What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
- coming soon - 'The Haze Wrestling Thread' - where members can wrestle over various types of Haze - oh wait a minute - <strokes beard> -

58bpen.jpg
58bp22.jpg

TheDarkStorm

Hello lost tribe...I think you'll find the hybrids started coming from people before nevil made them...it was certain people who turned those in holland to hybrids....maybe thats wat hempy is seeing that others are not...sometimes the facts arnt always as were told.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
All this talk about Nevil's cuttings and how he was so anxious to get them back made me wonder about his original seed collection and where it ended up, if he was also ever able to recover the collection or if it's still in NL.

In 2015 he partnered up with AusCann, a new medical start-up, and sold them his seed collection for 14 million shares of stock in their company but the seeds were never able to be delivered due to rules in the country regarding export?

Green Rush - Four Corners (abc.net.au) 15:40 and 17:30

Is anyone even interested in this old seed library or is it just all about the cuts now? :tiphat:

TheDarkStorm

All this talk about Nevil's cuttings and how he was so anxious to get them back made me wonder about his original seed collection and where it ended up, if he was also ever able to recover the collection or if it's still in NL.

In 2015 he partnered up with AusCann, a new medical start-up, and sold them his seed collection for 14 million shares of stock in their company but the seeds were never able to be delivered due to rules in the country regarding export?

Is anyone even interested in this old seed library or is it just all about the cuts now? :tiphat:

Hello cosmic giggle...thats a really good question...when nevil was in jail alot of that stock went missing...ben claimed it was binned..dj9 did say that it was open house at the castle before ben took over and nevil was detained...so likely alot of stuff was sold or went walkabout...probably absorbed into the foundation of a lot of companies that popped up since then...some of the guys have said and shown stock brought in that time period such as the nl#5 bx8?....what was retrieved by nevil when he came back was then later given to shanti baba....shanti baba has stated a number of times he has pulled certain plants from stock from 1987-89...eg nl, and the a5xskhzC aka ac male as well as others...there are a number of the mr nice seedlines that have been taken from that seed stock and worked further along with stock nevil made later.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Nevil joined TasCann first there was Troy the founder who had no clue and Nevil.

Nevil new Dr Mal Washer who was a retired politician from WA and Nevil got him involve and at a later date TasCann became Auscann.

The woman in the Four corners report called Green Rush is Dr Mal Washer Daughter who joined the company also down the road along with her husband.

Nevil got the shares because he was part of the company it had nothing to do with any deal to do with his genetics.

Nevil was the company's Breeder and cannabis consultant and had full owner ship of his genetics. They could use his genetics but at a set price % but he had full control and owner ship they were just pist Nevil was just smarter than them.

Nevil also joined a different company as a Breeder and cannabis consultant Stemcell United his name was worth more money than people realize he made millions with out even selling a single seed or germinating a single seed for any of them.

The Singaporean investors behind alleged medicinal cannabis stock, Stem Cell United, have finally announced how they will reward the man - King of Cannabis, Nevil Schoenmakers - who has given the stock one hell of a high since it announced his appointment as a strategic adviser.

It is giving him 10 million shares, with escrow arrangements stretching from 90 days to 12 months, plus a $5,000 per month advisory fee.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/tim...ot-stock-stemcell-united-20170320-gv1q1j.html

TheDarkStorm

The actual 1997,98,99 ssh clone..nevils cut, selected by nevil himself out of 2000 ssh seeds

your still looks cool cannatorium...what sort of terps you getting? Hopefully still old ssh...unfortunately post nevil ssh seems to have completely lost what it was originally..and successive generations are a pale shadow of what it once was ..hopefully your still picking up some good...
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20201008_224143.png Views:	7 Size:	605.2 KB ID:	17850022

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m trying to post pictures but the website is wonky:shucks:

Attachments

• F6C7AC35-6120-42E5-8BF3-090B9E3B167A.jpeg
    F6C7AC35-6120-42E5-8BF3-090B9E3B167A.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 21

Raho

Veteran
You guys should chill abit...this thread sometimes gets to a point were people dont want to visit it...we just go round and round in circles...or we see people giving sly digs to one another...all of you guys are better than this..each with good that you can contribute to the community...with personal disagreements it may be better take it to pm. As for nevil what made him stand out was his breeding skills which he had acquired at quite a young age, and with cannabis he was able to take that to extreams.

