replied

Leave a comment:

• ...CR500AF...
    replied
    Ya man...

Leave a comment:

• star crash
    replied
    Who wants to get High? And I mean high as a kite Click image for larger version

Name:	24C8FF81-D422-4FD4-8D4E-44DA15C10C3F.jpeg
Views:	82
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	17838855Click image for larger version

Name:	97901C33-8A85-4104-B66B-661CAF6D0881.jpeg
Views:	81
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	17838856

Leave a comment:

• TheDarkStorm
    replied
    Originally posted by @hempy View Post

There just in early Flower Dark basically they all just sexed there in week 6 so a long way to go but happy with what i found and would not of hesitated to cull if they did not met requirements.

This is one of the males not a good pic at all but this guy leaves your fingers oily n sticky if you rub the steam he smells of sour mango strong smell for a male his a little brad leaf for my liking but only the shade leaf but has the frame so i cut him back will smoke test.The other male is tall has no real side branching again oily sticky feel from steam rub smoke test to be done may end up using both.

Click image for larger version Name:	20210406_113911 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.8 KB ID:	17836738
    Thanks hempy.....some of it looks similar to number 36 and 37....im guessing thats a seed plant...if so it will probably look abit different as a cutting and as it gets some age....yeah those oily sticky branched ones with a quite deep scent is a good sign....I would definitely test the progeny of both males...or if doing a repro you could use both.

Leave a comment:

• @hempy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDarkStorm View Post

Ive seen pictures of some really crazy wild sativa plants in the line....quite afew plants seem to have stems with huge tricromes growing out of them....looks to have some spectacular plants in the line.
    It dose and i know ruffly whats in it but dont want to post it will let others Like wallynolands post it up if he thinks its warranted.

Leave a comment:

• TheDarkStorm
    replied

Nevil was very proud of this line i remember him calling me telling me to open my email as he had just taken pics and he had sent me them for me to see like a proud new dad .

He wanted me to grow the OUTBACK Haze line out along with the Thai X MM for ages i regret not taking him up on that but was doing other things.

Great job OJD.

Click image for larger version Name:	image_2038700.png Views:	0 Size:	473.0 KB ID:	17836716Click image for larger version Name:	image_2038701.png Views:	0 Size:	458.9 KB ID:	17836717
    Ive seen pictures of some really crazy wild sativa plants in the line....quite afew plants seem to have stems with huge tricromes growing out of them....looks to have some spectacular plants in the line.

Leave a comment:

• @hempy
    replied

Cool hempy...ive been looking forwards to seeing some snaps from them...how far into bloom you got them ?
    There just in early Flower Dark basically they all just sexed there in week 6 so a long way to go but happy with what i found and would not of hesitated to cull if they did not met requirements.

This is one of the males not a good pic at all but this guy leaves your fingers oily n sticky if you rub the steam he smells of sour mango strong smell for a male his a little brad leaf for my liking but only the shade leaf but has the frame so i cut him back will smoke test.The other male is tall has no real side branching again oily sticky feel from steam rub smoke test to be done may end up using both.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210406_113911 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.8 KB ID:	17836738

Leave a comment:

• @hempy
    replied
    The OutBack Haze....pictures are OJD's
    Nevil was very proud of this line i remember him calling me telling me to open my email as he had just taken pics and he had sent me them for me to see like a proud new dad .

He wanted me to grow the OUTBACK Haze line out along with the Thai X MM for ages i regret not taking him up on that but was doing other things.

Great job OJD.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2038700.png Views:	0 Size:	473.0 KB ID:	17836716Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2038701.png Views:	0 Size:	458.9 KB ID:	17836717

Leave a comment:

• TheDarkStorm
    replied
    Happy 420 to you and every one Dark.

I should up date the NH i ended up with 2 very nice fems and 2 real nice males i culled a few along the way i will take a few pics once i get a new battery for the camera.
    Cool hempy...ive been looking forwards to seeing some snaps from them...how far into bloom you got them ?

Leave a comment:

• @hempy
    replied
    Originally posted by unnamedmike View Post
    ag seeds O Haze
    [/ATTACH]
    Ag OHaze ?.

They look nice Mike a few there to select from to hope you find some out standing plants mate and your off to a good start.

Leave a comment:

• @hempy
    replied
    Happy 420 to you and every one Dark.

I should up date the NH i ended up with 2 very nice fems and 2 real nice males i culled a few along the way i will take a few pics once i get a new battery for the camera.

Leave a comment:

• TheDarkStorm
    replied
    Happy 420 to every one....haze on

Leave a comment:

• unnamedmike
    replied
    ag seeds O Haze
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1527-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	17836695

Leave a comment:

• TheDarkStorm
    replied
    One more picture from OJD's outback haze....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• TheDarkStorm
    replied
    The OutBack Haze....pictures are OJD's
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X