What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hunting Hammerhead's Haze - (A5bx1 x Flashpoint#12) x Firestorm#18 :canabis:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got A pack of FB-B x A5bx x FP#40 going out to you. If you don't have any visible signs I don't see any need to continue with these :D.

Zomboy

Veteran
tough break man but it happens. at least you get the chance at redemption with some new testers

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what testers are for...I try to get a mix of experienced and newbies growers. It gives me a good idea who has issues. Your not the only person that had issues with these. You wont have any issues with the next pack of testers.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
tough break man but it happens. at least you get the chance at redemption with some new testers
just feels - embarassing lol

That's what testers are for...I try to get a mix of experienced and newbies growers. It gives me a good idea who has issues. Your not the only person that had issues with these. You wont have any issues with the next pack of testers.
feels ... less embarasing now
thank you hammer

techattack

Bad luck bro. I always use the same technic, glass of water if it wont open in 48h i put them on WET paper towel till it opens.. But sometimes it happens that i let them too much time on water, or dried too much.. Who knows.. Better luck next time.