What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hermie X pure female ?

Roadblock

I have a bubba kush that is prone to hermie with any stress, I also have a White Rhino which is bullet proof pure female Ive never seen a seed on it in 10 yrs no matter what you do to it .

What would be expected if I crossed these 2 , do you guys think that the pureness of the Rhino would stop the Hermie of the BK or I get a mixed bad of hermie prone and some not .

Gene.bank.uk

The white rhino should sort that issue out unless it has the traits in its line which I don’t think it does white rhino isn’t ibl but it is a very stable strain and specially if your has never seeded in 10 years if anything it will push that out of it and if it did show in the first run I would F2 them then you will see some serious phenos would love to get my hands on some pure white rhino I’ve been searching for over 18 years your a very lucky man but I would definitely give it a go with the bubba cross 👍🏻

PolyChucker

I think herm behaves kinda recessive. I have a male I used with a bunch of females - one group of offspring from one female had a lot of intersex but others did not. Didn’t have any herm qualities before this. So I think it’s definitely worth trying to breed them and see what you get. These intersex plants were the best I’ve made so far, so I’m going to explore them further. In the next gen see if you can select the best female that doesn’t herm and try to eliminate this quality. It might stick around for a while. If you make like 200 seeds you should be able to get good females without herm. But you’ll have to keep selecting against it

Latest posts

Latest posts