No announcement yet.

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's been gone for over a week now. I have no idea why. I started a thread asking what happened to it one morning, and when I came home that evening my thread was gone also. I bet these two posts don't last long either.

Too bad. There was a lot of good info in that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mofeta
      Too bad. There was a lot of good info in that thread.
      Yes....I don't understand why??¿¿
      There is a land far far away, there is no night there's only day look into the book of life and you will see that there's a land far far away!

JAH GUIDE !

Comment

The HK thread has been a sticky for weeks,it hasn't gone anywhere,it's about 3 threads down from this.

JLP

Comment

Originally posted by JLP
          The HK thread has been a sticky for weeks,it hasn't gone anywhere,it's about 3 threads down from this.

JLP
          You must be talking about a different thread, JLP.

The thread I'm talking about was entitiled "Questions for Sam Skunkman on the origins of Hindu Kush" (that's close, anyway). It was indeed a sticky for weeks, then disappeared about a week ago. I made a thread to ask about it, and my thread was deleted very quickly.

Or maybe you can still see it because you are a mod? I can't find a trace of it. The posts I made on it are no longer on my profile. Posts by other members (like British Hempire) are not on their profiles either. The thread is gone.

If it is still around someplace, would you please take the time to link to it?

Thanks,
          mofeta

Comment

We all have our crosses and IBLs to carry.

Comment

It's back!

Thanks!

mofeta

Comment

It got binned by accident, DG sorted it out apparently, something to do with VB scripts and other such technical website trickery.

Comment

Comment

VietChunk , by alfredcannaria

Comment

SAM ,

I HAVE A QUESTION ,,

do you have pics /info on the original haze x skunk1 freebies @ seedbay ....

i'm soon to get my first order , and im exited about getting those freebie beans ,,

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by ElectroSticky; 04-02-2008, 06:38.

Comment

ive just read this whole thread from start to finish
                        i was supposed to leave my house 50 minutes ago but got caught up in the haze story
                        i love the haze the taste the smell and of course that crazy ass buzz

and i give thanks to the haze brothers, sam, nevil, shantibaba and all the other people involved in creating the hazes ive tried over the years

i love these haze chats
                        ive got to dash
                        peace to all
                        sigpic

Comment

viet chunk mmmmm

alfred cannaria has a lot of jewels it seems
                          We Are Scientists We Do Genetics
                          We Leave Religion To The Psychos And Fanatics

Grinderman 2007

Comment

Heres a few update pics of my Original Haze.

3 weeks bloom

And this 1 is at around 7-8 weeks bloom.

Plant a Seed
                            &
                            Free The Weed

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/crazy-x-seeds/

Comment

marijuanamat
                              ummm ummm those r so sweet pics bro tasty lookin .cant wait to 4 a smoke report.
                              in NYC around my way we say if it anint church it anint fire
                              more incense and less nonsense

Comment

Thanks for your (terse) response S man...

And others...I guess then I'm still searching for that totally practical and indoor haze high...Little disappointed. Is there anything even worth mention...Perhaps everything that can be done has been done already and it's simply too tall an order to strive for an "indoor" haze that finishes in less than 10 weeks. Sam, do we have a 8-10 week haze that comes closer to the characteristics of the haze high you were so instrumental in giving us or am I (California) dreaming? Best Regards.

Comment

Working...
                                X