Hempy I can verify that karma definitely has a A5 cutting as from what ive tried an ive seen similar phenotypes definitely come out of the original 97 nevils haze....wether its a certain selected cutting or come from a seed given to someone I dont know...only nevil would have know exactly what it was once in his hands...unfortunately that wasnt ment to be....it could be any one of many nevil used between 1986 and 1989 as nevil used many different a5 cuttings at this time period...the cut known as a5 2a was selected by nevil in 1989 but he had made many hybrids before this including nevils haze using other a5 cuttings...he even had male a5 cuttings at one point....as to the c5 I haven't tried the cut sammy holds...it does look different to the c5 1 to me...but same again only nevil himself would have know what exactly was what...so there is no point in us arguing....but those who tried the actual original f1 lines nevil made himself will know if the cuttings are original f1's as believe me futher generations and imitations are not the same.....a prime example of this is the ssh which for the last 15 odd years has been a pale shadow of what it originally was.

Id also like to say...saying things repeatedly like nevil was a junky is not very nice...yes nevil may not be here with us any more...but he still has family, children and friends that dont need to see derogatory term used against him..as if thats all he was and couldn't do or be nothing else without certain people. Drug depend people can only help themselves...nevil was a former drug user who over came this issue, which isn't very easy and I think its more better to remember this point....it would be nice if we could just do things more civily..especially were those who are no longer with us ar concerned

There are 6 posts in here with the term "Junky" referring to Nevil (now 7.)

There is only one "out of the blue" reference to Nevil's heroin use and the term "junky" without the term being brought back up by you TDS or people responding to your objections to the term.
In effect TDS, if you had not replied to "defend" Nevil, it would have only been mentioned here one time.

BTW, that first mention also included valuable history of Nevil's earliest days in NL (and the people who inspired and helped him) that I had never read anywhere before. It was a GREAT POST.

The term "junky" is pejorative. It is a term LOADED with negative connotations used to bias people against someone with a medical problem . . . an addiction. Knowing Sammy's heart on this as i do, I am sure that Sammy did not intend it in that way.

These days we should hope that people fighting addictions are looked at in a kinder light, but when someone uses terms like "Junky" or "crackhead" (for crack, not heroin of course) or just mentions "Meth," it instantly destroys sympathy and creates bias against the person being labeled. Again, I know that Sammy didn't intend to do that.

The story of Nevil's heroin use was shared by him on MNS forums years ago. It is part of his triumph over adversity to rise above such difficulty to make such an impact on all of our lives . . . the world.
White washing a man's history does him a disservice.
Nevil knew when he told everyone the story that people would think the way that they wanted to on hearing it, and there was nothing he could do about it. Yet he chose to share it, which to me displayed honesty and courage. People will say that he did it himself so others who already knew wouldn't claim he was trying to hide it. Whatever. The man survived that demon, which has killed so many others. I have always seen his victory as a sign of strength.

DarkStorm, Hempy started this thread to talk about "Haze". Read the title.
From the very beginning, this thread has been about Nevil, and that is 100% because of Hempy.
I have no problem with that. We should have A GREAT thread about Nevil here.
Unfortunately, this thread is not it. I come here to read (and not post) because for me it has all the fire, drama and insanity of a Telemundo Novela.

I just wish Hempy would change the name of the thread because it is clearly labelled wrong.
It should be:
"Nevil and the Hazes he made"
or . . .
"King Nevil and the days of his Haze"

or maybe most accurately . . .
"Nevil's friend Hempy (and his Thia . . . nobody else knows anything!)"

If you don't like people mentioning Heroin with Nevil, then please TDS, stop doing it.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
The actual 1997,98,99 ssh clone..nevils cut, selected by nevil himself out of 2000 ssh seeds

your still looks cool cannatorium...what sort of terps you getting? Hopefully still old ssh...unfortunately post nevil ssh seems to have completely lost what it was originally..and successive generations are a pale shadow of what it once was ..hopefully your still picking up some good...
filedata/fetch?id=17850022&d=1620220107

Smell: fresh,sweet flowery, leather, metalic lemon candy

Taste: Flowery,pine,Camphor,lemony strong but sweet.

