Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

self made cross of Sweet Blueberry X Super Silver Haze(2 phenos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katsu - good to see you man...its gregor from Devils...still owe you for that bubba kush the OG sent me that originally came from you....you the man!!!!

Basil - thanks man! Yea I gotta pop some more of that cross as every pheno was killer but that one cherry haze was just insane tasting....sooo good right to the end...lick smacking actually...lol...i cant believe i let that slip through my grasp...not the smartest thing ive ever done...its gonna be hard to find it being ssh is a polyhybrid and the sweet blue isnt the most stable either...who knows maybe jah will bless me

xyz - thanks man.... I've seen your threads on here and lets just say IMPRESSIVE work my friend...mad respect!
    Last edited by The Iceman; 04-23-2008, 14:58.
    C99 problems and flowering time ain’t one

You’ll do fooking nuttin’ !! <=- Conor McGregor

My sick cross of Sweet Blue X Super Silver Haze
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62502

Comment

Glad to see this getting bumped. Those are... I don't even have a word for how nice they are. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for my new windows background Great work!

Comment

Iceman...these pics and strains are quite impressive.WOW!!! Gorgeous buds man.Some of the nicest i've seen.
        I have a 9 wk ssh pheno i got from a friend.i am currently flowering it for the first time.I have other strains of Shantis to germ too.....like great white shark,ssh,and shit.Peace
        Looking for that awesome smoke from Hawaii I purchased from a surfer in 1991.No pun intended.Miss that weed.

Comment

That is some funky looking weed there!!! I wouldn't mind growing a can or two of that!!! Good job!!
          Growing for my health and comfort and happiness.sigpic

Comment

awsome foxtail picks!!
            i.c.mag saved my life

Comment

miss this smoke...gotta pop me some more of this cross
              C99 problems and flowering time ain’t one

You’ll do fooking nuttin’ !! <=- Conor McGregor

My sick cross of Sweet Blue X Super Silver Haze
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62502

Comment

Awesome job Iceman, really impressive work from you dude, buds look top drawer k++

Comment

Very Nice cross Iceman. That dude scares me man. Imagine getting popped in the eye by that guy? He would cave in my face. LOL

Comment

frost i wish i could taste it

Comment

Wow Double Wow and MEOW

Does this mean Sweet Blueberry was the Mother and SSH the Father ?
                      Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iceman View Post
                        I put up a thread on this grow over on the "grow diaries" section but I dont think many people see it as you get only a few responses over there. So I figured put it up here aswell(also DJ's and Shanti's) that way more growers can check it out as I'm pretty proud of this cross. So far, so good atleast I should say.. Anyways, I took this STUD Sweet Blue male which had huge flowers and stunk of skunk and hit up my two favorite SSH's...one of the SSH's I found myself from an old pack of greenhouse seeds when Shanti was still the Breeder over there. I also hit up a SSH that my boy Bubba Dutch found from two packs of Mr. Nice that was from before Shanti got screwed over and went to jail. The BD pheno is a big yielding, hard hitting, and super tasty girl. I've grown her using different nutes and the taste can vary but mainly its a spicey rotten fruit funk that exudes from her. I used earth juice once and she had more sweetness to her but both ways are killer. The greenhouse pheno was pure sweet hazeyness of the kindest order...the kind of haze that as soon as you light it, it takes over a whole room and thats all you can smell...I used to really be amazed when even at a coffeeshop in 'Dam it would take over the room. OK here's the pics...enjoy

here is a few shots from the crossat 59 days 12/12...

Sweet Blue leaning pheno...

View Image

View Image

View Image

This is an SSH pheno that I got as a clone from Bubba Dutch...its the more NL/Skunk side with spicey rotten fruit smell mixed with blueberrys

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

The BD pheno........Sounds kinda like Blue Dream lol.

Nice flowers though, that foxtailing looks killer!

Nice find on the old thread.

Cheers,

Danny

Comment

Just now ran across this thread....pretty impressive Iceman!

Comment

Working...
                          X