No announcement yet.

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So still no rks, 7 months into this thread? How peculiar.
    My Albums
    Diary - Done
    Diary - Done
    First Organic Run - Done
    Organics Round 2 - Done
    Karma Genetics SourA5Haze - Done
    Current Diary- Done

Comment

Originally posted by Bmac1 View Post
      So still no rks, 7 months into this thread? How peculiar.
      I was thinking of creating a new RKS thread.
      Terpene Amplification

Comment

There's one on the highway in front of my house.

Comment

Originally posted by troutman View Post
          I was thinking of creating a new RKS thread.
          I don't think we need an "RKS" thread, but more just a rank skunk thread, and leads to where we can find that old school skunk/piss/acrid ghanis.

Comment

Who picked up the Todd McCormick roadkill ? That shit sold out fast! Maybe their still are a few? I Got an email from him the other day

Did you guys follow irrazinig on Instagram ? That tour book Durand line project 2020 is a gem it went for 1 k but it's a nice book with pictures drand line project 2020 1k yea because it has 12 seed packs from the 10 farms that were visited and their ways of farming were documented their sold out but maybe just maybe some one does not pay ?
            I'm sure someone will release these lines as the 50 books and seed packs were released to famous breeders and I guess anyone with 1000 that should be enough to show your serious about breeding and putting the modern day Afghanistan out for sale or gift or to make new hybrids or line breed as theirs no " limit" on the seeds other than don't be a stingy greedy seed hoarder and the 1k entry point

Why is this important? A pungent Roadkill rotten meat smell in two of those 12 Afghanistan lines the red Kandahar and black Kandahar from maruf Afghanistan are described as being that famous roadkill with rotting protein and sulphur dioxide
            They don't seem it's roadkill but do say pungent rotting flesh lol weeds a trip man and people who like these crazy smells even trippier
            It's only a matter of time before new stuff and maybe just maybe these "new" different and "old school" Afghanistan seed lines show up and or get rebranded and renamed as the latest and greatest indica or hybridfrom unknown origins.... Supposed bagseed breeders that are just plain lying who knows maybe it's from a secret usa government mind control research lab lol

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Tree View Post
              WHERES THE RKS!
              Growing his seeds this year looking forward, I beleive him and will stand by him 100% #skunkfam

Comment

Why dont sativabreather come back to the mag where he started to face his peers?

Tried to get a book, sold out.
                When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
                KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Frank Meyer, a germplasm collectorfor the United States Department of Agriculture, collected achenes from X?nji?ng Region(USDA 1912). The germplasm was cultivated in Nevadathe first C. afghanicagrown in the USA. Plants matured rapidly (109 days), grew 5-6 feet tall, branched heavily, with large resinous tops that “give off a skunky odor” (Kennedy 1915). A photograph shows densely branching plants with wide-diameter leaflets (Fig. S9).Figure S9. First Central Asian C. sativacultivated in the USA. Photo reproduced from Kennedy (1915). Xinjiang China

A classification of endangered high-THCcannabis
                  (Cannabis sativa subsp.indica)domesticates and their wild relatives
                  John M. McPartlandand Ernest Small

https://phytokeys.pensoft. net/article/46700/
                  Last edited by acespicoli; 02-17-2021, 02:56.
                  "if" the biggest small word in the dictionary

Comment

The whole Durand Line Project book is online now:

https://www.indianlandraceexchange.c...eproject_2020/

Some awesome info and great looking plants.

I purchased the tourbook with seeds. Looking forward to finding some interesting stuff some day.

Comment

Get to making beans then bro!
                      When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
                      KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Originally posted by 4grow View Post
                        The whole Durand Line Project book is online now:

https://www.indianlandraceexchange.c...eproject_2020/

Some awesome info and great looking plants.

I purchased the tourbook with seeds. Looking forward to finding some interesting stuff some day.
                        Nice grab. You got any pictures of the seed packs?

Comment

Phyto Details
                          Plants with a THC/CBD ratio <7; terpenoid profile includes sesquiterpene alcohols, fresh aroma often acrid or “skunky.” Plants < 2 m tall in good habitats,
                          Also noteworthy
                          Skunk plants were notoriously susceptible to Bud rot
                          (also known as gray mold or botrytis) is one of the most devastating fungal diseases to hit marijuana crops.
                          It thrives in cool temperate climates where a high level of humidity is present.
                          A quick look at satellite maps of China
                          North of the Himalayas you will see a large desert area
                          Hotan area of china north to Xinjiang (Very dry climate im sure)
                          Probable that this is the origin of skunk plants ?
                          I always found the roadkill everyone refers to, to be more of a
                          musky, garlic, body odor, sweet smell of rot,

indescribable haze spice with the skunk ass the funk on top
                          something the flies would likely find attractive in the desert
                          my Chinese is not fluent enough to attempt it but
                          maybe someone will travel in and get some more china genetics like Yunnan
                          Cultivators Choice
                          Base Genetic Library

Acapulco Gold
                          Afghani #1
                          Early Girl
                          Indi-Sat
                          Mazari-Afghani
                          Orange
                          Original Haze
                          Skunk #1
                          Skunk #1 x South African
                          South African

Seems to me that mandel genetics would show that the 1/3 indica skunky would be less dominate in a 3/3 mix
                          Last edited by acespicoli; 02-28-2021, 01:44.
                          "if" the biggest small word in the dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by rolandomota View Post
                            Who picked up the Todd McCormick roadkill ? That shit sold out fast! Maybe their still are a few? I Got an email from him the other day

Did you guys follow irrazinig on Instagram ? That tour book Durand line project 2020 is a gem it went for 1 k but it's a nice book with pictures drand line project 2020 1k yea because it has 12 seed packs from the 10 farms that were visited and their ways of farming were documented their sold out but maybe just maybe some one does not pay ?
                            I'm sure someone will release these lines as the 50 books and seed packs were released to famous breeders and I guess anyone with 1000 that should be enough to show your serious about breeding and putting the modern day Afghanistan out for sale or gift or to make new hybrids or line breed as theirs no " limit" on the seeds other than don't be a stingy greedy seed hoarder and the 1k entry point

Why is this important? A pungent Roadkill rotten meat smell in two of those 12 Afghanistan lines the red Kandahar and black Kandahar from maruf Afghanistan are described as being that famous roadkill with rotting protein and sulphur dioxide
                            They don't seem it's roadkill but do say pungent rotting flesh lol weeds a trip man and people who like these crazy smells even trippier
                            It's only a matter of time before new stuff and maybe just maybe these "new" different and "old school" Afghanistan seed lines show up and or get rebranded and renamed as the latest and greatest indica or hybridfrom unknown origins.... Supposed bagseed breeders that are just plain lying who knows maybe it's from a secret usa government mind control research lab lol
                            Those were a flop too

0 road kill
                            higher then Swiss beats hairline

Comment

Originally posted by rolandomota View Post

Todd made the F2s of Heime Cheebas original RKS!

was definitely a very special line! No RKS but some nice oldschool acrid Skunk work!

we were lucky enough (my partner) to pick up some of Heimes work a few years ago before it started selling for 500 USD a pack!

we just germinated Heimes RKS, PEPE, CATPISS X GHOST OG and LANDRACE AFGHANI

will keep you posted

blessings
                              sigpic Reeferman Seeds Tester

Comment

Regarding Blueskiesvienna......

still no RKS.....

(everyone including OLDTIMER knew this)

OLDTIMERs work seems to produce a lot of acrid Skunk type notes.....(which is awesome)

but like the man said himself.....no Road Kill....

sigpic Reeferman Seeds Tester

Comment

Working...
                                X