No announcement yet.

What were your best strains this year??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of everything being passed around this year in norcal, there was nothing i was crazy impressed with. It seems like there are an insane amount of new strains and none of them are any better. And it seems like plants are worse and worse yielding.

Wedding cake is everywhere here. I have seen 2 phenos. If you were ever around here, i could give u a clone guy number that always has it. Clones are 12 and teens are 20 in 5x5" pots.
    Or depending when it is, i would just give ua couple of I'm running it. I'm not sure if I'll be doing it anymore

Comment

a strain with no name
      stardawg(corey cut)x bruce banner
      just something my friend was playing round with,the one i found was awesome
      chem strawberry lol

Comment

Whoever gave my brother tom that ziplock of purple outdoor....many thx brother
        I eat legos

Comment

People need to cross pure sativa's to their modern pretty looking highless low Yields plants.

Comment

My favourite has been Malawi x Panama from ACE

Comment

Last edited by noknees; 11-19-2020, 12:31.
              don't sing if you want to live long! they have no use for your song...

ON HIATUS--LIFE

Comment

even though it wasn't the cherry diesel keeper pheno, Sub's stardawgXspace queen

zesty cherry slightly peppery/woody with a funky incensey finish, strong sativa punch

Comment

Gelato I finished last month hands down, best strain of the year. Wedding cake, and LA kush cake will finish up the day after x-mas. So Gelato may lose its place.

These all came from the clone guy industries. I usually avoid clone vendors, but took a chance on these. I was quite impressed. No bugs no pm so far.

Comment

melonaid zkittles - insane terps, reminds me of sour d but very watermelon tasting
                    silver haze - csg s1, pretty decent haze but leafy and no stretch
                    the melon - very tasty og kush hybrid
                    cake x gelato - crazy vigorous, big rockhard buds
                    animal face x kush mints - very good all round plant

those were the keepers from the last few years of the never ending pheno hunt

Comment

My favourite this year has been the good old amnesia x kali mist cross Y Griega. Surprised by the yield and potency for such a low maintenance grow.
                      The ultimate stealth strain
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....27#post8830627

Comment

Originally posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
                        Bodhi time bandit grown outdoors. I'm definitely growing it again next year.
                        If you don’t mind, what latitude and finish date?

Some of the best this year were: mystery og x purple urkle csi freebie, grease monkey mob/freeze, purple punch and cherry pie. Lemon Thai cookie too. We’re all outdoor/gh

Comment

This year Malawi x panama, Zamadelica and Hulkberry (bruce banner #3)
                          my garden 2014-2015
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=275405

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329782

Comment

Originally posted by highsteppa View Post
                            If you don’t mind, what latitude and finish date?

Some of the best this year were: mystery og x purple urkle csi freebie, grease monkey mob/freeze, purple punch and cherry pie. Lemon Thai cookie too. We’re all outdoor/gh
                            43° North by the great lakes.

I popped 3 and got two females, one finished early October and I believe to be 88g13hp dominant, the other finished October 8th and I believe is wifi dominant but with a hashplant like structure. Both have a funky, hashy, OG like smell and are potent.

Comment

Originally posted by teide View Post
                              My favourite this year has been the good old amnesia x kali mist cross Y Griega. Surprised by the yield and potency for such a low maintenance grow.
                              do you have any pics of the plants.
                              Like a monkey I learn quickly.

Comment

Sorry, didn't take photos of that grow, but next time I sure will. It was the most potent plant I have ever grown, and the effect surprised me. A friend tried some nugs and was also amazed by the potency. Hard to accurately describe the appearance, it just looked like a typical hybrid. So my expectations were quite neutral before vaping it. It looked similar to the y griegas documented on growdiaries dot com
                                The ultimate stealth strain
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....27#post8830627

Comment

Working...
                                X