What were your best strains this year??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were your best strains this year??

What strains turned out the best for you this year? I'm looking to get new strains this winter . I grew about 20 different strains and my favs were Hoodoo (dominion) Granny Skunk, Hindi skunk (Kerala xSk18)(tnf), Stardog from Hazeman, Carrion flower (tnf) and Delta Blues (strongesrt)(dominon) Hoodoo was the most rank and dankdelicious. Crippy by Shoreline was really good too.
    Ok your turn please.

my best strain this year was Huesos Asian Beauty. from seeds. it needs 16 weeks but well worth it... great quality of effect. thank you Huesos!!!
    If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Originally posted by G13Fan View Post
      I grew about 20 different strains
      Clones? Seeds? How many of each strain?

Comment

Panama from Ace
        Zamaldelica from Ace
        OT Haze from Ace

No favouritism towards Ace, just the three best I've grown this year. No particular order either, but they're all good in their own way.

Also did Mr Nice Dreamtime, Dinafem quick critical, female seeds grapefruit, real gorilla zkittzo, female seeds sex bud and my own old Mandala mother plant.

Tropical sativas all the way from now on.
        Ganja gu brah

JB's Sativa Hacking Hub

Comment

White Rhino x pre 98 Bubba Kush by Verdant Green. One of the strongest phenos found so far. Really very potent. For Sativas wild Thai by world of seeds. Permanent grin pheno found in a pack that’s also really hazy.

Comment

Slurricane and Wedding Cake were the top two for me this year. They were the keepers.

Honorable mentions are Sour Sorbet (DNA Genetics) and OGKZ (HSO), which were both pleasant surprises as I'm not really a fan of either breeder but had some freebee seeds to pop.

Comment

Goji OG (Bodhi) (from my mother/clones)

Ghost Train Haze #1 (Rare Dankness) (from my mother/clone)

Super Lemon Haze (Greenhouse) (from my mother/clone)

Still dinking around with getting my soilless mix set, and continuing on with the sampling/testing of a couple White Lotus (Bodhi) mothers from seed this year, 1 remaining Space Cake (Bodhi) from seed from this year, and a couple Satori phenos (Mandala) from seeds this year.

Then there's more seeds to check out, and a couple Blue Dream coming up for medicinal purposes.

Comment

Chimera - White Lotus x Jack (Jaques) Pineapple and Lime phenos

Bodhi - Lavender X Vintage Jack - Lavender leaning pheno
                Karma - Headbanger - Stretchy purpling pheno
                Oceangrown - Swashbuckler - Brain fog pheno
                All from mother/clone.

Comment

Years not over, have high hopes for what's currently finishing. So far though its been these Tropicana cookies x (destroyer x ghost train haze) I chucked. Not at all uniform, but all pretty decent.

Comment

All those I didn't take clones of hahaha

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by indagroove View Post
                      Slurricane and Wedding Cake were the top two for me this year. They were the keepers.

Honorable mentions are Sour Sorbet (DNA Genetics) and OGKZ (HSO), which were both pleasant surprises as I'm not really a fan of either breeder but had some freebee seeds to pop.
                      I'm gonna die trying to get real deal wedding cake it seems
                      I eat legos

Comment

Bodhi time bandit grown outdoors. I'm definitely growing it again next year.

Comment

I think my highlights this year was

Space Walker (Headband x Do-Si-Dos) x (Zkittlez x Do-Si-Dos) from Archive Seeds, incredible complex cookies smell and taste
                          Kosher Tangie Long flowering pheno from DNA, super nice high
                          Key Lime Pie x Do-Si-Dos by Philosopher Seeds for a real lime cake smell and taste with mellow high
                          Oaxaca x Kali China for most diverse/interesting terpene profile

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post

It's everywhere... try strainly.com. I know user "pinkbox" has a nice cut he sells.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post

You could take a drive to a legal state if not in one. I believe I have seen it come up from local dispensaries that offer clones (majority don't).

Comment

Working...
                              X