What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNL and RFK Skunk

Chinoja

Hi !

I've been reading about diesel and sour diesel strains origins lately from various posts and articles, most of them are quite old and I haven't find much on the DNL lineage. Maybe I've misses some things, would love to get some links.

Everything is pretty confusing to me but the consensus seems to be :

DNL = (RFK Skunk x Hawaiian Sativa) x NL

Were there any new discoveries on the subject latelly. What's RFK Skunk ? Does it have anything to do with RKS Skunk ? (I wonder because of the 3 lettres)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
"RFK was a skunk strain developed from seeds found in a bag scored at the 90-91? Dead shows at RFK there were 3 different versions of RFK Skunk 1,2,3. The strain was given to a friend with some Hawaian seeds(still investagating source) and he crossed the two. Had a female and added some NL pollen(investagating source) creating the DNL, which hermi and seeded the Under Dawg Diesel. I know its confusing. But I think it should be like this..."

J-Icky

"RFK was a skunk strain developed from seeds found in a bag scored at the 90-91? Dead shows at RFK there were 3 different versions of RFK Skunk 1,2,3. The strain was given to a friend with some Hawaian seeds(still investagating source) and he crossed the two. Had a female and added some NL pollen(investagating source) creating the DNL, which hermi and seeded the Under Dawg Diesel. I know its confusing. But I think it should be like this..."

Well if that’s the time line for the RFK then there is no way it was part of the original chem

J-Icky

Sour Diesel is a Chem line, that was discussed in depth by the “sour” crew that said it was the result of something herming on a Chem.

JetLife175

Veteran
Sour Diesel is a Chem line, that was discussed in depth by the “sour” crew that said it was the result of something herming on a Chem.

Yes. That’s true. But Chem is its own thing. How would DNL and RFK be a part of “original chem” as you stated?

acespicoli

if you live on the east coast and were here for the 80's 90's you know especially if you followed the band
RFK, Albert Walker, Shoreline all a common spin on a theme, follow your nose, because your nose knows the way
almost everyone with the kgb passed it all you had todo was follow the dankest smell at the show
1660704005413.png

Latest posts

Latest posts