What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil's Memorial Grow

HAZENACIOUS

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheDarkStorm

Looks like alot of sativa goodness going on hazenacious...looking great
Mind if you can briefly describe wat scents are beginning to develop from some the strains your working.

HAZENACIOUS

Hi Darkstorm,
Thanks,
My hazes don't have very strong smells but if you give the buds a little squeeze the scents come right out, And when they cure in the jar the scent becomes stronger.

The phenos that are pictured above are mostly my 5haze hybrids, the later one is a Nevils and 5Haze cross with little smell, faint lemongrass on stem rub.
Next pictured, A couple phenos are having a mango citrus type smell, and the buds at the top of the last post are sweet and kind of chocolatey but, the smell is honestly like a tootsie roll, and a couple are smelling strong of incense, one of the incense phenos is also sweet and has a root beer type smell. I mostly get incense and mango type phenos from my 5hazes, and there is lots of variation in the incense type phenos.

HAZENACIOUS

Some of the longer budding plants are outpacing their early budding sisters and have been bent, to keep them on par with the canopy at large,
like this NH x 3/4 5hz
picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

My NH21XMM male is a monster. There was one standout, not only was it faster and tougher then all the rest, but it has visible trichomes on veg leaf, and was by far the strongest when leaf was smoked and tested for potency.
Will be open pollinating this room with Grail pollen, also will be open polinating another small chamber that has some choice cuts from my best Leg 1 plants. Looking forward to seeing what my F2s and my Grail Hybrids will be like from resultant seeds.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts