Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• techattack
    replied
    Bad luck bro. I always use the same technic, glass of water if it wont open in 48h i put them on WET paper towel till it opens.. But sometimes it happens that i let them too much time on water, or dried too much.. Who knows.. Better luck next time.

Leave a comment:

• Boyd Crowder
    replied
    Originally posted by Zomboy View Post
    tough break man but it happens. at least you get the chance at redemption with some new testers
    just feels - embarassing lol

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
    That's what testers are for...I try to get a mix of experienced and newbies growers. It gives me a good idea who has issues. Your not the only person that had issues with these. You wont have any issues with the next pack of testers.
    feels ... less embarasing now
    thank you hammer

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    That's what testers are for...I try to get a mix of experienced and newbies growers. It gives me a good idea who has issues. Your not the only person that had issues with these. You wont have any issues with the next pack of testers.

Leave a comment:

• Zomboy
    replied
    tough break man but it happens. at least you get the chance at redemption with some new testers

Leave a comment:

• Boyd Crowder
    replied
    nuthin - all confirmed gone

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    I got A pack of FB-B x A5bx x FP#40 going out to you. If you don't have any visible signs I don't see any need to continue with these .

Leave a comment:

• Boyd Crowder
    replied
    Originally posted by OrgAeroMan View Post
    Sorry to hear that Boyd, I hope they still pull through for you.
    thank you ! we will see

Leave a comment:

• OrgAeroMan
    replied
    Sorry to hear that Boyd, I hope they still pull through for you.

Leave a comment:

• Boyd Crowder
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Im unsure what went wrong with yours. There's a few doing these with no issues.. You can continue to try Im pretty sure its to late.

I can send you something different to try if you want.. The FB-B x (A5bx x FP#40) are going out for testing. I do Germ testing on everything, these are also 100%. Let me know
    just not being able to focus on them over the weekend is my hunch. its not rocket science , ive had hard beans before, even had to do some manal cracking , i just failed at putting the time into the gear with all that was going on. renos and a half day helping my brother get his new toy home

id be delighted to run anything youd deign worthy of my efforts hammer, please do send

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    Im unsure what went wrong with yours. There's a few doing these with no issues.. You can continue to try Im pretty sure its to late.

I can send you something different to try if you want.. The FB-B x (A5bx x FP#40) are going out for testing. I do Germ testing on everything, these are also 100%. Let me know

Leave a comment:

• Boyd Crowder
    replied
    these pills were so stubborn ive done some drastic measures

first to explain what ive done to this point

i soaked the seeds over night ina glass of water thurs/friday last week
    on top of my fridge, like i do every seed i dunk
    then took a paper towel , folded in the seeds, wet up the towel nice
    stuff into a ziplock ,opened but folded over a time or two

on top of my fridge, like ive always done
    its warmer up there

that was friday

cheking on them over the weekend some had split a tiny seam
    but others not
    on sunday with no tails, i placed them in the bag in the moist towel, on my seed mat

still no tails

monday cracked with teeth a half pack of em

i was patient as i could be, but today, tuesday 5/19/20

still no love

so i gave up hope, and went in to seed surgery, i split each one open
    removed a side of the shell, im gonna say they most lkely are done but ,
    i laid them into some coco, put a few droppers of water over them
    and hope maybe something comes up

i am thinking i waited a day too long

busy with house repairs and some irl things this weekend i didnt have much time to babysit these seeds like i could have

- my apologies to hammerhead and IC for this doa shitshow
    i want to thank hammer for sending his testers to me, i really apreciate the love purple frostbite.

winding down my renovations, ill be moving into these grows as a full timer
    im just gonna make this my job instead of a hobby
    so ill be spending the majority of my time treating my grows as a 9-5

ll update if i havany luck with these

Leave a comment:

• OrgAeroMan
    replied
    Good luck Boyd, we're rooting for you

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    There hasn't been any reports yet with hard or fussed shells on these. There's others testing all of the A5bx x FP project .. It will take 3-4 days max to crack the shell. If you haven't seen a tap in that time you can crack them. The longer you dont help the more likely they will rot sitting in water.

Your popping technique is odd. Soak the seeds in water don't disturb them for 3 days. Do not put them in the fridge?. If its been 3 days sitting with nothing it could be to late.

Leave a comment:

• Boyd Crowder
    replied
    Originally posted by Smokin Joe View Post
    Hard shelled seeds. Crack em with your teeth and put em back in the paper towel.
    For a while glg was including a seed crack with every order.
    lol, thanks joe, maybe send me one on my next order

decided to try smokin joes suggestion - crack em w my teef
    5 were cracked 5 i did manually - so hopefully in the next 24 hrs ill see some tails
    im setting the baggy on a seed mat as well so maybe the warmth will coax them out

Leave a comment:

• Smokin Joe
    replied
    Hard shelled seeds. Crack em with your teeth and put em back in the paper towel.
    For a while glg was including a seed crack with every order.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X