What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

self made cross of Sweet Blueberry X Super Silver Haze(2 phenos)

The Iceman

I put up a thread on this grow over on the "grow diaries" section but I dont think many people see it as you get only a few responses over there. So I figured put it up here aswell(also DJ's and Shanti's) that way more growers can check it out as I'm pretty proud of this cross. So far, so good atleast I should say.. Anyways, I took this STUD Sweet Blue male which had huge flowers and stunk of skunk and hit up my two favorite SSH's...one of the SSH's I found myself from an old pack of greenhouse seeds when Shanti was still the Breeder over there. I also hit up a SSH that my boy Bubba Dutch found from two packs of Mr. Nice that was from before Shanti got screwed over and went to jail. The BD pheno is a big yielding, hard hitting, and super tasty girl. I've grown her using different nutes and the taste can vary but mainly its a spicey rotten fruit funk that exudes from her. I used earth juice once and she had more sweetness to her but both ways are killer. The greenhouse pheno was pure sweet hazeyness of the kindest order...the kind of haze that as soon as you light it, it takes over a whole room and thats all you can smell...I used to really be amazed when even at a coffeeshop in 'Dam it would take over the room. OK here's the pics...enjoy

here is a few shots from the crossat 59 days 12/12...

Sweet Blue leaning pheno...

8962IMGP3228.JPG

8962IMGP3229.JPG

8962IMGP3230.JPG

This is an SSH pheno that I got as a clone from Bubba Dutch...its the more NL/Skunk side with spicey rotten fruit smell mixed with blueberrys

8962IMGP3231.JPG

8962IMGP3232.JPG

8962IMGP3233.JPG

8962IMGP3234.JPG

8962IMGP3235.JPG

8962IMGP3236.JPG

8962IMGP3258.JPG

8962IMGP3259.JPG

8962IMGP3272.JPG

Last edited:

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Damn that looks amazing. How long do they flower for?? You think it will be more powerful then ethier of the 2?

The Iceman

T.do.T - those are at 59 days 12/12....I'm hoping one is more powerful but mainly looking for something really exotic tasting like a nice combo of both flavors...all three parents were strong as hell so not to worried about that.

Grendelkhan

Simply awesome man. Those are some great looking plants and you should be proud. Very nice camera work and pictures as well.
Khan.

The Iceman

nuggett shots

nuggett shots

I snapped a lower branch on the bubba dutch pheno so I just snipped what was hanging so there was a clean cut and let her dry in the cabinet above my computer...So, I took a few shots of the little bud and they came out really decent so fcuk it here they are...peace

8962IMGP3278.JPG

8962IMGP3279.JPG

8962IMGP3280.JPG

8962IMGP3281.JPG

8962IMGP3282.JPG

8962IMGP3283.JPG

8962IMGP3284.JPG

8962IMGP3289.JPG

8962IMGP3290.JPG

KingRalph

awesome pics of some definitely awe-striking plants. some impressive phenos there! an all those foxtails are just mesmerizing. great stuff. some great things came from that bubba dutch ssh which was a lot more skunkish looking than those phenos lead on. a great mix indeed. thanks for sharin! peace an green thumbs :joint:

-=WZ=-

Those are absolutely stunning my man......Your going to have to invite me over for a taste test ;)......Let me know how they turn out...The Cherry Haze sounds like it is right up my alley.....8)

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
they look very nice you have done well...SSH is still on the to get list for me...pictures like these push it up near the top of the list.....enjoy.HH. =]-~

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

their like lil fingers on that last shot of the first page

I am truly amazed! Fucking a right! Awesome cross! That has got to be the nicest bud I've ever seen. Well done. I hope it smokes as good as it looks.