What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Loudest smelling strain ever?

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Whats the loudest smelling strain you have come across? i mean mandatory glass jars because plastic won't contain it.

for me its been sour diesel aka ECSD..

you?

FletchF.Fletch

One pheno of Gorilla Zkittlez from Barney's was like an Olfactory Beacon. Like an Alarm for other peoples noses. You couldn't keep it Anywhere!! People would just come on over to you smiling if you had a nug in a bag in your pocket.

We called it "The Friend Maker"

JKD

Veteran
For me it was the G13 IX Gypsy used to stock. Other stinkers have been THSeeds Hog, Sagarmathas’ Yumbolt, Serious AK47, GH Exodus Cheese, a Skunk #1 from the 90’s, Rezs’ SDIBL - even an old HGF Big Bud I ran, but the G13 IX most of all of the strains I have grown.

Thesearch

had a blueberry x trainwreck that was a wall walker (bud form), of course the legendary skunk of yore aka rks was as well. many releases of supposed road kill crosses, dna's real killer skunk, the nature farm's uncle fester's skunk #18, etc have all seemed to fizzle and pop and no reports of wall walking phenos, but strongish skunky smells in reports. top dawg did a number of skunk crosses recently that peaked my interest. was all sorts of skunk #18, mass super skunk and other skunk combination crosses that I think would be worth checking out. have heard really good things about the mss and with top dawg, seems like it could be legit. I know he lost his original gear but he's too legendary to not get pretty much any cut given to him, so I think it's likely some real fire will come out of those crosses. ...if wall walking, carbon busting, skunk spray strains are your thing

Greatdalas

The old skunks
Rks
Exodus cheese
Critical
Afghan
Sweet pink grapefruit
And much others

But all old skunk (skunk1 pre 98s, exodus and rks the more stinky strains)

BlackBart

Veteran
Road Kill Skunk from the seventies - eighties era Nothing comes close to that in today's cultivars

Latest posts

Latest posts