This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acespicoli View Post
    ace malawi any good? been looking at that for awhile and congo maybe the last strain i add to the collection for awhile till i run some of these want it to be a good african strain
    This thread is not in an ACE subforum, so Im allowed to speak:

Depends on if you are into integrity and well-sourced genetics.
    If so, No - ACE is not any good

Depends on if you're into genetic purity.
    if so, No - ACE is nkt any good

But, its a potent line and more NLD than a lot of the rip-offs on the market

Comment

Thcvhunter, i like the ace malawis , the killer Malawi and fruity Malawi both have very potent phenos. That being said im sure its not pure malawi , maybe 87.5% and tamed down with other stuff . Ive grown hundreds of seeds from all over malawi and never once found anything as chunky or dense or compact or quick finishing as the ace stuff. Same goes for malawi gold and all the rest. The pistils are a dead giveaway as well.

Comment

Had to take these out of the netting and let them finish outside. Everything else in the room was ripe. Here are some better photos with the lights on. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210720-163419~2.png
Views:	433
Size:	503.7 KB
ID:	17902103

Comment

B
          Attached Files

Comment

Same plant Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210720-163709~2.png
Views:	428
Size:	533.9 KB
ID:	17902110

Comment

Same Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210720-163657~2.png
Views:	435
Size:	541.5 KB
ID:	17902112 plant

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210720-163522~2.png
Views:	441
Size:	548.3 KB
ID:	17902114

Comment

Plant 2 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210720-163434~2.png
Views:	424
Size:	529.8 KB
ID:	17902116

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20210720-163543~2.png
Views:	440
Size:	542.0 KB
ID:	17902118 this one is runty and just didn't do well but the smell is intense and pungent

Comment

Originally posted by Firecityseeds View Post
                      Thcvhunter, i like the ace malawis , the killer Malawi and fruity Malawi both have very potent phenos. That being said im sure its not pure malawi , maybe 87.5% and tamed down with other stuff . Ive grown hundreds of seeds from all over malawi and never once found anything as chunky or dense or compact or quick finishing as the ace stuff. Same goes for malawi gold and all the rest. The pistils are a dead giveaway as well.
                      The outcross they used was PCK - hence the colors and "Killer" narcotic effect

Comment

appreciate the fine critique @Thcvhunter well stated im on the same page
                        I remember a old strain from way back may have peen purple or black maybe congo or durban but it was trippy and a real slow oncoming effect
                        almost like a creeper but not a tired buzz it was strong and up high just kept coming in waves building higher and higher
                        when you somked alot it would have you thinking you may have over done it in 15-30 minutes later lol

kinda what I hope to find and it had a dark color that may have been from the cure like the malawi cobs
                        "if" the biggest small word in the dictionary

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	168.9 KB ID:	17905503

Highest spots often rhyme with the best quality... ^^
                          (Highland Ethiopia, Malawi, Lesotho, Eswatini (Swazi), East Congo, Angola, Tanzania, Madagascar...)

Comment

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	17905528
                            Swazi Rooi F4 trifoliate, grown by Greatdalas

Comment

Hey fellow sativa lovers,
                              Here's a cross of a Mozambique heirloom with a Chem Brulee bred by Covert Genetics and Heart and Soil Seeds. It's a hybrid but it's structure and time to harvest is leaning hard to the sativa side, so I thought I'd post here. It's winter down here, so that's made the plant deep purple, not sure it would have done the same in warmer weather. I'm not thrilled about the open structure but if the high is on spot, I'll stop complaining. Smells of grape, onion, and Guiness. Packed on the crystals. Went about 90 days. In peat with amendments and some KNF. Not much direct sunlight, maybe 3-4 hours, which might have contributed to the leafiness of it all as well. Looking forward to making a test hash run.
                              peace
                              roots Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1244.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	110.6 KB ID:	17913857

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1226.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	141.7 KB ID:	17913856
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1243.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	122.0 KB ID:	17913855

Comment

Swazi X Red Congolese (Refeerman) babies on the right compared to Burmese (Coastal Seeds) on the left. Can already see the NLD vs WLD difference. Red Congolese is only 50% Congolese, so the cross is only 75% African. In all it's 87.5% sativa. Had a good germination rate on the African cross (5 out of 6), which was surprising considering the seeds are over 11 years old and the mini fridge they were stored in's thermostat stopped working while I was away for several weeks.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X