What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hot or not

PDX Dopesmoker

The Strawberry Banana bagseed turned out to be a dude. Should I let him fuck some bitches?
x6DSfCX.jpg

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Ive read good things about resin content and extract returns from the Strawberry Banana from Crockett, the offspring plant has great resin development!

Cuddles

just saw the date of this first post.I guess my reply was a `little´late lol.
but you did what I suggested anyway. That is a wonderful looking plant pic. I just love the colours :)

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
For one so young that's covered. Some real promise there. The strawberry angle is being well cover by the lights to. It looks so right, but it's so wrong :)

PDX Dopesmoker

Ive read good things about resin content and extract returns from the Strawberry Banana from Crockett, the offspring plant has great resin development!

I like how it looks so far, the bud I pulled the seed for that male out of was some of the frostiest stuff thats been in my grinder, thats why I saved the seed.

Looks lovely - what was the mother?

She was an autoflowering cross of White Widow Big Bud auto from Female Seeds and a purplish Bubba cross that isn't quite purple enough yet to really be called purple. I've been thinking about calling the Bubba cross "Violation" because its in the process of becoming more violet, but "Occasionally Purple Bubba" would also be a good name.
I don't think I have any pics of the mother, but I have this one of a sister of her's.
XrB5Ryc.jpg