Loudest smelling strain ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loudest smelling strain ever?

Whats the loudest smelling strain you have come across? i mean mandatory glass jars because plastic won't contain it.

for me its been sour diesel aka ECSD..

you?

Afghani #1 (Dried)

Comment

The deathstar cut around here is louder than anything I've smelled. It burns your eyes during trimming.

Comment

GMO when dialed

Shoreline skunk

Roadkill

Comment

Raindance chem 91 x stardawg greenpoint seeds

Comment

Originally posted by Hiddenjems View Post
            The deathstar cut around here is louder than anything I've smelled. It burns your eyes during trimming.
            Burns your eyes?
            Jesus. I was going to promote cheese, but don't think I will bother.

Comment

One pheno of Gorilla Zkittlez from Barney's was like an Olfactory Beacon. Like an Alarm for other peoples noses. You couldn't keep it Anywhere!! People would just come on over to you smiling if you had a nug in a bag in your pocket.

We called it "The Friend Maker"

Comment

For me it was the G13 IX Gypsy used to stock. Other stinkers have been THSeeds Hog, Sagarmathas’ Yumbolt, Serious AK47, GH Exodus Cheese, a Skunk #1 from the 90’s, Rezs’ SDIBL - even an old HGF Big Bud I ran, but the G13 IX most of all of the strains I have grown.

Comment

Originally posted by JetLife175 View Post
                  GMO when dialed

Shoreline skunk

Roadkill

Whats GMO?

Comment

that's the kind of stuff I like to hear about.. deathstar huh

Comment

Originally posted by Hiddenjems View Post
                      Terpene Amplification

Comment

Ill take a clone of each of them thank you??

Comment

had a blueberry x trainwreck that was a wall walker (bud form), of course the legendary skunk of yore aka rks was as well. many releases of supposed road kill crosses, dna's real killer skunk, the nature farm's uncle fester's skunk #18, etc have all seemed to fizzle and pop and no reports of wall walking phenos, but strongish skunky smells in reports. top dawg did a number of skunk crosses recently that peaked my interest. was all sorts of skunk #18, mass super skunk and other skunk combination crosses that I think would be worth checking out. have heard really good things about the mss and with top dawg, seems like it could be legit. I know he lost his original gear but he's too legendary to not get pretty much any cut given to him, so I think it's likely some real fire will come out of those crosses. ...if wall walking, carbon busting, skunk spray strains are your thing
                          Mother hunt with Deep Cheese, Tangie, Zamaldelica, Pink Kush, Holy Grail Kush, SSH x Love Potion, Choco Candy and Philly Gold

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" - Bob Marley

Comment

Cheese x

Chem D x

Comment

Queens candy. That strain stunk through 3 layers of vac pack. No idea how it got through.
                              ______________________________ __________________________
                              Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

Working...
                              X