What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What were your best strains this year??

G13Fan

What strains turned out the best for you this year? I'm looking to get new strains this winter . I grew about 20 different strains and my favs were Hoodoo (dominion) Granny Skunk, Hindi skunk (Kerala xSk18)(tnf), Stardog from Hazeman, Carrion flower (tnf) and Delta Blues (strongesrt)(dominon) Hoodoo was the most rank and dankdelicious. Crippy by Shoreline was really good too.
Ok your turn please.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
my best strain this year was Huesos Asian Beauty. from seeds. it needs 16 weeks but well worth it... great quality of effect. thank you Huesos!!!

JockBudman

Panama from Ace
Zamaldelica from Ace
OT Haze from Ace

No favouritism towards Ace, just the three best I've grown this year. No particular order either, but they're all good in their own way.

Also did Mr Nice Dreamtime, Dinafem quick critical, female seeds grapefruit, real gorilla zkittzo, female seeds sex bud and my own old Mandala mother plant.

Tropical sativas all the way from now on.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

White Rhino x pre 98 Bubba Kush by Verdant Green. One of the strongest phenos found so far. Really very potent. For Sativas wild Thai by world of seeds. Permanent grin pheno found in a pack that’s also really hazy.

indagroove

Veteran
Slurricane and Wedding Cake were the top two for me this year. They were the keepers.

Honorable mentions are Sour Sorbet (DNA Genetics) and OGKZ (HSO), which were both pleasant surprises as I'm not really a fan of either breeder but had some freebee seeds to pop.

G

Goji OG (Bodhi) (from my mother/clones)

Ghost Train Haze #1 (Rare Dankness) (from my mother/clone)

Super Lemon Haze (Greenhouse) (from my mother/clone)

Still dinking around with getting my soilless mix set, and continuing on with the sampling/testing of a couple White Lotus (Bodhi) mothers from seed this year, 1 remaining Space Cake (Bodhi) from seed from this year, and a couple Satori phenos (Mandala) from seeds this year.

Then there's more seeds to check out, and a couple Blue Dream coming up for medicinal purposes.

Stizo

Veteran
Chimera - White Lotus x Jack (Jaques) Pineapple and Lime phenos

Bodhi - Lavender X Vintage Jack - Lavender leaning pheno
Karma - Headbanger - Stretchy purpling pheno
Oceangrown - Swashbuckler - Brain fog pheno
All from mother/clone.

X

xavier7995

Years not over, have high hopes for what's currently finishing. So far though its been these Tropicana cookies x (destroyer x ghost train haze) I chucked. Not at all uniform, but all pretty decent.

Sunshineinabag

Slurricane and Wedding Cake were the top two for me this year. They were the keepers.

Honorable mentions are Sour Sorbet (DNA Genetics) and OGKZ (HSO), which were both pleasant surprises as I'm not really a fan of either breeder but had some freebee seeds to pop.

I'm gonna die trying to get real deal wedding cake it seems

Kijell

I think my highlights this year was

Space Walker (Headband x Do-Si-Dos) x (Zkittlez x Do-Si-Dos) from Archive Seeds, incredible complex cookies smell and taste
Kosher Tangie Long flowering pheno from DNA, super nice high
Key Lime Pie x Do-Si-Dos by Philosopher Seeds for a real lime cake smell and taste with mellow high
Oaxaca x Kali China for most diverse/interesting terpene profile

CrushnYuba

Out of everything being passed around this year in norcal, there was nothing i was crazy impressed with. It seems like there are an insane amount of new strains and none of them are any better. And it seems like plants are worse and worse yielding.

Wedding cake is everywhere here. I have seen 2 phenos. If you were ever around here, i could give u a clone guy number that always has it. Clones are 12 and teens are 20 in 5x5" pots.
Or depending when it is, i would just give ua couple of I'm running it. I'm not sure if I'll be doing it anymore

kaneboy

a strain with no name
stardawg(corey cut)x bruce banner
just something my friend was playing round with,the one i found was awesome
chem strawberry lol