What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
~Neville’s~Haze x ~C5~Mango~
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow....soo sweety...soo good....

These are from Wally .
i crossed it to shantis ibl mango haze ,
which i think was a little similar ,
enough for me to get something like c5 in seed form ,
they were great , i grew a bunch a few years back ,
nice fat colas , great production , nice head highs , good potency etc ..

so i selected a male and used it over a bunch of girls we selected ,
the nevils haze is from old stock also , pre 2012 ,
the mango haze ibl had a skinny and fat pheno , so i labeled them accordingly ,
it was good pot , slightly earlier than the standard mh ..

Bmac1

Veteran
Pulling up a seat for these. You are busier than a 2 peckered jack rabbit star crash.

I will be watching attentively as I await mine.

azbro13

Hi star crash! I've been checking out some of your threads and really enjoy them. I've learned some good stuff too.

You take some great photos. I think you said you just use your phone? How do you do the close-up/macro shots?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi star crash! I've been checking out some of your threads and really enjoy them. I've learned some good stuff too.

You take some great photos. I think you said you just use your phone? How do you do the close-up/macro shots?

Most of them are just zooming in and getting lucky :)thank you for the compliment...One of these days I’m gonna get a real camera with better high resolution ...have a DSLR cameraBut don’t use it that much

azbro13

Wow, I thought you might have one of those lenses that clip onto your phone. I'll have to mess around with my phone and see if I can get similar results. I'm too cheap to get a real camera, but I might get one of the clip on macros if I can't get good enough shots with my phone.

Looks like you went straight into coco with the sprouting seeds this time. I saw in another thread you used little rockwool cubes. I use the 1.5" cubes to root cuts in, but I've never used them for seeds. How do you go about preparing them for seeds? When I use them for cuts I soak them in water adjusted to low 5s pH, and then shake them out real good so they aren't too wet. Do you leave them more soggy for seeds?

You're welcome on the compliment, you certainly deserve it. You are a really good grower and a very nice guy too :)

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, I thought you might have one of those lenses that clip onto your phone. I'll have to mess around with my phone and see if I can get similar results. I'm too cheap to get a real camera, but I might get one of the clip on macros if I can't get good enough shots with my phone.

Looks like you went straight into coco with the sprouting seeds this time. I saw in another thread you used little rockwool cubes. I use the 1.5" cubes to root cuts in, but I've never used them for seeds. How do you go about preparing them for seeds? When I use them for cuts I soak them in water adjusted to low 5s pH, and then shake them out real good so they aren't too wet. Do you leave them more soggy for seeds?

You're welcome on the compliment, you certainly deserve it. You are a really good grower and a very nice guy too :)

Yeah you’re very attentive:biggrin:This time I drop them right into Coco in a bypass with the Rockwall & they sprang it right up ...I’ll get some fresh picture soon