What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
20230722_180941.jpg

mm7 x todds 3
20230722_181018.jpg

mm7 x sk/nl

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
just for da record... ;-)
OHz fav reversed lower branches ...
IMG_6827.jpeg

and her sister already ready ...
IMG_6825.jpeg

the reversed will also pollinate a few other good ohz and my fav Tangie again... need more seeds... and i'll know the outcome... TangieHaze (Tangie/OHz x OHzS1) is amazing... the terpene matching so well ...
and that's why you need to keep those cut's ... if you find the gold you need to be able to repeat...
or all is not serious ... and just a hobby ;-)

outdoors i'm amazed too... the IA/OHz x OHzS1 started to flower... full sativa dom as you can see and starts mid july ... if the high is also there ... already made cut's ...
IMG_6808.jpeg
IMG_6805.jpeg
IMG_6806.jpeg

thx SamS ... it all worked out as you predicted... from 10 there are 2 that start early ... all have full sativa structure ... outdoor haze for the north ... yes i'm on it... only need the early trigger... the rest should be full haze... until now it's like that... harvest time will tell... very exited :)
M.:smoker:

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
What are you using to reverse STS or CS???
STS ... but light mix
like the half dose as of the receipt here in da forum...
it's better for da plant... pure sativa...
than like usually one time before switch...
and after 10 or 14 day's again...
one time full dose works also ... did that last time... but plant suffer more...
and had the feeling not so many pollen ...
pure sativa's are more sensitive to reversing... to me..
M.:smoker:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
None of us were actually there we don’t know what really happened ? wouldn’t it be nice to speak with someone whom actually smoked the Haze in the late 60s or the early 1970s from the originators?. That would be just about the coolest thing in the world..

bigherb

Veteran
None of us were actually there we don’t know what really happened ? wouldn’t it be nice to speak with someone whom actually smoked the Haze in the late 60s or the early 1970s from the originators?. That would be just about the coolest thing in the world..
It was very cool

I spoke with one of the 3 brothers ( from the Hightimes interviews with RR ) Who passed a few years ago and still resided in Santa Cruz

I Also spoke with Dj someone in the circle who was still in Contact with G the originator and Asked him Questions I had during the Time I wrote the True Origins of Haze Article

Doing Research anint so hard , we all know RR from HT had several interviews with those 3 Haze brothers. We also know RR full name

Did you or anyone try to speak with him ?

1luvbigherb

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The closest I personally got was personal corresponds with Sam the skunk men back in 2004..I was asking about the flying Dutchman Haz & he was the guy to talk to.. his exact words were the same thing that he told everybody else that he is good but use it for breeding .. still to this this day ..I don’t get that. ..Why recommendations to breed it when you can grow it pure ..I don’t understand why the steering went that way

Latest posts

Latest posts