What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

self made cross of Sweet Blueberry X Super Silver Haze(2 phenos)

oaktree

Hot Damn! that is some grade A bud right there! nice cross. We need more SSH crosses available to the public. Crazy tric coverage on those plants, i'm not sure that plant could squeeze any more trics out. Amazing job.

Peace:canabis:

C

cellardweller

wow Iceman.wow that all looks phenominal!do you make hash or cooking mediums with yer trim?
peace and pot
cd :joint:

The Iceman

Cellard - ya man i usually go with the bags but when I grew this out i unfortunately had to make brownies for my brothers boss who had lung cancer and couldnt smoke. He had since passed but those brownies really helped him deal with the chemo on his last days. It was fuked up seeing someone just die right in front of your eyes like that... dont wish that shit on anyone. If anyone smoke cigs please stop because its a death sentance and it aint no fun dying of cancer. He just went so fast the last couple of months it was insane. On a lighter note though I made the brownies mega potent with like over two ounces of killer trim for two sticks of butter...lol... anyways, I told my brothers boss to just east like a tiny piece and see how he feels but he didnt listen and eat a whole brownie..well lets just say he got fucked up and actually tripped like on acid and told us he talked to god... He got so fucked up that he wasnt gonna eat anymore brownies due to the bad experience but we talked him into eating just a little like i told him in the beginning and it really helped him to be able to eat. It also really took his mind off of all the shit he was going thru. I went over to visit him one day and he just kept laughing like a 10 year old girl....it was hilarious! I seen first hand how cannabis helps someone who is gonna die and cant believe the federal goverment doesnt make it legal for those suffering. The goverment needs to smarten the fuck up!

Also that one pheno that smelled of cherries was insane...haze with strong cherry taste..best tasting pot Ive ever had by far. I had to let her go when I was gone on my honeymoon as I dont let anyone know I grow locally and didnt want anyone taking care of them as im a paranoid dude. i should of sent some friends that ive met online cuts of her which is my own fault as I could of gotten her back. I still have hundreds of beans though from that cross so maybe I can find something similar again. Thanks for the kind words!

Last edited:

basilfarmer

this was a fantastic read Ice

Hey! In all those beans will be a pheno even more cherry like and delightful... thats the nice thing about F2's, you can't miss with a shotgun.

This time, you can get a dynamite cutting circulating :smile:

The Iceman

Katsu - good to see you man...its gregor from Devils...still owe you for that bubba kush the OG sent me that originally came from you....you the man!!!!

Basil - thanks man! Yea I gotta pop some more of that cross as every pheno was killer but that one cherry haze was just insane tasting....sooo good right to the end...lick smacking actually...lol...i cant believe i let that slip through my grasp...not the smartest thing ive ever done...its gonna be hard to find it being ssh is a polyhybrid and the sweet blue isnt the most stable either...who knows maybe jah will bless me

xyz - thanks man.... I've seen your threads on here and lets just say IMPRESSIVE work my friend...mad respect!

Last edited:
Glad to see this getting bumped. Those are... I don't even have a word for how nice they are. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for my new windows background :) Great work!

Buddle

Veteran
Iceman...these pics and strains are quite impressive.WOW!!! Gorgeous buds man.Some of the nicest i've seen.
I have a 9 wk ssh pheno i got from a friend.i am currently flowering it for the first time.I have other strains of Shantis to germ too.....like great white shark,ssh,and shit.Peace

rafe

That is some funky looking weed there!!! I wouldn't mind growing a can or two of that!!! Good job!!

H

Hazeseeker

Awesome job Iceman, really impressive work from you dude, buds look top drawer :joint: k++

A

Alone

Very Nice cross Iceman. That dude scares me man. Imagine getting popped in the eye by that guy? He would cave in my face. LOL

St. Phatty

Wow Double Wow and MEOW

giphy.gif

Does this mean Sweet Blueberry was the Mother and SSH the Father ?