What's new

annaC MEDICINAL seeds? cheap good strains?

moonymonkey

read a post b BC grower,who listed these,as a place with cheaper prices for some good strains,lik mind boggle X nycd=$29.00? :yoinks: peace moooonss/zzzzzzzz :confused:

moonymonkey

anyone know anything about this company,hows the service and how long does it take to get seeds once yo ordered? still lookin for the post on it by bc grower??

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you gotta be fast mate ...there not gonne last for long:chin: ....i grabd myself some texas twister, biko, and some MB's.....and i did't grow them before ..but i'm convinced they are killer genes.....in the few month i'm here i saw some great reports...time 2 pop some of them myself !!:D

i think he only sells tru Sbay..so top notch service......

Last edited:
Annac caters to the medical community. His crosses are top notch. It is not unusual for the better genetics to come from the people making medicine not money.

moonymonkey

cool thnx for info....didnt know it was a auction place ,not sure if thats gonna work for me,forunknown reasons,for me....pece out moon/xxxxxx

cyburnt

I've grabbed a few packs of these over the last couple months.

I've grabbed a few packs of these over the last couple months.

Also got a pack of the Akita freebies :sasmokin:
You can't beat these genetics for twice the price and I have heard nothing but what a stand-up guy Bucky (annaC) is.

moonymonkey

sounds all good...basically im after diesel genes or something crossed with it....i wanna chek the hype on the high=wats the word>got diesel??

G

Annac's support forum is inside the Seedbay vendor forum - check it out. His offerings are excellent (I'm currently growing the Mindboggle F2's and Biko II's). Good medicinal weed with awesome trich production. Check out Hurricanefaniam's posts for some beautiful photos of the plants; he's a good photographer as well as gardener!

Annac has several Diesel crosses and is going to be making NYCD F2's soon.

For an inexpensive basic diesel, check out Reservoir's D39.

G

somebody say annaC...my experience with his work...MB f2's

Biko 30 days

MB 30 DAYS

MP X NYCD

some Biko

and my favorite pic...MP x NYCD

3+ yrs i've had something from annaC in the garden...keep up the work brother.....for the price you cant go wrong....more pics in my threads ....stay safe and best of luck in your grows...HF

Last edited:
G

chit ....i can't beat youz guyz to the punch anymore...thanks for all the kind words and the help....I couldn't do it without you.

hello moonymonkey:wave:
there is nothing more I can add here except to come on down to the help area and have a good time with the rest of us.

love & compassion to all
annaC

moonymonkey

annac beam me up!....ambre apperciatw the guidence! also thank you,everone here! great bunchs of people here!!++u made my year wats left of it++all good peace out moooonnsss/dancing madly backwards on a sea of air....captain beyond....

G

moonymonkey said:
annac beam me up!....ambre apperciatw the guidence! also thank you,everone here! great bunchs of people here!!++u made my year wats left of it++all good peace out moooonnsss/dancing madly backwards on a sea of air....captain beyond....

:biglaugh:

G

Annac's seeds are only available at Seedbay, which is primarily an auction site. However, there is a category of sales called "Buy Now" which means you can instantly buy the item without having to bid or wait. All of Annac's seeds are listed as buy-now; you pay the listed price (which is incredibly low, by the way!), send in your money, and get your seeds.

G

im flowering biko now. about 4 weeks deep. you really cant beat the price, and some people swear by his work. hopefully i can be one as well.

moonymonkey

thnx ambre,your always ageat help! i hope i an out right buy mindboggle x nycd,or somatooth#2 x nycd,montels pridexnycd,cost 29.95....? i hope i can get these without going threw a auction?? cant seem to find them on site? anyways peace mooon/xxxxx

moonymonkey

thnx man,now i got it,looklik im gonna have to shell out loads of money ,just to get some diesel genes,from some exspensive sites,were ever that be?,,,doh....

G

Ambre said:
Annac's seeds are only available at Seedbay, which is primarily an auction site. However, there is a category of sales called "Buy Now" which means you can instantly buy the item without having to bid or wait. All of Annac's seeds are listed as buy-now; you pay the listed price (which is incredibly low, by the way!), send in your money, and get your seeds.

TYVM Ambre:wave::friends:

love to all
annac

Latest posts

Latest posts