No announcement yet.

Northern Lights types 1-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure not all of his information is the full story, just interesting to hear a take from one of the folks involved. It definitely sounded like his relationship was pretty informal with the whole situation.

Comment

my brother grew some nl seeds from his friend that brought them back from amsterdam. he only grew a few seeds but the rest were all textbook NL in taste and smell.....fat buds , fat leaves , plenty frost , even the males looked and smelled just like the females. He has about seven more seeds but he made alotta f2s.

would it be better to go through the f2s first for a BIGGER phenohunt or would i be better off growing the last of the original seeds to try to find a better mother/male to make more f2s with ? the seeds are supposed to be super stable so i im expecting the f2s to look close to the originals seeds.

he shoulda popped the whole pack at once but on flipside all the phenos he used for the f2s were real good and almost the exact same pheno

Comment

Originally posted by purpleplayer007 View Post
        my brother grew some nl seeds from his friend that brought them back from amsterdam. he only grew a few seeds but the rest were all textbook NL in taste and smell.....fat buds , fat leaves , plenty frost , even the males looked and smelled just like the females. He has about seven more seeds but he made alotta f2s.

would it be better to go through the f2s first for a BIGGER phenohunt or would i be better off growing the last of the original seeds to try to find a better mother/male to make more f2s with ? the seeds are supposed to be super stable so i im expecting the f2s to look close to the originals seeds.

he shoulda popped the whole pack at once but on flipside all the phenos he used for the f2s were real good and almost the exact same pheno
        I’d lean towards doing the last of the originals

but since it’s so stable maybe not too much of a difference?

Any idea what seedbank? Just curious

Comment

Working...
        X