High: At begining racy (not good for beginers) after postive relaxed-uplifted feeling which last long with some visuals like nice colors,and sense for music good for dririving,playing chess,meditation,streching.... One of the best...

For me it is like skunked up NL5xhaze....

Like this it looks when it is grow in hoter rooms much more foxtail,this one was winter round so buds were much more dense afghan/skunk like and buds are sweeter in summer buds look more like haze and smell little bit more hazy...like pepper is boosted with heats....not every round is the same always some differences but when you smell it you know that is is straight Dutch Haze...

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.............what was retrieved by nevil when he came back was then later given to shanti baba............

:good: Thank you DarkStorm, so it appears that Nevil never really had any of his original seed collection to deliver to TasCann/AusCann in the 1st place in 2014? :shucks:

pilis

Hallo!
Why so fighting so much about the past?
YOU can not change what was before.
And who the fuck cares abouth the past?
I`m here now and I want to read now whats happyning in the HAZE NOW!
You know at the time only 1 man take care about HAZE and send all the OH and `90 Haze around the world to REAL cannabis grower?
Again!
I dont care about the what was before xy years!
Do you have Madmac-s OH-s or 90-?
I have.
Because HE and all the people ,Golli and JohnnyChicago was sending all over the world this rare haze seeds!
How many seeds of rare seeds send You for free around the world?
Those people the real growers who did it, THE REAL CANNABIS GROWERS!
I was in Laos end of 2019 to look for rare sativa cannabis seeds,very thin leavs.
Find some and was sending to the USA to growers.
This is what we schould do,SHARING!
I dont know who is Hampy but if I would be he I would send ALL my great,old seeds around the world to other growers.

Why?
Haze will be never a commercial weed because a company can not earn money with it.
This means,no money.
This means,only for people like you and me
I have enough haze seeds and in this tread I have the folloving massage for the famous member here,dont care which name:
Share your haze seeds for free around the world or you want to take them with you????
The last suit dont have a bag,you can not take it with you.
Share it and make many cannabis grower happy.

TheDarkStorm

There are 6 posts in here with the term "Junky" referring to Nevil (now 7.)

There is only one "out of the blue" reference to Nevil's heroin use and the term "junky" without the term being brought back up by you TDS or people responding to your objections to the term.
In effect TDS, if you had not replied to "defend" Nevil, it would have only been mentioned here one time.

BTW, that first mention also included valuable history of Nevil's earliest days in NL (and the people who inspired and helped him) that I had never read anywhere before. It was a GREAT POST.

The term "junky" is pejorative. It is a term LOADED with negative connotations used to bias people against someone with a medical problem . . . an addiction. Knowing Sammy's heart on this as i do, I am sure that Sammy did not intend it in that way.

These days we should hope that people fighting addictions are looked at in a kinder light, but when someone uses terms like "Junky" or "crackhead" (for crack, not heroin of course) or just mentions "Meth," it instantly destroys sympathy and creates bias against the person being labeled. Again, I know that Sammy didn't intend to do that.

The story of Nevil's heroin use was shared by him on MNS forums years ago. It is part of his triumph over adversity to rise above such difficulty to make such an impact on all of our lives . . . the world.
White washing a man's history does him a disservice.
Nevil knew when he told everyone the story that people would think the way that they wanted to on hearing it, and there was nothing he could do about it. Yet he chose to share it, which to me displayed honesty and courage. People will say that he did it himself so others who already knew wouldn't claim he was trying to hide it. Whatever. The man survived that demon, which has killed so many others. I have always seen his victory as a sign of strength.

DarkStorm, Hempy started this thread to talk about "Haze". Read the title.
From the very beginning, this thread has been about Nevil, and that is 100% because of Hempy.
I have no problem with that. We should have A GREAT thread about Nevil here.
Unfortunately, this thread is not it. I come here to read (and not post) because for me it has all the fire, drama and insanity of a Telemundo Novela.

