What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Larry breeding project

potty1

Just read from start to finish...well,up to date!
you have skills in many areas!
i am in awe of your photography.
best of british luck fella.
regards
potty1

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Just read from start to finish...well,up to date!
you have skills in many areas!
i am in awe of your photography.
best of british luck fella.
regards
potty1
I can’t thank you enough for such kind compliments. I spend a lot of time experimenting new artistic techniques in photography and do my best to share, I really appreciate you enjoy it as much as I do. Glad to have a British member watching, best regards from Oregon bro :tiphat:

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
So I’ve ran them over 100+ days, wanted to let them mature to the full extent so the taste and effects are fully up to par for the smoke report. One of the t12-p got a bit too heavy with no support and fell over. Had to prop it back up. Problem is that now the gmo cross in veg is crazy bad root bound now. Really ugly but they will bounce back. 5 females of each trop and gmo cross, the rest were males or just culled from bad health. They look a bit ugly in veg too now since it’s only 3 gallon containers with nothing but soil to feed on. Sorry for the lack of photography lately, the ic mag upload issues are really problematic, once they are patched hopefully I can get back to all the photos. I still have tons of photos it took that I never ended up being able to post

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
photo2035575.jpg
Really slacking on photos and over all but sorry this new version of icmag is just disappointing every time I log on. If things don’t get handled I might just reconsider using Instagram full time now instead. Sad to even be thinking about that but when the admins think there’s no problem because the site is still active, and using that as a excuse for this terrible downgrade then I’m just going to take a break.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2036968.jpg Views:	3 Size:	125.2 KB ID:	17831270
Smoked a sample last week of the top nug of the f12-p#1 and I was super impressed! Cell phone picture of it dry. It didn’t have a super og reek earlier in flower, but once it finished and is dry it reminds me exactly of smoking the farmer 12. Very similar to what one would think of sfv flavor. Super excited now to smoke the other versions now. Really glad to have such a good og in seed form, this pheno I barley had my eye on for flavor, so I’m very pleased with the t12-p line so far. This season I’m going to definitely run the farmer 12 outdoors and make a bunch more seeds with some of the pollen I still have. Also took cuts of the best growing females from the trop and gmo cross, planning to run them outside too

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Thank you cr500
so I rolled some joints and to be completely honest, my pallet for dry flower is just not as refined as it use to be. I mainly only smoke oil these days, rosin usually. The joints came out nice, but I’m always too picky with how tight the joint is rolled. If it’s too loose I always feel like the flavor isn’t unlocked, and I rolled them too loose. I crushed some rosin of it this morning and it’s just ridiculous, smells the room up pressing it. Wont scrape off the paper just like the farmer12 og, just overwhelmingly similar to the flavor profile of the farmer 12 og, same with the look and feel to the oil. Super piney lemonbalm indescribable flavor like the farmer 12. Same effects, almost narcotic smoking the flower. Smoking the oil it’s very clear minded, but you feel super stoned still if that makes sense. Really relaxing. I’m terrible with smoke reports, always have been, hope that helps at all

I like the name you chose as cr500, I grew up in a Honda family, family members would race. Still have a cr80r 1992 I restored, a 125s from the late 80’s, trail70 (next up to restore), a super old 50 not even sure the year. late 80s xr100 needs a ton of work. Need to go and ride some time it’s been way too long.
:tiphat:

zif

Veteran
Thank you cr500
so I rolled some joints and to be completely honest, my pallet for dry flower is just not as refined as it use to be. I mainly only smoke oil these days, rosin usually. The joints came out nice, but I’m always too picky with how tight the joint is rolled. If it’s too loose I always feel like the flavor isn’t unlocked, and I rolled them too loose. I crushed some rosin of it this morning and it’s just ridiculous, smells the room up pressing it. Wont scrape off the paper just like the farmer12 og, just overwhelmingly similar to the flavor profile of the farmer 12 og, same with the look and feel to the oil. Super piney lemonbalm indescribable flavor like the farmer 12. Same effects, almost narcotic smoking the flower. Smoking the oil it’s very clear minded, but you feel super stoned still if that makes sense. Really relaxing. I’m terrible with smoke reports, always have been, hope that helps at all

I like the name you chose as cr500, I grew up in a Honda family, family members would race. Still have a cr80r 1992 I restored, a 125s from the late 80’s, trail70 (next up to restore), a super old 50 not even sure the year. late 80s xr100 needs a ton of work. Need to go and ride some time it’s been way too long.

