What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

And the Fun begins.................

S

strain_searcher

hey CBF looks like you are growing donkey dicks big time. Do you think that Ohaze will compete with Tom Hills cripple creek? Oh yeah I should have my first cross done in 25 days hopefuly cripple creek X sour bubble seeded and devolping right now.. You are welcome to some seeds for sure and thanks for everything.

G

still crankin it out.........

still crankin it out.........

few shots of the PR from this am, still makin bud, the calyx hasnt swelled as of yet. appears these two are goin to go the 20 weeks to finish. really plumpin up big.

CBF

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Wow. How tall is she?

Let me introduce you to my lil' friend :tongue:

593panamared_15weekflowerdwarfbud.jpg

G

im in sativa heaven over here. very very nicely done, brotha. keep up the progress!

G

hey bartender, the untrained plant(the cola ya zoomed on) is right at 48 inches includin pot, I call it the dwarf pheno. the other is about 28 inches, has been doubled over on itself twice. couple OHaze inthere done the same way. my current OP only has a 4ft ceilin, quite a bit of fun keepin the wild ones under control.

FJ, fernando thanks for commin by:yes:

CBF

G

racketeer said:
Jeez CB - you're a brave man running those sats with just a 4 ft ceiling! Good job, my girls would have been burnt about 2 feet ago. haha

Hola raq, yep, really have to stay on um and lots of trainin and bendin. runnin 12/12 from sprout has kept them managable. have to get a few pics of toms OHaze in there, just a massive top cola on this plant, and lots of trics commin on. only 14 weeks on um, still some time to go. trics are cloudy and gettin the frosty look:D

CBF

G

16week OHaze, nice trics, pretty beefy for a haze to me.

little close up, thick calyx, kinda has a sweet cereal aroma, like frosted flakes? weird

test nug from this afternoon, give it a go in a few days. trics are cloudin up, kinda milky right now.

shouldnt be to long on this plant now. well after 112 days, couple weeks is nothin, lol.

CBF

tiedye420

cool ass story
made me feel like I was there, trying one 'o them pinners....
And im sitting here wondering about a buddies redbud, some of the best i have seen in cali (for regs anyways)... It did have a certain earthy hashy smell.....
Not earthy like the chocolate- that is a deeper earth smell like coffee, No the redbud has more of a sweet earthy thing going.
Got one growing out in a flowerpot for kicks, might have to take a closer look eh.
For years i been calling it "mexican hashplant" for lack of a better term.
That story seemed to describe it perfectly.
I can only hope it is a match at this point, but nobody discerns reg weed anymore.
It is all called redbud in this area. I miss the good old days when if you got a bag of michoacan you knew it was michoacan, all the smugglers kept the village names for the product.
oxacan, michoacan, columbian, or high grade commercial,
that was just called "mersh"
and then there was dirt, and nobody wanted the dirt.
I see 1/4 pounds of dirt to this day- 60 bucks i could get one for now, right now.
But i didnt like the smell so forget it...
I looked at one last night- it was a "high grade commercial" variety.
Smelled like it was pissed on and musty.

G

Teresa said:
:wave: hiya CBF my :friends: looking killer!!You sure know how to make the lady's
drooling.gif
:yummy: .

hello teresa, thanks for stoppin in, and glad you like the show. shoot me a link if ya have a thread goin, like to see whats up in the great white north. made some pretty interestin crosses this go around as well. ill post a list of what came out in a few, might be somethin that will fit in your OP:D

tiedye..the redbud sounds interestn for sure, what type of bud structure are ya seein on the plants? is it a sativa dom plant, the PR is more along the lines of a asian sativa in bud growth, pretty wispy/viney bud.

CBF