What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncali

Veteran
So someone needs to write a Haze anthology. A collection of online posts (letters), interviews, guest written pieces/articles, relating to history, effect on the scene etc that haze has had in the last half century

What's going to happen when all you dudes are gone? There some semi-amature haze historians on a half dozen different forums/mediums. It is hard to keep track of all the discussions going on in so many various places.

I'd buy a book (and pay handsomely) to have all that knowledge congregated into one format. That'd be dope. and it would serve to preserve the history as closely to factual as possible for future generations.

In 20 years I don't want to hear some kid in middle America claim to have the "real deal haze cut from South Florida" or some bullshit.:bigeye:

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
You should be able to recover all the versions told in these decades ...
Constantly changing stories and lies .... In 30 years there will be someone who will tell a few more stories, and it will be even easier because the protagonists will be gone ....
It remains only to cultivate it, and to let go of all the stories, jealousies and divisions ...
This strain originates from young people full of love, hope and friendship, it's time to keep the good vibes going .....

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
You should be able to recover all the versions told in these decades ...
Constantly changing stories and lies .... In 30 years there will be someone who will tell a few more stories, and it will be even easier because the protagonists will be gone ....
It remains only to cultivate it, and to let go of all the stories, jealousies and divisions ...
This strain originates from young people full of love, hope and friendship, it's time to keep the good vibes going .....

Here's the latest bullshit lie to the Haze story, fabricated by everyones favorite Hero/Hayz God Sam the BSman.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210401_013201.jpg Views:	3 Size:	121.9 KB ID:	17822482

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im not sure which I should start with.. I got a few THH started. Ill do others as time/space opens up.

Goodherb

Im not sure which I should start with.. I got a few THH started. Ill do others as time/space opens up.

Good opening batsman ;THHaze .
AS far as I heard, "it's should be similar too Sammy Sosa/Mark Maguire on steroid" because it was gifted from genetically (great sativa's, colombians) pheno's.
Still Mr. Tom , selected along the hulk lines !
Yes, Hammerhead you hit the nail on the head, brother I have no doubt!

acespicoli

I remember back in the day when creeper was not a plant that grew like a vine :biggrin:
It was dark and purple and a few hits might be too many...especially for occasional smokers
that haze was all thru my brain roller coaster ride for sure

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
come on rf , for a dea agent your not dealing in facts much hahahah:: >> ???

can you quote that from sam, or is it just some assumption of yours that it came from him ??

Sorry Donald but the info for that source is way above your pay grade. 🤣

That's a quote from a true Haze expert Todd McCormick, he said that's what Sam's told him when he went to get the OHaze seeds.

I 100% trust and believe in Todd because :

I have never been dishonest about anything in my life because I don't have to be. The truth is what is it and I can live with that, regardless of what it is.

I never lied to make my life easier or better, I just faced it and got over it.

So f you if you are a liar, I am not.

herbgreen

Veteran
That's from Todd Mcormick ...

Nevil said he got seeds not clones

hempy put the quotes up one page back

Its actually sort of a crazy quote since hes saying Sam said that....well, I think Sam said he sold him the seeds

That was post a while ago

We have really got start illuminating and mapping out the location of these rabbit holes

That way we dont end up down here again

I mean people are high and it was 40 yrs ago?

Plus you are making it really easy to fuck with your head

who cares??

haze is whatever

If you can get a hold of it grow it and smoke it count yourself lucky

​​​​​​​might actually get you high......................x

​​​​​​

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Sorry Donald but the info for that source is way above your pay grade. 🤣

That's a quote is from a true Haze expert Todd McCormick, he said that's what Sam's told him when he went to get the OHaze seeds.

I 100% trust and believe in Todd because :

my pay grade is quite high these days ,
it would make your head spin ,, more than a few cones of haze , hahahaha...

boy todd is a saint , by his own words , such honest men , we have not seen such guys on the boards prior to this ,
no one attesting to their own honesty , lol ..

ahh its a new age indeed ,, at least we can have some fun teasing about it that s for sure ...

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
That's from Todd Mcormick ...

Nevil said he got seeds not clones

hempy put the quotes up one page back

Its actually sort of a crazy quote since hes saying Sam said that....well, I think Sam said he sold him the seeds

That was post a while ago

We have really got start illuminating and mapping out the location of these rabbit holes

That way we dont end up down here again

I mean people are high and it was 40 yrs ago?

Plus you are making it really easy to fuck with your head

who cares??

haze is whatever

If you can get a hold of it grow it and smoke it count yourself lucky

might actually get you high......................x

​​​​​​

I agree with you.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
It seems to happen around Nevil's anniversary the attacks on Nevil heat right up no wieners in this type of behavior.

30th of march 2 year anniversary RIP Nevil.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
It seems to happen around Nevil's anniversary the attacks on Nevil heat right up no wieners in this type of behavior.

goodness me ,
where are these wicked disrespectful folks ,
can you quote them so we can see and single them out hempy ,
it must have gone right over my head and that of others ,
best you point it out since we are plainly not seeing what you see ..

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Would you like me to quote your close mate MAHA Donald ?.

No i don't think you would how about you move on and stop patronizing me.

Go read Todd's latest bull shit contribution to the attack on Nevil that he claims came from Sam it is disrespectful.

JohnnyChicago

Sam must not consider me one of his fans :) even if I am the guy who has started this new haze wave with my work on the Seedsman Haze.
And my decision to gift it all to the community.
He did ask me publicly to contact him in order to send him samples for DNA testing of my flat pheno that did look like his favourite mother.
I did contact him in july 2015.
He pomptly responded to my p.m..
But he got his next response from me, only few days before christmas 2017 :D

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Hopefully the next Haze story remake includes Aliens, midgets, wizards, Ghost, interdimensional beings, and a big gun fight.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

Actually it seems to happen on a regular basis about once a week, the endless back 'n forth, the constant, repeated insults.

To me this could be an indication that the thread is played out, a pay-per-view dog fight where one of the dogs has already passed (RIP) but the 2 camps are still debating which dog was best and who won? :chin:

........ so maybe it's time to close this thread?

................... just sayin' :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts