What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

Sunshineinabag

My uncle grew " weed" in his compost piles.....for years. Who knows what roadkill was buried there over the 30 yrs he drove high school bus in rural vermont. His skunk plants flowers even when dried had such a potent skunk profile if you held it to your nose it almost smelt of rotted garlic/skunkpiss to close to your nose lol I miss those plants....could it be thiols?

troutman

Seed Whore
Got a family of skunks that have taken refuge in my backyard under a structure for the past couple years. I don’t mind the smell whatsoever. At least once a week the stench covers the entire neighborhood. Quite enjoyable if you ask me. Haha.

That would be the best thing to have when people wonder if you grow Cannabis.

Even the police don't want to get sprayed. :biggrin:

rolandomota

Veteran
Med man has that roadkill and a haze skunk cross for a good price 50 seeds for 120 ish the cereal killer and fragrant foul that's where I would look and also a chocolate thai cross or a chocolate pheno of skunk haze I think?

MindEater

My uncle grew " weed" in his compost piles.....for years. Who knows what roadkill was buried there over the 30 yrs he drove high school bus in rural vermont. His skunk plants flowers even when dried had such a potent skunk profile if you held it to your nose it almost smelt of rotted garlic/skunkpiss to close to your nose lol I miss those plants....could it be thiols?

Yes it's thiols, thioesters. Every legendary strain contains thiols amines aldehydes, lactones, glycosides, esters, acids. No one will ever miss a terpene-exclusive strain 20 years from now. Cracks me up to see an analysis claiming Chems and Sours should smell like lavender and mangos because they tested for the weakest aromas molecules in the plant, and ignored the strongest. All part of the global conspiracy to normalize, cheapafy and de-medicinalize Cannabis.

clearheaded

hes talking medmanbrand... he got clones from bc and is bonified grow bro. thinks he made fruity pebbles. thinks butane is "organic" and sells as such to med users.. raps about hatters etc.. anyhoo maybe was avid and sulphur burners folks remember most about rks ;) i kid

rolandomota

Veteran
The way I see it he makes seeds for cheap and yea he gets clones in Canada and breeds that's all I care about besides everyone thinks they have roadkill and have you tried it? It's new stuff I think not so yea lol purists are ridiculous where is it then? What's so hard about selection of skunk odors? It's not rocket science eh all you need is a fucking nose and it's not one strain with that smell it's many idont know why it's so hard to find honestly

Golden Tree

The way I see it he makes seeds for cheap and yea he gets clones in Canada and breeds that's all I care about

Lol!

There’s ALOT of good breeders making affordable seeds here in Canada!

Most don’t spend a second or a lifetime like Meddy self promoting themselves!

As for meddy bringing clones into Canada! Looks like you bought the Bull!

NO ONE domestically or internationally would share ANYTHING with this guy! Too much bad business fake claims and slander!

Nothing “clone only” in that stable anymore! Just filial selections from his lines renamed with cool sounding names like RKS, Haze, Thai!

No disrespect to you...looks like you fell for one of the worlds Best shysters and his absolutely ludicrous claims!

In fact...you’ll probably actually find more RKS in Blueskiesvienna’s work!

Ask meddy to show you pictures of his P1 stock...

You should check our Sacred Cut Seed Co! (Instagram)

These guys are doing everything right! And these guys ACTUALLY hold the elite clone onlys he can only dream of!

(BTW!! Their FPOG IS NOT from meddy like he claims! Neither is Remos) ALL come from Jaws original work as they’re ALL friends)

(they all certainly have a good chuckle at his FPOG claims)

Blessings

Mr. J

I don't know the guy and I've never dealt with him, but if I had to go by the shit he posts here I wouldn't be buying anything from him. Actually I was looking at some of his stuff at Hemp Depot and was seriously considering it before I went and read what he posts here.

Now there's no way that I can justify giving him my money because he really comes off as a shyster and even if he didn't, I won't be funding his rap career because the world already has too many terrible musicians. I don't care if he has that fire weed.

Golden Tree

This thread can be closed.....

Thank you everyone for all the info on Blueskiesvienna and his RKS

Blessings and overgrow!

Peace

Golden Tree

Where did Oldtimer say this please?

BSV in stil on insta. I don't know him but I don't understand why say stuff like 'completely herm' if you haven't either grow his stock or seen it grown. That's just childish cliquey slander it educates nobody.

I’m not stating his stock herms....

Never did....

I’m inquiring if others have grown his RKS to substantiate HIS claims!

Read...read...read again

Blessings

Golden Tree

And there’s a PUBLIC posting of OLDTIMER stating this....it’s been shared a lot!

Go research....it’s out there!

Brap! You have some homework!

Blessings