No announcement yet.

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 8-10 week Haze could be made. It would require an Original Haze that was a bit faster, crossed with a very early Sativa like my S African Durban Poison. Then select the F1's for Haze taste & smell & potency and as fast flowering as possible and make F2's.

The males may need to be trialed for specific combining ability to the females and to test their progeny to be sure you have the fastest most Hazy male.

If you grow out enough F2's you will find one that is Haze but fast flowering. But it may take a few hundred or even thousands of plants to find what you really want, a fast flowering Haze.

This will give you a clone that is what you want, a fast flowering Haze, but if you want a seed line that is fast flowering and basicly Original Haze it is a whole lot more work, all the males and females need to be progeny tested before the best are selected to yield only fast flowering Original Haze's.

I made Original Haze X early Sativa crosses, but did not make the F2's I just was playing around to see what happened. They were a bit earlier, between the O Haze and the Sativa, but not a super fast Haze like you want. It is not so hard to do, I have even made O Haze F2 hybrids that looked and tasted and smelled like O Haze but they had no THC, I crossed them with a very very low THC variety to see what happened and in the f2's I found plants that everyone who saw them would swear were potent Haze, but they had almost no THC or Cannabinoids. They did smell and taste great.

-SamS
    Last edited by Sam_Skunkman; 04-08-2008, 23:16.

Comment

rah...rah
      Last edited by Chamba; 04-08-2008, 03:17.

Comment

What about Sugar Haze?

seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seeds/seedsman-seeds/seedsman-gold/sugar-haze-seeds

Genetics: Santa Marta x Haze
        Variety: Mostly Sativa
        Type: f1 Hybrid
        Harvest Date: October
        Flowering Period: 9 weeks
        THC Content: 23%
        Characteristics: Sweet tasting cerebral haze.

The Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta is a mountain range in the Northwest of Colombia. It reaches an altitude of 5,700 metres above sea level, just 42 km from the Caribbean coast; it is the world's highest coastal range. The mountain range encompasses about 17,000 km² and serves as the source of 36 rivers.

It is the perfect habitat for a huge variety of plants including cannabis and many strains have flourished there. For over 40 years now cannabis enthusiasts and American hippies have included Santa Marta on their South American marijuana trail and certain varieties have deservedly earnt a good reputation e.g. Santa Marta Gold, a yellowing indica dominant strain.

In our Sugar Haze we have crossed a Santa Marta with Original Haze, one of the Skunkman’s most famous creations. The result is a fast flowering sativa dominant haze strain with a THC potential of around 23%. This strain has a sweet taste but is a heavy hitter and not recommended for the occasional user.

Through our selective crossbreeding techniques we have managed to reduce the flowering time on this strain to below almost all other haze strains, so much so that it can be grown outdoors in places, and should finish by the end of October.
        Last edited by Hammerheart; 04-08-2008, 01:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Skunkman
          A 8-10 week Haze could be made. It would require an Original Haze that was a bit faster, crossed with a very early Sativa like my S African Durban Poison. Then select the F1's for Haze taste & smell & potency and as fast flowering as possible and make F2's. If you grow out enough F2's you will find one that is Haze but fast flowering. But it may take a few hundred or even thousands of plants to find what you really want, a fast flowering Haze.
          I made Original Haze X early Sativa crosses, but did not make the F2's I just was playing around to see what happened. They were a bit earlier, between the O Haze and the Sativa, but not a super fast Haze like you want. It is not so hard to do, I have even made O Haze F2 hybrids that looked and tasted and smelled like O Haze but they had no THC, I crossed them with a very very low THC variety to see what happened and in the f2's I found plants that everyone who saw them would swear were potent Haze, but they had almost no THC or Cannabinoids. They did smell and taste great.

-SamS
          marijuana with the high and no thc, there is a big market !
          think about the drug test

Comment

A QUESTION FOR SAM AND ALL HEAVY SMOKERS

I currently have a thread looking for the most potent strains of cannabis out there ...we are looking for the King of the Couchlock..

it is a thread for all those strains adecuate for experienced smokers who ..
            loooove POTENT strains , the feeling of numbness on your lips and the bubble head type of feeling ...you may or may not loove the munchies tooo

I believe the question has been made in the thread all i am looking for is some more input ..

and i know this thread is checked by experienced smokers , so please take a sec and make some input on STROONG marijuana...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=86593

I would really appreciate ..

Sam , DG , Esbe , Raco , upgradeshafted , Rez , Skar , OG raskal , Nirvana , jlp , alfred cannaria , ras , bonecarver , and many more of you guys that first motivated my intrest on ICMAG and seedbay to check on that thread and drop your 2 cents...

thanks peace
            Last edited by ElectroSticky; 04-08-2008, 07:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Skunkman
              A 8-10 week Haze could be made. It would require an Original Haze that was a bit faster, crossed with a very early Sativa like my S African Durban Poison. Then select the F1's for Haze taste & smell & potency and as fast flowering as possible and make F2's. If you grow out enough F2's you will find one that is Haze but fast flowering. But it may take a few hundred or even thousands of plants to find what you really want, a fast flowering Haze.

-SamS
              Very interesting the last thing you write, They did smeel and taste great..but no cannabinoids?? So a headache...

Thank's a lot for post all of this great information!!!
              There is a land far far away, there is no night there's only day look into the book of life and you will see that there's a land far far away!

JAH GUIDE !

Comment

Sam--someone else has already asked this, but could you give us some info on the HazexSkunk #1 freebies at seedbay? I just got some and was stoked to say the least; is this your version of Kali Mist? Love to hear more about this cross. I'll take my response off the air,

Comment

i´ll second that ...

please sam , some info on these o.haze X skunk1 ...maybe some pics

thanks

Comment

Other people have threads on these with photos.
                    -SamS

Comment

We all have our crosses and IBLs to carry.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken the skunk haze crosses were done before Kali Mist. I'm not sure how much lineage can be traced on Kali Mist either, would be nice to know though.
                        Your best you try, to harm I and I, Aiming to kill.
                        But I love you still Cause you are here to make prophecy fulfill.

Comment

I was under the impression that Kali Mist and Sagarmatha's Western Winds were:

Originally posted by dubi
                          Haze x Skunk selected line :smile:

Comment

Kali Mist is a kerala dom haze strain. isn't it?
                            We Are Scientists We Do Genetics
                            We Leave Religion To The Psychos And Fanatics

Grinderman 2007

Comment

Kali mist supposedly comes from cambodian,thai,colombian and afghani indica lines,as far as i know theres no kerela/south indian in her gene's but don't take this a fact,just an educated guess.
                              Plant a Seed
                              &
                              Free The Weed

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/crazy-x-seeds/

Comment

I don't think any real info has been posted on what Kali Mist is ever by Simon.

I have some kali mist 1996 vintage and i can tell you this when i first smoked it i thort this has to be an Asian hybreed the smoke from this vintage was like smoking pure old school thia amazing long lasting power full high no indica ditected in the smoke but when you look at it growing it don't act like a typical haze hybrid or a heavy sativa hybrid would a very unique strain one id recommend to any one that is a sativa head.

Comment

Working...
                                X