Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

    ~Neville’s~Haze x ~C5~Mango~

    #2
    Wow....soo sweety...soo good....

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Exogino View Post
      Wow....soo sweety...soo good....
      These are from Wally .
      i crossed it to shantis ibl mango haze ,
      which i think was a little similar ,
      enough for me to get something like c5 in seed form ,
      they were great , i grew a bunch a few years back ,
      nice fat colas , great production , nice head highs , good potency etc ..



      so i selected a male and used it over a bunch of girls we selected ,
      the nevils haze is from old stock also , pre 2012 ,
      the mango haze ibl had a skinny and fat pheno , so i labeled them accordingly ,
      it was good pot , slightly earlier than the standard mh ..

      Comment


        #4

        Comment


          #5
          Pulling up a seat for these. You are busier than a 2 peckered jack rabbit star crash.

          I will be watching attentively as I await mine.
          My Albums
          Diary - Done
          Diary - Done
          First Organic Run - Done
          Organics Round 2 - Done
          Karma Genetics SourA5Haze - Done
          Current Diary- Done

          Comment


            #6
            subbed for the show.
            Chronic Smoker
            "Wanna get high?"

            Threads:
            -Chronics Headstash Garden
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169
            -Cindy 99 and Friends
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377906
            -Just a lil bit
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379006

            Comment


              #7
              Subbed!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Bmac1 View Post
                Pulling up a seat for these. You are busier than a 2 peckered jack rabbit star crash.

                I will be watching attentively as I await mine.

                Originally posted by eyesdownchronic View Post
                subbed for the show.
                Originally posted by unregistered190 View Post
                Subbed!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hi star crash! I've been checking out some of your threads and really enjoy them. I've learned some good stuff too.



                  You take some great photos. I think you said you just use your phone? How do you do the close-up/macro shots?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by azbro13 View Post
                    Hi star crash! I've been checking out some of your threads and really enjoy them. I've learned some good stuff too.



                    You take some great photos. I think you said you just use your phone? How do you do the close-up/macro shots?
                    Most of them are just zooming in and getting lucky thank you for the compliment...One of these days I’m gonna get a real camera with better high resolution ...have a DSLR cameraBut don’t use it that much

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Wow, I thought you might have one of those lenses that clip onto your phone. I'll have to mess around with my phone and see if I can get similar results. I'm too cheap to get a real camera, but I might get one of the clip on macros if I can't get good enough shots with my phone.


                      Looks like you went straight into coco with the sprouting seeds this time. I saw in another thread you used little rockwool cubes. I use the 1.5" cubes to root cuts in, but I've never used them for seeds. How do you go about preparing them for seeds? When I use them for cuts I soak them in water adjusted to low 5s pH, and then shake them out real good so they aren't too wet. Do you leave them more soggy for seeds?


                      You're welcome on the compliment, you certainly deserve it. You are a really good grower and a very nice guy too

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by azbro13 View Post
                        Wow, I thought you might have one of those lenses that clip onto your phone. I'll have to mess around with my phone and see if I can get similar results. I'm too cheap to get a real camera, but I might get one of the clip on macros if I can't get good enough shots with my phone.


                        Looks like you went straight into coco with the sprouting seeds this time. I saw in another thread you used little rockwool cubes. I use the 1.5" cubes to root cuts in, but I've never used them for seeds. How do you go about preparing them for seeds? When I use them for cuts I soak them in water adjusted to low 5s pH, and then shake them out real good so they aren't too wet. Do you leave them more soggy for seeds?


                        You're welcome on the compliment, you certainly deserve it. You are a really good grower and a very nice guy too
                        Yeah you’re very attentiveThis time I drop them right into Coco in a bypass with the Rockwall & they sprang it right up ...I’ll get some fresh picture soon

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Got 100% germination

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Seated.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Hello Fronk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X