I just wish Hempy would change the name of the thread because it is clearly labelled wrong.
It should be:
"Nevil and the Hazes he made"
or . . .
"King Nevil and the days of his Haze"

or maybe most accurately . . .
"Nevil's friend Hempy (and his Thia . . . nobody else knows anything!)"

If you don't like people mentioning Heroin with Nevil, then please TDS, stop doing it.

I never replied to your earlier post to me ..you probably saw that...the one were I mentioned Johnny's work with haze....I saw johnny had no problem with the term I used....infact I can go find over 10 posts if not more were the term reproduction has been used by others in reference to johnnys work all over this site yet youve said nothing....so why jump on my post....if johnny had a issue with the term im sure he would of told me....Johnny already knows what I think of his work.
As to these other things you bring up...the word your using do you like it or not....I can go back into this thread and show you other places its been used..other than the ones youve chosen to count...coupled along with the words..not to be trusted..and lier....so you can see that that word dont have a positive affect....as for sammy...maybe I have some respect for sammy..and I didnt want to see him going down that path and using such words...words that coming from him and other people looking up to him other people could use negatively..so I spoke up...I said nothing personally against him...I also didn't say dont mention the past drug use again...if you read back I said ther is nothing wrong with using the words "drug usser" or "former drug user"....and like you've clearly explained yourself how that word can be used....anyway if that word had been used against someone else I would have spoke up then too....Ive seen people who use coke call people who use crack crackheads and look down on them...and ive spoke up....ive said to those coke users they are using the exact same substance as the guy ther looking down on...so that then makes them a crack head too does it not....anyway no need for crap like that...as no one is better than anyone...simple..so no need to paint such pictures

anyway if you have any issues with me please pm me ...thanks.....

TheDarkStorm

Hallo!
Why so fighting so much about the past?
YOU can not change what was before.
And who the fuck cares abouth the past?
I`m here now and I want to read now whats happyning in the HAZE NOW!
You know at the time only 1 man take care about HAZE and send all the OH and `90 Haze around the world to REAL cannabis grower?
Again!
I dont care about the what was before xy years!
Do you have Madmac-s OH-s or 90-?
I have.
Because HE and all the people ,Golli and JohnnyChicago was sending all over the world this rare haze seeds!
How many seeds of rare seeds send You for free around the world?
Those people the real growers who did it, THE REAL CANNABIS GROWERS!
I was in Laos end of 2019 to look for rare sativa cannabis seeds,very thin leavs.
Find some and was sending to the USA to growers.
This is what we schould do,SHARING!
I dont know who is Hampy but if I would be he I would send ALL my great,old seeds around the world to other growers.

Why?
Haze will be never a commercial weed because a company can not earn money with it.
This means,no money.
This means,only for people like you and me
I have enough haze seeds and in this tread I have the folloving massage for the famous member here,dont care which name:
Share your haze seeds for free around the world or you want to take them with you????
The last suit dont have a bag,you can not take it with you.
Share it and make many cannabis grower happy.

I think you should do exactly as you say great idea......gift hempy some of your gems

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
This tread is like a soap opera : irresistible even if boring at times ...
Well,let me say something: even Christ had defects, I do not understand why a human being should not have them (even if loved by many)...
About hard drugs:I've done things that can't be told in a public forum, and (like many other users here) I've had drug addiction problems, it's long gone, I got out of it, but I'm not ashamed of what I've done, what if anyone were to say I was a drug addict, well that's right, that's not offensive ....this is a life thing...
And I disagree that o.haze doesn't sell; maybe in the 1980s when most growers wanted fast, smelly indica, but today, with the new laws, more and more people are going back to growing long flowering sativas (obviously trendy), just take a spin on Instagram, or ask Dubi how little oldtimer haze sells....

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Rather, as someone has previously mentioned, I wonder how many cuttings and seeds were taken while Nevil was not present, and resold / circulated under different names ...

TheDarkStorm

:good: Thank you DarkStorm, so it appears that Nevil never really had any of his original seed collection to deliver to TasCann/AusCann in the 1st place in 2014? :shucks:

No..I dont think he did...I think that story gets mixed up cosmic....as what actually happened is nevil invested in shares with the companies...then got on their corporate boards...the price of the shares sky rocketed due to him being ther and his name...and then nevil cashed out...the seeds he made in Auss are held down safe privately...their still in the hands of the people rather than any corporations.
he was going to use his genetics protected under a legal banner...but the businesses never got the go aheads/paper work all finalised...the genetics were never sold like that as far as I know.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Nevil joined TasCann first there was Troy the founder who had no clue and Nevil.

Nevil new Dr Mal Washer who was a retired politician from WA and Nevil got him involve and at a later date TasCann became Auscann.

The woman in the Four corners report called Green Rush is Dr Mal Washer Daughter who joined the company also down the road along with her husband.

Nevil got the shares because he was part of the company it had nothing to do with any deal to do with his genetics.

Nevil was the company's Breeder and cannabis consultant and had full owner ship of his genetics. They could use his genetics but at a set price % but he had full control and owner ship they were just pist Nevil was just smarter than them.

Nevil also joined a different company as a Breeder and cannabis consultant Stemcell United his name was worth more money than people realize he made millions with out even selling a single seed or germinating a single seed for any of them.

First there was TasCann which was founded by Troy, Nevil and 2 others. It existed very briefly (on paper) before being bought out by AusCann.

It never brought in any money, otherwise Troy wouldn't have had to create the Go Fund Me acct for Nevil's Hep C treatment, so I assume that Nevil was broke at that time if he couldn't afford treatment.

Nevil's involvement with TasCann/AusCann only lasted for about 3 mos. before he was no longer listed on their site.

I emailed AusCann's Dr. Elaine Darby at the time (Dr. Mel Washers daughter) to inquire and got this response:

Date: Sat, Jul 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for your email.

This web page appears to have been overlooked! The website managers are now
looking into this.

AusCann's licence to produce medicinal cannabis on Norfolk Island is under
review by the Commonwealth. This unfortunately has put AusCann's proposed
Norfolk Island plans on hold. Given the project is on hold and there is
uncertainty on when the project may resume Troy and Nevil are not currently
providing consulting services to AusCann.

Hopefully we will have an outcome to the licence review shortly.

Kind regards

Elaine Darby
Project Manager
Firefly Health Pty Ltd
Phone: 0458 372 511

Nevil was never again listed as consultant or part of the company on the website.

............. Nevil got the shares because he was part of the company it had nothing to do with any deal to do with his genetics.

Nevil was the company's Breeder and cannabis consultant and had full owner ship of his genetics. They could use his genetics but at a set price % but he had full control and owner ship they were just pist Nevil was just smarter than them.................

So fast forward to 2018 and the Green Rush news report and Dr. Darby is telling a different story (abt 17:30 in) than the one reported to Hempy. Dr. Darby says that Nevil was given the 14 million shares in exchange for his expertise and seed collection (which they never got because it no longer existed per DS) and that he was #3 shareholder in AusCann and his shares were valued at 30 million (in 2018).

..... Nevil was just smarter than them.................

........... hmm, well if he was too broke in 2014 to afford the Hep C treatment but had a potential $30 million for 3 mos. work (which he never performed) by 2018 then maybe he was smarter or, more likely, just grifted another one of his many partners maybe? ;)

Montuno

...como el Son...
Smell: fresh,sweet flowery, leather, metalic lemon candy

Taste: Flowery,pine,Camphor,lemony strong but sweet.

High: At begining racy (not good for beginers) after postive relaxed-uplifted feeling which last long with some visuals like nice colors,and sense for music good for dririving,playing chess,meditation,streching.... One of the best...

For me it is like skunked up NL5xhaze....

Like this it looks when it is grow in hoter rooms much more foxtail,this one was winter round so buds were much more dense afghan/skunk like and buds are sweeter in summer buds look more like haze and smell little bit more hazy...like pepper is boosted with heats....not every round is the same always some differences but when you smell it you know that is is straight Dutch Haze...

Is it really like that?
To me, outdoors (I'm an outdoor animal, exclusively) I get the opposite impression...
...And to what extent (apart from genetics) a low light intensity can favor open and spiky flowers, and a high one the opposite? ...Or do you observe rather the opposite effect?

Salud a espuertas para tod@s.

Pd CosmicGiggle :

Does the Commonwealth have a decision on a "domestic" issue like that in Australia ?!?

Salud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts