What's new

Orange Diesel Intro

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
So since I got -2 rep on my post I take it no one wants to see these worked in F2's. I will use them for my personal use then and keep em in my stash. I may send in a couple packs for those who have expressed intrest in them via PM. If I do that it will be invite only auctions so that only those people will have a shot at them.

Later haters!!!

jochen_45

Veteran
What is going on here, -2rep for offering f2's of such a fine strain?! Thats really sad,
I have only heared good things about Verites' Orange Diesel and think thats a nice strain
for the community and a special strain for diesel lovers. Thanks a lot for offering it and
keep on with your good work!
At the moment there is a lot of hate and trolling going on, things that no one needs...

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks Jochen!!! Yeah no worries bro the project will be done either way. If there isn't enough interest in them I will just send in enough to cover the people who do want them and keep the rest. I definitely think its a great cross and am sure there are others who would like to try it out or grow it again.

And to be clear these would be done as freebies or server fund beans if I send in alot of them. I am by no means trying to profit from these seeds I am only trying to offer them back to the community in which they were created.

Stdane

So since I got -2 rep on my post I take it no one wants to see these worked in F2's. I will use them for my personal use then and keep em in my stash. I may send in a couple packs for those who have expressed intrest in them via PM. If I do that it will be invite only auctions so that only those people will have a shot at them.

Later haters!!!

Later haters??? what the fuck is up with that,if people not express interest in your project they're haters,hmm real mature.
I've grown out both Orange Diesel,you know the genetics on this one, and Holy Grail(Federations Mikado and Bros Grimm C99) from Verite in '07 and though they were nice strains and yea nice highs they didn't blew any socks off,tastewise the OD is the winner here.But by all means bring it back,by that time peeps maybe snapping out of their OGKush/Sour D/Chem/Alien-craze and looking around fer some old school.:smokeit:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
My comment was directed to the trolls who neg rep my post for no reason at all. And are to cowardly to say why. So my contribution to others is unhelpful? Why? I would love to know.

I am definitely going to make F2s as I feel its a killer cross and I look forward to growing it out and offering to others. If there is no interest then like I have already said I don't really care as I will keep them to myself and send them to those who I feel expressed interest in them.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bump :)
This will be going up on seedbsy in a couple different crosses sometime in the not so didn't future.