What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neem causes cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

Gry

This syndrome know as cannabis hyperemesis is not caused by cannabinoids but by neem products mixed with cannabis.

Please stop using neem products, many products have neem byproducts in them

Also dont use cinnamon unless it true cinnamon, the cinnamon oil people buy is the other variety which contains a toxic compound

:gday:
How did you learn of the differences between the cinnamon types ?

mexweed

Veteran
all cinnamon has the toxic compound but cassia has much higher concentrations of it

even at lower levels in the verum bark, it could end up more concentrated in the resulting oil

clearheaded

most essential oil terps are pretty toxic. what they have been produced for by the plant.. lol took awhile but bubbleman promoting his terp dips finally found out the toxicity of pure terps.so cinn isnt surprising.

They have, neem is not the cause, the current understanding is that the TRVP1 receptors become inactive and limit gastric mobility, which is why hot showers or capiscasin offer relief as they trigger the same receptors and restore gastric mobility. There is still lots to learn but if you look at the science it they have a decent understanding of the core mechanism now. It's not neem, like many people have been saying for years as the only evidence supporting it is low quality and anecdotal, which also contradicts itself.

I have a family member that suffered from this and he figured out that it was from combusting his weed. Since he quit smoking and started vaping he hasn't been sick in over a year. If he were to smoke a joint it would come back and he'd be sick as a dog for days while spending most of his time in the shower.

I have a family member that suffered from this and he figured out that it was from combusting his weed. Since he quit smoking and started vaping he hasn't been sick in over a year. If he were to smoke a joint it would come back and he'd be sick as a dog for days while spending most of his time in the shower.

First time hearing this. Makes sense. But I still dont want to mix terpenes or oils from other plants with herb. It changes the high, i prefer pure herb. I cant stand dispensary herb anymore (besides the fact that i cant stand hybrids/indicas anymore) becuse of the oils and teprnes they add to the herb or use while its growing. Yuck

:smokeit:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First time hearing this. Makes sense. But I still dont want to mix terpenes or oils from other plants with herb. It changes the high, i prefer pure herb. I cant stand dispensary herb anymore (besides the fact that i cant stand hybrids/indicas anymore) becuse of the oils and teprnes they add to the herb or use while its growing. Yuck

:smokeit:
How do they add them? Sounds nasty.

clearheaded

spary bottle wi alcohol or acetone... but likely those taste additives u can buy mix in rez, is what hes talking about.

Latest posts

Latest posts