What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any1 know of a pure indica that grows like a sativa?

little-soldier

Hello fellow ICMAGERs,

I was wondering if anyone know of any good pure indica strain that has the stretch of a sativa? I'm looking for a nice yielding indica but most indica grows short and bushy which reduces the yield if veg time is an issue.
Thx

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Classic OGs like sfv, 818, true, josh D, valley etc all smoke like heavier indica imo but they stretch a lot. A classic tell for an OG is that stretch!

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Hello fellow ICMAGERs,

I was wondering if anyone know of any good pure indica strain that has the stretch of a sativa? I'm looking for a nice yielding indica but most indica grows short and bushy which reduces the yield if veg time is an issue.
Thx

An indica leaning NL#5 Haze would be my bet.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Hello fellow ICMAGERs,

Thx

OG kush;)

Bardo Eagle

Difficult to say but...
Afganica=no
Kafiristanica=no
Hemp= maybe
Sativa=no
Ruderalis= maybe
Hybrid=maybe
My answer is no,but in hybrid you can find what are you searching..maybe sourdiesel,Casey Jones,nl haze ,white widow etc...but then Is more looks and smoke not looks and looks

B

Benny106

I found that the x18 cider kush from rsc took until 12/12 to show sex and were very tall at this point, then they stretched before making flowers finishing over 6foot from the soil.

PerroVerde

~Panama Red x Bubba Kush (R) by CsiHumboldt is on his site and some heavy phenos have been found and are IG feeds

Check out some of Top Dawgs work...

regseeds

Hello fellow ICMAGERs,

Thx

Spice From MrNice Outdoor is pretty impressive.

browntrout

Veteran
No experience myself, but mazar hybrids would be worth looking into.

Your basically looking for an indica with hybrid vigor no? I mean a lot of today’s indica dominant hybrids fit that description, especially OG’s or hybrids of it like others have said.

little-soldier

most kush strains are hybrids and many are considered mostly sativa.
some skunk strains are sativa other indica
pretty confusing but looking at indica landraces, Im surprised to see some of them with longer flowering periods. Always thought that was a sativa characteristic.
Thanks guys, I'll keep looking.

TP-grower

most kush strains are hybrids and many are considered mostly sativa.
some skunk strains are sativa other indica
pretty confusing but looking at indica landraces, Im surprised to see some of them with longer flowering periods. Always thought that was a sativa characteristic.
Thanks guys, I'll keep looking.
Thats because the pure Indicas
(-exept true Indica Lowland Landraces like Mazar,Balkh,Sheberghan,Ouzbekistan or Tadjikistan)

was selected (NL+USA....) for short flowering time + short,compact Hindukush(=Mountain-Highland Indica type shape/ pedegre
So best tips in my opinion are take a look at ACE seeds site,TRSC for true Landraces or maybe USC Ouzbekistan IBL (F12!?)
Good luck and :plant grow:

You need the North Afghan landraces from The Real Seed Company, i.e. :

1. Mazar-i sharif
  2. Sheberghan
  3. Tashkurgan
  4. Balkh
Depending on strains, they grow between 2m and 5m tall. Hopefully, that should be big enough to meet your needs :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts