Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoatCheese View Post
    That’s not true, bro. I have a keeper which i germinated about 11 years ago and the cut still performs as it did a decade ago. Another keeper of mine from seed is about 9 years old and grows just as well as during the first time I bloomed her. And I’m not even a great grower and bit of a lazy one, so I’m sure real pros can keep plants going for a very long time.
    ..iirc, I think Sam Skunkman has stated that some of his clones are almost 30 years old.

Peace.

thanks for another perspective GC
    wheres those nepal photos of yours love that old school sativa vibe

For the best skunk grows make sure to research carrion flower, best of luck

Organosulfur compounds
    Last edited by acespicoli; 11-14-2020, 18:53.
    "if" the biggest small word in the dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by acespicoli View Post
      thanks for another perspective GC
      wheres those nepal photos of yours love that old school sativa vibe
      Yea, people might run into trouble with keeping clones in humid and warm areas where there are all kinds of pathogens and insects flying around the whole year, but here in the north the winter kills most of the nasties for a good while. Around here, if you can keep your grow area bug free during the summer then it’s all good and all you have to worry about is the dry and cold winter air.

Here’s a link to that Baglung Nepali thread. Wish I would have taken more photos of the whole plants
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=180463
      9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Comment

There is no Shoreline Amphitheater in Houston. It was called Texas Shoreline because, have you ever been to the beach near Houston? It stinks.

The cut in Colorado is from a grower who had the original cut obtained from a couple of guys in Houston who had the real deal for years. Before he left TX for CO, he hit the cut with a Deadhead OG male. This is how Shoreline OG was born.

It's been back crossed over a couple of generations and improved in seed form. I run the original unimproved cutting and it's definitely got the roadkill aroma and taste like everyone is looking for, but it's also got subtle citrus undertones. It's not super-duper loud but it does smell through your pocket in public.

I've been growing it for about 3 or 4 years now and I keep it going because I crave the smell and taste so much. I haven't tried the backcrosses yet but they are said to improve the flower density. The buds I've grown are always on the larger side but they can be a little too airy in comparison to modern strains.

Comment

Comment

it doesn’t look frosty enough or BLD enough from what I was told after sharing pics with a friend that grew and has grown the shoreline for a very very long time
            higher then Swiss beats hairline

Comment

Well, I did say it's a hybrid and so it's not 100% Shoreline, but go ahead and keep being critical. I specifically posted this to clear up disinformation around Shoreline OG and the history of Shoreline itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Tree View Post
                Looking for actual pictures and grow reports.....

WITH images to support the claims....

Newest Breeder on the block selling and calling EVERYTHING in his possession “SKUNK TERPS”...Mentholated Skunk....Dead Skunk...

The usual....

Personally asked the man himself for some more information and possibly some pictures....blocked immediately!

The ONLY reason there seems to be some legitimate hype is he’s working with Oldtimers pre skunk pre Haze stock?!?! (Or whatever you’d like to call it)

OLDTIMER himself has dismissed the RKS claims...stating he NEVER found the RKS terpenes in his work....acrid notes but NO RKS!

Blueskiesvienna is a UK dude...so maybe some of you awesome international guys can speak to the work?!?

Cheers!
                These are the pictures he announced himself with on a large uk forum.
                He has since deleted all his posts after not getting the response he expected
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TPFTFW View Post
                  I was lucky enough to snag the shoreline cut, its from the crew still growing it in Houston
                  I’ve heard good things
                  It’s going to end up being the only thing you grow for a while once you figure out how to tame that jungle vine of a plant trust me.

Comment

Seeing in my own tents is believing
                    I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by rolandomota View Post
                      I heard balkhi has those terps from the real seed company and skunk terps in England? it's probably bullshit if we can't find it in usa the UK doesn't have it that's for sure
                      Isn't blue skies Vienna a member here ? Or somewhere I have seen that name it seems familiar
                      he was a member on here and ***** as sativabreather but looks like he got banned here and hes gone quiet on ***** forum too

Comment

I heard their might be a roadkill Pakistani real rotten meat super stinky some turn purple I think it's from

Comment

Haha, this old forum software is so broken...

There is also Roadkill Skunk F2's from Authentic Genetics:

https://agseedco.com/collections/tod...dkill-skunk-f2

Comment

Damn we've been skunk terpep into the matrix.

Never trust a Instagram breeder who thinks the word terpene and skunk belong in the same sentence. If they dropped out of 5th grade science class they aren't a breeder, they aren't even intelligent enough to hold a conversation about Cannabis with. Hence all the blocking on the Instagramz.

Comment

lol we need a skunk lovers thread some one start it
                              "if" the biggest small word in the dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by CrustyCruz View Post
                                Damn we've been skunk terpep into the matrix.

Never trust a Instagram breeder who thinks the word terpene and skunk belong in the same sentence. If they dropped out of 5th grade science class they aren't a breeder, they aren't even intelligent enough to hold a conversation about Cannabis with. Hence all the blocking on the Instagramz.
                                You equate the ability and willingness to memorize and take as gospel the government propaganda taught at state sponsored schools with intelligence only because you are a homosexual microcephalic.

Comment

Working...
                                X