Nothing wrong with that smoke report! Sounds really nice.

Could go for a pine/balm flavor about now. My last batch of rosin came out like melting silly putty. Not texture, taste. First two nights it was like getting slapped in the face on the first hit. Really nice once you get used to it, but many wouldn’t care to try.

...CR500AF...

Thank you cr500

Thx Phenome ahhh you did pretty good on the smoke report thank you...:)
I do not mind the sounds of that at all, ya i do not smoke the flower, my lungs can not take it i have used the oil for 25 years now.
I still dab thx HK, the honey oil it does not mess with my lungs or anything else and the flavor is just crazy on how good it can taste.

Big bore two stroke is the only bike to ride lol lol, first bike an cr80,then a 125 Elsinore,then 175can am,400can am.the first real step up was a 480cr,then more then a few 500cr and sadly never got to bring a Service Honda CR500 home i rode a few of my friends but i never got to order one up. Got into mountain sleds, man watch the money fly out of your wallet with them. Then i got old and beat up...:biggrin:

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Thx Phenome ahhh you did pretty good on the smoke report thank you...:)
I do not mind the sounds of that at all, ya i do not smoke the flower, my lungs can not take it i have used the oil for 25 years now.
I still dab thx HK, the honey oil it does not mess with my lungs or anything else and the flavor is just crazy on how good it can taste.

Big bore two stroke is the only bike to ride lol lol, first bike an cr80,then a 125 Elsinore,then 175can am,400can am.the first real step up was a 480cr,then more then a few 500cr and sadly never got to bring a Service Honda CR500 home i rode a few of my friends but i never got to order one up. Got into mountain sleds, man watch the money fly out of your wallet with them. Then i got old and beat up...:biggrin:
very much agreed, two stokes are my favorite. Riding aside, just can’t beat them when it comes to the simplicity for rebuilding. I have a ktm 300 I’m almost done restoring, nasty bike to ride, hard to even open it up out in these Oregon trails. I couldn’t even imagine a cr500. still need to rebuild the forks or buy new ones then it’s finally time to rip it around again.
Much appreciated :tiphat:

HSCO

Very Interesting project! Lemon Larry is one of my favorite varietals, is a very nice donor. Im currently testing out some Lemon Larry x Sour D IBL, MAC1 x Lemon Larry OGK (didnt produce many viable seeds, but Im hoping to find a nice mother to use in future projects), and Schrom x LLOGK.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Nothing wrong with that smoke report! Sounds really nice.

Could go for a pine/balm flavor about now. My last batch of rosin came out like melting silly putty. Not texture, taste. First two nights it was like getting slapped in the face on the first hit. Really nice once you get used to it, but many wouldn’t care to try.
Yeah rosin is a art in it’s self, but when it’s done right i think it can unlock the full potential of flavor a plant can bring to the table. The oil made from the t12-s#4 reeked so bad I could smell it all day in my pocket in a sealed container. Smelled like carrying around a big bag of bud. Just sucks because the shelf life is so horrible. I feel like after like two days the taste will diminish in most rosin (I don’t keep mine sealed in a fridge). I just press small amounts daily so it’s at its best.
But the triangle Larry f2#3 I just pressed, didn’t smell great. Like almost cedary smell, just kinda like hay weed.
just pressed it and it’s somewhat a little better than how it smelt. Slight og tones but still hayish. Pulls off the paper super nice, very stable.
yeah I love rosin, I think some day it will take over and everyone will just press at home.