What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil's Memorial Grow

HAZENACIOUS

Hi Folks,
Just signed on here. Wanted to share my most recent grow. As I am sure you are all aware, Nevil passed away about a year ago. I was devastated when I heard the news. I had lost touch with him several years ago. I always thought we would meet up again... Just sort of took it for granted. Well a couple months after he passed, I realized that I needed to work to preserve all I had acquired, and that the torch, by way of tragedy, had been unceremoniously passed to me. Now almost a year later I want to share my experiences with Nevil, and document some of the vast knowledge I gained from the many hours we shared together on Skype in years past. This Memorial Grow has been my effort to preserve what I have gained from Nevil and to build on his honourable haze legacy, and I would like to share what I can with my fellows here at Icmag. Welcome:tiphat:

G

Hi Folks,
Just signed on here. Wanted to share my most recent grow. As I am sure you are all aware, Nevil passed away about a year ago. I was devastated when I heard the news. I had lost touch with him several years ago. I always thought we would meet up again... Just sort of took it for granted. Well a couple months after he passed, I realized that I needed to work to preserve all I had acquired, and that the torch, by way of tragedy, had been unceremoniously passed to me. Now almost a year later I want to share my experiences with Nevil, and document some of the vast knowledge I gained from the many hours we shared together on Skype in years past. This Memorial Grow has been my effort to preserve what I have gained from Nevil and to build on his honourable haze legacy, and I would like to share what I can with my fellows here at Icmag. Welcome:tiphat:
We await with baited breath.:tiphat:

HAZENACIOUS

I was originally introduced to Haze in '89 when I got seeds from the Holland Seedbank, through the catalogue.
NL 5 Haze, or C5 as Nevil liked to call it. pictured is a 50% C5 hybrid. Taking an extra large pull of this right now for you Nevil...

Rest in Peace.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83321&pictureid=2040584

HAZENACIOUS

picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Good man.. Love to hear much as possible.. Haze lover here. Looks like some special haze for sure.

HAZENACIOUS

Good man.. Love to hear much as possible.. Haze lover here. Looks like some special haze for sure.

Thanks Dr.,
Look forward to going into the background of this last grow in detail. This was the only strain that Nevil ever put a warning on, I crossed it prolifically with everything exceptional that I have come across.

Here is an example:

picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

Kia Ora,

I call it Hazed and Confused .... Where am I again ?

Sick project brother, keep up the good work.

DK, thanks for dropping in, yeah I was pretty gone their for a second, once it kicked in I had to log out for a few, but I'm back now for a minute.

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
How far along is the plant in post #10? I have a Nevil's Haze at about that point around 80 days from seed.

Best
LT

HAZENACIOUS

How far along is the plant in post #10? I have a Nevil's Haze at about that point around 80 days from seed.

Best
LT

Hi LT, that's actually 2 plants, the one in front came from African bagseed, the one behind is the Haze, They were at around 45 or 50 days, the African is my earliest African ready in about 12 -13 weeks, the Haze behind is one of my longer budding hazes at around 17 weeks. That particular Haze actually has Nevil's Haze in it. Here is a slightly earlier sister, below, at about the same time. She was the keeper in that lot very potent, with excellent form, scary strong, all bud.

IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83321&pictureid=2040673[/IMG]

picture.php

picture.php