dom original haze, or on the other hand that nevilles is pure haze... I see paralel with political misinformation scene, like it is almost impossible to deny those lies or myths like chem trails or illuminati conspiration and so on, because you cant deny what doesnt exist. and when it is lie, it doenst exist. lie is powerful tool. it is spreading quickly and those who spread it, feel exceptionally as wild alternative to boring ordinary reality...

so the best you can do is to sign it as misinformation and insist on it. and resist those lies like that.

toms haze being skunkhaze is misinformation

You are 110% correct sir , Denail must be a B-tch to live with , so i think they rather stick to there fairy tales

goingrey

The lineage of Neville's Haze is well documented. No one is claiming it is a pure Haze with no NL. Some people may have made statements that could be misinterpreted that way when taken out of context, but within the original context it should be clear to anyone that what they meant was that, for their purposes, whatever those may be, it is "as good as". If that's not the case for your purposes, that's fine, but there is no denialist conspiracy going on.

harvestreaper

Veteran
innoincense maybe. well if you think I care about your opinion so much you are mistaken hahaha dont take it personally please. and nice pic that of toms haze. I like that look, although it is impossible to say how it smokes from pic.
im glad to hear that because you act like my opinion did matter when there no reason at all it should lol glad you like my pic to as you did not click like just offered your joke lol

harvestreaper

Veteran

who gives a rats ass ??i think it looks like sk haze so what ??people say todds looks like nevs haze i think it does to i dont give a shit what anyone thinks it looks like i breed keep /plants for my own taste only lol, i also breed off a todds haze and the nasty people saying it nevs haze oh what will i do ??/dr dr lol

harvestreaper

Veteran
20231009_175210.jpg

macs x todds

mikeysfoatl

Well, Nevilles Haze is derived from Original Haze matierials I gave Neville in 1980's, not 1969, but it is not a pure Haze, it has been crossed with the NL line.
So you are comparing apples and oranges..
Take FD Original Haze and make a cross with your favorite female clone and you will be surprised how good it is. Often much better then either parent.

Also I have suggested many times that Original Haze is "breeding material" not great commercial growing materials, but you seem to only notice what you want to notice. It is the only pure Original Haze available.

Bottom line is if you want an almost Haze line that is stong and popular get Nevilles Haze, SSH, Kali Mist, Sage, or a dozen other Haze Hybrids that mostly used my Original Haze as a parent, directly or through a Haze Hybrid based on my Haze genetics available from 1976 from me.

If you want pure Sativa blood to use for breeding then remember that all of the above are Haze hybrids only and most used Indica bloodlines to some degree.

"We're talking about the Original Haze from The Flying Dutchmen, which doesnt list its flowering times nearly at 26 weeks"

What is the 26 weeks about? I have grown Haze a lot, but 26 weeks? WTF??

-SamS
I recently picked up some Original Haze and Original Haze Purple phenotype from Todd McCormick at Authentic Genetics. I'm looking forward to growing them and hopefully experiencing the high I had back in high school in Marin.

harvestreaper

Veteran
harvestreaper

Beautiful pics , love the haze hybrids you’ve made I appreciate you updating us with your progress

I’m curious which line of macs haze did you select a male from ?

1luvbigherb
thanks bigherb ,,i used two males from macs pseeds release i believe its a jonny chicago x golli mix made f2s and crossed to todds and toms and everything else i had around id of probably pollinated my dog to if thought it would have viable offspring lol
20231009_185815.jpg

top of the plant i posted earlier

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
The lineage of Neville's Haze is well documented. No one is claiming it is a pure Haze with no NL.

you are probably blind and cant read LOL multiple times they stated it smokes like pure haze... and they stated it without proper growing any original haze. it is very common narrative on boards... this whole thread is full of this narrative...

you can even read at start of this thread, that skunkman was telling them that they compare apples and oranges.. why would he tell it to them, when they dont say that??? read this thread properly please.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I grew multiple skunkhazes, even thaihazeskunk from skunkman, none of it smokes like toms haze.

look means nothing, real haze lovers judge herb according to the effect... I mean when there is skunk, even hint of it... you would get known it in the effect. no skunkhaze smokes like pure sativa...

so stupid. I like when somebody grew few plants of it and try to learn me about it hahahaha

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
who gives a rats ass ??i think it looks like sk haze so what ??people say todds looks like nevs haze i think it does to i dont give a shit what anyone thinks it looks like i breed keep /plants for my own taste only lol, i also breed off a todds haze and the nasty people saying it nevs haze oh what will i do ??/dr dr lol

ha funny you say nasty... and in same post you compare your statement of skunk being in toms haze with statement colombian dom haze looks like nev haze... so you are nasty too?

well who cares about the look? me not. of course there will be some similarities in the look between pure haze and haze hybrids, naturally.

edit: I forgot "in" hahhaaha

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
okay, good to know :ROFLMAO:

I really like that bullshit about nevilles haze is almost pure haze hahahaha I read so many times LOL

but more funny is colombian haze vs. thai blood haze line hahahahah

toms haze being skunkhaze is weak shit.

bigherb

Veteran
thanks bigherb ,,i used two males from macs pseeds release i believe its a jonny chicago x golli mix made f2s and crossed to todds and toms and everything else i had around id of probably pollinated my dog to if thought it would have viable offspring lol
View attachment 18901960
top of the plant i posted earlier
I’m also growing out Madmac Original Haze Repro from proseeds , I believe the first Repro

I love this look here , it’s interesting how the lower buds Fill in compared to tops it seems common

Which Haze line do you think this pheno is?

Considering your experience with both THH and the other varieties , I’m curious your thoughts on Growth comparison?

We All have discussed the Effects & taste/ Aromas of THH vs other Original Haze lines

I’m curious to know your opinion
( & all others ) and others what is the difference in growth ?

We should be clear There is No versus , it’s just comparing if Thai & Colombian traits are present … But we should have a better understanding of what The true lineages are of our building blocks such as Haze

I’ve seen some pics of plants referred to as old Thai stick types , foxtail type flower on shorter more compact Plants

What does Thai bring to Haze that makes it stand out ( Soo apparent) to the Nevils haze hybrid lovers that see Thai and the others who swear Thai is present in other Haze lines ?

1luvbigherb

Last edited: