question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy growing
    Last edited by Chamba; 04-08-2008, 03:14.

Comment

Tom Hill....I haven't smoked alot of purple plants, but I've never smoked a purple that tasted nice....how was that one? was it vastly different in taste to the green hazes you grew?

and that one looks like it was grown from seed and started late in the year.

Happy Hazing

Comment

TOM HILL ,,

what a color buddy !!!!
        u"r strains rock !!!!!!
        Last edited by ElectroSticky; 06-09-2008, 05:29.

Comment

thx for the info peeps ,sic plant tom hill is that ohaze colomb pheno or som else.
          in NYC around my way we say if it anint church it anint fire
          more incense and less nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Limeygreen
            Londinium,
            I am a limey, but I am not in the UK. Either way thank you for your help, but like a mule I'm too stubborn to listen.
            Sorry,My mistake Limey! As I said I am behind U all the way and cant wait for a thread if u can pull it off? JBo
            "To maintain or breed a Landrace you need a minimum of 2,000 plants 1,000 females, 1,000 males or every reproduction you will lose genes and be working with a slice of the variety not the landrace.Cannabis is a Heterogenous Dioecious Obligate Outcrosser.It is easy to make seeds, hard to breed correctly". -SamS.
            sigpic
            IC 420 Cup 2017 Growers Cup-Mostly Sativa

1st place- "Ting" by Londinium

3rd place- "Chilton Lime's" by Londinium

Comment

yes tom that looks awsome

please tell us what it tastes and smells like

Comment

Tom - thats the most amazing cannabis plant I've seen since DJ SHorts book cover....WOW!!
                C99 problems and flowering time ain’t one

You’ll do fooking nuttin’ !! <=- Conor McGregor

My sick cross of Sweet Blue X Super Silver Haze
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62502

Comment

That is a beautiful plant...

Comment

Originally posted by TomHill

Here are 3 in a Nor/Cal greenhouse. A plant capable of sneaking up on you & throwing your head to & fro in a 3 meter circle like a dmt trip. Helpless & bewildered, you'll head off to the bathroom mirror to make sure that you are still yourself- this is the nature of a good haze.
                    Hahahaha love that pic and statment TOM how true it is...........

Comment

hahahahaha that pic got everybody including myself ,

amazing haze...

PEACE

Last edited by ElectroSticky; 06-09-2008, 05:30.

Comment

Originally posted by TomHill

Here are 3 in a Nor/Cal greenhouse. A plant capable of sneaking up on you & throwing your head to & fro in a 3 meter circle like a dmt trip. Helpless & bewildered, you'll head off to the bathroom mirror to make sure that you are still yourself- this is the nature of a good haze.
                        WoW!!! That is one beautiful sight!
                        OldPath's Grow Journal: Original Haze, Satori, and others

CBG's Sandstorm in organic soil

Himalaya Gold in DWC

ACE Bangi Haze in DWC/Bubbler

"What came through the closed door was the realization - not the knowledge, for this wasn't verbal or abstract - but the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, as Love as the primary and fundamental fact. These words, of course, have a kind of indecency and must necessarily ring false, seem like twaddle. But the fact remains... I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been"
                        -Aldous Huxley

"I believe that love is a better teacher than a sense of duty, at least for me." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by ElectroSticky
                          so everybody must wait before saying what we -think it is

its purple haze bro, outta Toms OHaze line. ive had those pics saved since the days of OG.

i get 2 purple plants outta his Haze from him in almost every 10 ive ran. i did a gen and get 3 to 4 per 10 now. not all purp under normal temps, but there in there.

even in a outcross usin a PHaze female, i got 3 purple plants in 10. imo his OHaze has quite abit of purple phenotypes. which i believe hes said he does not breed for.

search THOHaze and you will see pics, which arent quite as nice as Toms but you will get the point.
                          Last edited by expat; 03-18-2008, 21:19.

Comment

i may be not as imformed as some people out there...i was just speaking my mind ,, but hey ,,, its O. haze .

thanks buddy !!

Comment

Tom Hills Purple Haze plant looks like a hybrid to me. Beautiful plant though for sure. Would find a home in my garden if it smokes as good as it looks.

peace

Comment

Q: Isn't a characteristic of original Haze the 19-21 fingered leaf-blades it puts out?
                                ? / erb roots culture peace love unity

!!! DANGER GLASS WEED THREAD !!!
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42251

FRITILLARY SEEDS ...

https://www.seedboutique.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=86
                                REGULAR ORGANIC SEEDS FOR ORGANIC GROWERS !!

Comment

Working...
                                X