What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

Mdecrist

Well I'm late to the discussion but I am in week 4 of flower with bkuesiesvienna supposed roadkill skunk....so far I don't think this is the real skunk. I'm a beginner when it comes to growing so not sure when the smell should start but so far I don't smell roadkill.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
This thread is hilarious ! It's like 'Days of our Lives " in the canna world, lmao ! That last dude reppin dildo baggin's vienna. Talking all that shit...equating veg stem rubs to what finished flowers are gonna smell like ! LMAO ! I've never seen such detailed stem rub descriptions. Must've had to call in a favor from an old buddy . A guy with an account he don't use very much , and got some free seeds for. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

acespicoli

You brush the plant and its pretty immediate in the garden, even in veg its penetrating there is no containing the smell.
Not sure todays carbon filters could even tame the old school skunks,
They even look different the old skunk plants from sacred seed from what most people looking at super skunk are thinking
6-8 foot pants outside atleast, it usually got taller than the corn

try this on -> https://www.icmag.com/threads/sacred-seeds-skunk-1-in-1980.318488/
madjag knows his shi*

Hmong

Veteran
Closest thing I’ve ever seen close to RKS is shoreline skunk.
even in veg its penetrating there is no containing
Boss packs are 200 uk pounds for 10 seeds.

Pheno Hunters Selection pack is 180 for 25 seeds.

Both packs together for 300 UK pounds.

Damn, looks like I need to adjust my prices then!

just a pheno getting harvested tomorrow, I leave you off with some pics, to guess the cultivar and keep this black hole of a discussion alive ;)

full

full

full

Last edited:
can anyone help me!?! i am a texan on a 12 year hunt for original shoreline and NL#5 like what i had in the early 2000's. Any help is greatly appreciated i am looking for any seeds or cuts.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can anyone help me!?! i am a texan on a 12 year hunt for original shoreline and NL#5 like what i had in the early 2000's. Any help is greatly appreciated i am looking for any seeds or cuts.
The Shoreline clone is available here in the USA. Look up 1stclassgenetcs on IG. It is the only place you can get info about his clone list. I don't know the price. I've never sampled Shoreline. I can't confirm how close to the 1980 skunk she is. I do know people that have gotten cuts from him that were killers. I can't say if they are legit clones of whatever they are listed as.

Latest posts

Latest posts