What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Loudest smelling strain ever?

q3corn

I don't know what it was since I got just a bag of it back in the day, but my car stunk of weed for 2 days *after* I took the weed out of the trunk. It was impressive but I couldn't fucking go anywhere cuz my car stunk so damn bad.

mexweed

Veteran
I had some chem sis once that I vaped in my car thinking it wouldn't be nearly as bad as smoking but the next day it still smelled like a hash factory

consensus seems to be chemdog loudest strain alive

road kill skunk ~ if the myths and legends are true. heard many things about old skool skunk... hard and rare to come across these days

road kill skunk ~ if the myths and legends are true. heard many things about old skool skunk... hard and rare to come across these days

Nothing mythical about strong smelling Cannabis. Same with trippy Sativas. Roll your eyes every time someone tells you anything but the truth. Skunk phenos aren't rare, people who care about quality more than yield and flower time are rare. It's pretty easy to spot us. Old and crippled but still human in the eyes. You simply can't buy good genetics, the universe doesn't work like that. Remembering all weed came with free seed 30 years ago. The greed has created the narrative that greedy people know.. A chain reaction of greed has created a small box for greedy people, exclusively.

Everyone wants skunk until I post a photo. Then they want to cross it with Gaylatoxbuttfookies. Sorry, I'll keep my common ass mythical genes local. Talk to your neighbors more. Not the ones with gelled hair purse poodles and landrovers.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In recent memory karma's headbanger was just unsmokable in the house. You could take one puff on the upper floor near a window and the entire house would reek of weed in seconds. The smell is sour d on steroids.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
AnnaC's
Montel's Pride x NYCD

Nothing contained the smell.

picture.php

mexweed

Veteran
I've noticed there are some strains that really turn it up when they get knocked out of their starter pots going into 1 gallon, have a ghost s1 that let out a really sharp pine scent, and a larry that was super loud skunky 'classic marijuana' smell with a sharp almost burnt rubber edge

colorado chemdogXheirloom hindu kush stem rub has kind of zesty woody spicy hash thing up front and then the poop/halitosis creeps up hard

I have loud hopes for stardawgXold sensi super skunk, chem sisXsour diesel bx(JJ), motorbreath#15Xstardawg

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem D.
At times, entering my surrounds, it smells like an Amsterdam alley. Mmmmm!

GMO: either Garlic Cookies or what my friend bestowed from Washington: Garlic, Mustard, Onion. Doesn't smell like Garlic, more of a funk smell. Po-tent! Grew out more and crossed with Bodhi's Lucky Charms. Mmmm

G

I think the smelliest I 've ever encountered was the rare Australian variety: Fartleherb. It's a Sativa.

OldSSSCGuy

For me, La Blanca from Kanabia. Had one of them in a room full of Skunk and 2-3 types of Cheese and the stink was just incredible. That one plant overpowered everything else in the room.

Desert Dan

Veteran
From what I have ran... ChemD, GG4, GMO, GDP, and Purple Punch (fruity loud). Only the 1st three follow through with the flavor though.

Motorbreath from JimmyNitz, from seed, far surpassed everything else I listed. 2x2 tent reeked out 3000 sq ft every time I watered!

-DD :joint: