What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
:dance013:the currently way I feel is the best quality of high by far is from the Seedsman Original Haze beans I received from JohnnyChicago,,That one had the most uplifting euphoric and happy type of buzz… not really Scary but kind of edgy would be the Doors/Haze/Haze from MadMac , all around fav is this NhxC5 #5 one from Sir Wallyduck :shucks:… most potent was “The Big South Pump” from MAHA KALA , also non haze but worthy is the Loompa Headband clone was off the charts strongly potent…

:thank you:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s the fastest I’ve seen since the Original C99…no sh*t …flabbergasted at the speed of this pheno ..I hit the jackpot
81A90098-5C52-433E-9B53-82574626DAA7.jpeg
CABBB56F-3949-4FE5-936D-FA47AA32F198.jpeg
0E8C8837-1EBE-4FBB-9447-0E9239456A74.jpeg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what they look like in the room essentially finished, I'm trying to get a little bit more of a fade , so it's been first generation from seed , then two consecutive Generations from clone , I feel like it's starting to stabilize , it's not a large yielded this time around it's more of a medium yielder but it's extraordinary high quality and large flower calyx and good density
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211127_100333.jpg Views:	0 Size:	138.5 KB ID:	18001051

Drumskinz

This is what they look like in the room essentially finished, I'm trying to get a little bit more of a fade , so it's been first generation from seed , then two consecutive Generations from clone , I feel like it's starting to stabilize , it's not a large yielded this time around it's more of a medium yielder but it's extraordinary high quality and large flower calyx and good density

Hey Star…is that all the same variety NHxC5xMango #5 in pic…cuz I think I have a clone of that…btw down in Mesa,AZ visiting our daughter for about a week…80 degree weather unlike NYS at about 28 degrees and snow…I’m looking for something else to do around here…if anyone here knows of some places to check out…I’m all ears…And yes Star I do need to make a trip to see you…been real crazy keeping shit goin around the homestead…I’ll be in touch

Drumskinz

I am sir and hoping you are doing well also…I could get spoiled real easy in this southwestern heat…never been to a dispensary b4…about to check one out tomorrow…probably gonna be really biased from what I can grow at home…I tried some delta 8 gummies today…just did one 30 gram gummy and body pain did float away later on…think I’ll try a couple or 3 tomorrow and see whaaaaat’s up!!!!]

LostTribe

Premium user
:dance013:the currently way I feel is the best quality of high by far is from the Seedsman Original Haze beans I received from JohnnyChicago,,That one had the most uplifting euphoric and happy type of buzz… not really Scary but kind of edgy would be the Doors/Haze/Haze from MadMac , all around fav is this NhxC5 #5 one from Sir Wallyduck :shucks:… most potent was “The Big South Pump” from MAHA KALA , also non haze but worthy is the Loompa Headband clone was off the charts strongly potent…

I thought that was moas x c5? guess you had a few its been a while.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am sir and hoping you are doing well also…I could get spoiled real easy in this southwestern heat…never been to a dispensary b4…about to check one out tomorrow…probably gonna be really biased from what I can grow at home…I tried some delta 8 gummies today…just did one 30 gram gummy and body pain did float away later on…think I’ll try a couple or 3 tomorrow and see whaaaaat’s up!!!!]
Don’t go too heavy on the edibles …:biglaugh:they will have to peel you off the floor

Bnyest

4D43DCC1-560F-49FD-99FB-38E04FC1FCCF.png
Hey Star…is that all the same variety NHxC5xMango #5 in pic…cuz I think I have a clone of that…btw down in Mesa,AZ visiting our daughter for about a week…80 degree weather unlike NYS at about 28 degrees and snow…I’m looking for something else to do around here…if anyone here knows of some places to check out…I’m all ears…And yes Star I do need to make a trip to see you…been real crazy keeping shit goin around the homestead…I’ll be in touch

More like 25f around here lol. Instead of going down south we went upstate for thanksgiving weekend 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Drumskinz

Don’t go too heavy on the edibles …:biglaugh:they will have to peel you off the floor

I have made my own canna butter with a magic butter machine…funny story the first magic butter machine I bought…the handle broke and had to get a new one…well the recipe I used with the old one I adapted to the new one…little did I know that they updated the microprocessor in it and after not even an hour in (the old unit took 4 hours to finish) the thing was shooting steam out the side…this is not gonna be good I thought….opened it up and about 3/4’s of the liquid is gone…so I thought this batch was gonna be hot or snot…well the wife and I made some cookies and I ate one…about an hour goes by and I’m not feeling it…so I down another…that was my demise…I started feeling the first cookie after I already downed the second (wife only did one) and I was tripping away for the next few hours and feeling a bit of paranoia and like you said Star I was literally peeled off the floor from that sesh…the wife said during her excursion she forgot how to breathe lol!!! So those cookies lasted us a long time because we did a lot smaller pieces

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m harvesting today I should’ve kept better records but it’s definitely been under 60 days next time I will get it down to the day exactly

Latest posts

Latest posts