Mango Thai by The Real Seed Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mango Thai by The Real Seed Company

Has anyone tried it? Smoke, effects, potency, aroma?

It looks delicious

Comment

waiting for a few to sprout now will report back

Comment

I just got some for my next grow but have not started them yet

Comment

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=5721 , I cant help myself but it sounds like mango haze...
          If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=5721 , I cant help myself but it sounds like mango haze...
            that post seems to be about red thai not mango??

Comment

you are right, sorry. effect of red thai still sound to me like mango haze
              If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Please update to this thread or in PM along with a pictures.

Comment

I have two going with one looking to be a female by preflowers. Vigorous growth and the leaves are not that thin but that could change. 11 days since I flipped the lights.

Comment

2019 grow

Last Spring the Mango Thai that was available from RSC was from a reproduction seed run. I tried 4 seeds and got four females. I grew them outside in fabric smart pots. They vegged well, did a big stretch, and flowering really kicked in around the 3rd week of September.

Maybe it was the limited root zone of the pots but they were essentially done 8 weeks later in mid November. New white pistil growth was done and leaving them longer would have meant watching them weather and degrade.

Great citrusy ripe fruity terpenes and classic sativa effect, strong but also clear without much body effect.

This year I have the newer direct from the source seeds. All 4 germinated and are established seedlings. I'm also going to be growing the new Highland Lao and Lao Gold that just became available. I'm old enough to remember the classic Thai sticks and I'm hoping to find the strain closest to the best ones.

Comment

Please let me know if you will be able to find something to the classic Thai sticks.

Comment

Just got done looking at it on the RSC website this is the picture they have
                        leather and musk sound like a nice cologne

not really in to fruity perfumes myself but if I was it would be hoppy mango prob

"if" the biggest small word in the dictionary

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by harvestreaper View Post

nice looking cross so far subbed for the rest of the show thx
                            how was the straight run of mt my hope is its a good breeder

are the terps there?
                            "if" the biggest small word in the dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by acespicoli View Post
                              nice looking cross so far subbed for the rest of the show thx
                              how was the straight run of mt my hope is its a good breeder

are the terps there?
                              its not a cross its advertised as rsc mango thai ,,,but it was collected from laos ,,,hence my labelling ,,mango terps on a couple of females and a male ,very elegant looking plants ,,no intersex so far

Comment

Working...
                              X