What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Watermelon kush?

So you think dry snitching and saying someone’s real name on open forum is acceptable?

when and where the fuck did you grow up thinking that’s ok

Who do you think you are? fr

you think this forum is the only place neils name has been said outloud lmao

TPFTFW

Veteran
idk, at least I’m not a dry snitch saying peoples names on open forum and peddling his little likely whack creations that “birthed” dying breed seeds.

that’s fucking hilarious

edit

Last edited:
looks like you're a fan boy lmao I could easily prove via genetic sequencing what you're working with guy. Modern technology provides us this opportunity. You never see dying breed selling seed with a COA attached.

TPFTFW

Veteran
I have my own special storage container for his and his friends work,

and I’ve spent 0$

The actual breeders of Adonai are actually excited for their work to be genetic mapped.

I’ve talked with higher about it.

TPFTFW

Veteran
good for you, no one asked, we're talking about the real watermelon kush here.

You mean the one I got from ##### in 2012, the same cut cannarado has worked with..

the same watermelon kush cut that cannarado also admitted was made with Adonai?

or are we only talking about your S1 that you got in 2015? and is somehow clearly the original

Last edited:
You mean the one I got from manic in 2012, the same cut cannarado has worked with..

Hmm, maybe just maybe. I'd love to see the genetic mapping done, you said actual breeders? i thought you just said shiloh bred it

TPFTFW

Veteran
Sounds like alot of hearsay, I'm not stressing it I'm smoking watermelon kush right now :laughing:

that’s cool, I’ll just leave this right here again
To assure it’s not skipped over

You mean the one I got from ##### in 2012, the same cut cannarado has worked with..

or are we only talking about your S1 that you got in 2015? and is somehow clearly the original

Last edited:

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
idk, at least I’m not a dry snitch saying peoples names on open forum and peddling his little likely whack creations that “birthed” dying breed seeds.

that’s fucking hilarious

edit

Easy there buddy. Just because someone chooses to go by some dumb fucking made up name in public does not change the fact that he runs a licensed company in the state of California, which does not allow fake names for registration. Stating the owners name of a legitimate business is not doxxing. You can't snitch if something is on the up and up.

Just sayin... You can carry on your pissing match now...

WFF

TPFTFW

Veteran
Definitely made in 2015 from your GeNitiCks

That’s why im popping them invitro and performing embryo rescue if necessary.

picture.php

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the plugs cross of watermelon zkittles x lemon tree throws out some very nice watermelon tasting plants, i can see hes worked with some of the other stuff sold by dying breed too.

picture.php

The original unhybridized Watermelon Kush 2020 outdoors, we plan on improving the yield / THC % over this coming season. We're also converting a few phenos into CBD / CBG dominant cultivars for medicinal use.

Last edited:

eastcoastled

So you think dry snitching and saying someone’s real name on open forum is acceptable?

when and where the fuck did you grow up thinking that’s ok

It’s not ok anywhere, but if you read the entire thread it’s not about that. I can pretty much sum it up for you. The person you are arguing with believes they invented weed. Anyone who tells you they have an exclusive terp profile is full of shit. You want to talk about melon? How long has cannalope been around? That’s a melon flavor right? How many crosses to get that to smell and taste like watermelon. Anyone who believes the watermelon terp profile was created in 2015 is clearly on crack.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
It’s not ok anywhere, but if you read the entire thread it’s not about that. I can pretty much sum it up for you. The person you are arguing with believes they invented weed. Anyone who tells you they have an exclusive terp profile is full of shit. You want to talk about melon? How long has cannalope been around? That’s a melon flavor right? How many crosses to get that to smell and taste like watermelon. Anyone who believes the watermelon terp profile was created in 2015 is clearly on crack.

Haha. This is not wrong. Cannabis is so variable that there simply has to be lines that are unrelated genetically with similar terpene and flavonoid profiles. I think the dude just has an issue with Dying Breed. True or not, who knows...

I have my own special storage container for his and his friends work,

and I’ve spent 0$

The actual breeders of Adonai are actually excited for their work to be genetic mapped.

I’ve talked with higher about it.

Here is where this story falls apart. Adonai is not Watermelon Zum Zum. Adonai is listed as the father in a bunch of DB crosses including Peach Fuzz. If Watermelon Zum Zum was a pheno of Adonai then why not just say that? Why go the unknown bagseed bullshit route?

I am not hating on you. There is just a ton of seedy shit that goes on this biz, so nothing really surprises me when it comes to cannabis and ethics.

It looks like you got some FIRE hidden away with that Adonai!!! Grow them out and share pictures and smoke reports. Make F2s and beyond for just the sake of preservation!!!

WFF

Lmfao, twisting my words, no one said I created cannabis, I naturally genetically engineered my plants via terrior influence. You guys are more bark than bite. The whole thread started as someone asking where Watermelon Kush came from and if anyone still had it, I still have it, I bred it on the east-coast. Simple as that.

Tracing genealogy in modern day is so easy.

TPFTFW

Veteran
The watermelon I refer to as in "East-coast watermelon kush" is the one that you can easily google as "Watermelon" or "Watermelon Kush" and it will say unknown breeder ~

https://www.leafly.com/strains/watermelon

Anyone with half a brain can see your full of shit

you saying that where you grow cannabis can affect long term expressions within it as far as terpene profiles is asinine.
It can locally affect the result, but 100% not in the ways you claim.

Latest posts

Latest posts