Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ojd
    replied
    You guys crack me up , always talking about the Neville fans but man you guys cant get up Sams ass anymore, so much and its clear for anyone to see who made more of an impact on our scene.

Where is the famous sk1 the last 20 years ? , or any legendary O Haze in clone form .
    why is it that Neville's Genetics have been kept alive for over 30 years ? , because they were that good !.
    Where is Sam O Haze cut ? , there isn't 1.
    Sam didn't make Haze at all and any real breeder would know skunk 1 was a pheno of afghan or whatever dominated the X , and same didn't pull it out his hat , it was already made and Sam made seeds like any other breeder and used afghan or whatever with it and Sk1 was born , but if so good where it been the last 25 years ?.

Neville not a breeder 😂
    But sam is because he brought O Haze seeds to Holland and created Sk1 , thank those Afghans or whatever region who the seed came from that made most of the old famous strains .
    so much Double standards with the Sam fan club .
    Sam made seed from landrace seed , Neville made seeds from his , and so on etc etc.

The Grail strains of our world are still alive today , cuts all over the world that are 30 years old but no O Haze clones or Sk1 were kept from the early years ?, because people surpassed those strains and only kept the best.
    Neville come along and blew O Haze and Sk1 out the water and or the old strains declined into hay/hemp every year or new reproduction .

Such a shame how this place is moderated these days , moderators( Donald) can do whatever you want , say whatever you like , ban anyone, delete post just because you want to.
    ​​​​Miss the good old days when oldpink and clarence were running the show.
    People wonder why its so quiet around here these days its turning into other websites and far from the old icmag.com.

Leave a comment:

• CANNATORIUM
    replied
    Yes Im growing right now NLxHaze which is old cut that come from NL5xHaze seeds F1 original first relise.....its Haze smelling,with very ''Hazy'' high but flower around 9-10 weeks....

I see now why this strain made so much popularity in 1990's

Its strong as fuck,smell/taste like Haze,grow and yild like Indica(NL).....
    what the average grower would want more than that. ????

Leave a comment:

• harvestreaper
    replied
    Originally posted by @hempy View Post

Every single person has stood on the shoulders of those that have come before them .

What Nevil did no others did before or after him.

He started the cannabis seed industry and spread quality seed all over the world and for that he ended up with a price on his head.

Nevil went about collecting genetics.

He focused on breeding lines for indoor growers.

He cleaned lines up.

He did a lot.

What he also did that few have is share his methods.
    no one can ever take the huge splash nevil made away nor should they want to imo credit to all were due ,hes a huge name and rightly so ,,,,but man it was nl an sk that started the indoor game,, i knew of haze sk an nl before i knew of nevill i first new of nevil with his nl5 x haze cross which was epic great stuff but no were near as successful or influential on the indoor growing scene as sk and nl ,,just ask any uk /euro growers from that time

Leave a comment:

• harvestreaper
    replied
    Originally posted by Piff_cat View Post

The real question is what was colombian before it was colombian? Did it come from Africa, India, Thailand or pacific side like Phillipines? We know parker Davis brought bunch of stuff therr in 20s but what about rest of it? Caribbean Cortez and the Spanish? All we really know is it's not indigenous
    lots of africans taken there ,,,same as places like oaxaca,,,but pre european cultutres the mind boggles

Leave a comment:

• RingtailCanyon
    replied
    Originally posted by Trichonaut View Post
    Hello friends,

Trichonaut reporting for haze duties. Nice to meet you all.

I'm going to start by sharing some pics from a recent Todd's reproduction release of o haze. I will be back to fill in on my thoughts later. now to see if I can figure out the pics...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-20-12-12-07-1.png
Views:	159
Size:	481.0 KB
ID:	18051219
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-20-12-12-18-1.png
Views:	158
Size:	482.7 KB
ID:	18051220Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-20-12-12-55-1.png
Views:	157
Size:	491.6 KB
ID:	18051222Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-20-12-13-28-1.png
Views:	157
Size:	486.6 KB
ID:	18051224
    These look great. Welcome! What are the aromas and flower times?

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Nasty View Post

I'm growing the seeds i made with the fast flowering male atm,the OTH is dominant,i see a lot of stretch,increased flowering time and the smell is more on the haze side right now.
    Flower structure and resin coverage also improved.
    I crossed the same mothers to the other male because i want to build several lines,i did kind of an open pollination with males and females of both the strains putting a mark on each pollinated bud just to know who are the parents.
    Anyway back to pure haze...
    Yeah OTH is very dominant.

Leave a comment:

• Ur Humbl Nr8tor
    replied
    Originally posted by Koondense View Post
    Last weekend we were in the studio doing some mixing work, i only brought some original haze buds for me and my buddy...
    Not yet cured(1 month only), it smoked smooth and nice, a bit sharp on the throat but manageable.
    The effect was almost instant, mild at first, started creeping and rising the highness over half hour. We were in a state of bliss and happyness with a hint of speed increase, compared to almost any other smoke.
    A guy who was not smoking said the herb seemed kind of sharp, ithink this is the way most couch lovers identify a sativa vibe
    Pulse was increased so we finished the work earlier than expected, we previously smoked hybrids and got lazier with every toke. Not with haze, it keeps you active even when sitting down
    The smell was of frankincense and slight mint sharpness, a kind of medicinal vibe to her.

Cheers
    What do you like to play, Koon?

Leave a comment:

• Sub24ox7
    replied
    Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
    I've been out sick for nearly a week. Thought I screwed the cure on my haze's. Turns out I got the corona shit and it nearly instantly destroyed my olfactory capabilities then it went completely down hill from there! Opened a couple jars and absolutely no scent, none whatsoever. Tried a smoke and then it hit me. Hope the cure didnt get screwed in the process. Atleast its nice looking. Scared to smoke one until I can go a few days without chest pains.
    Cbda and cbga have been recently shown to help prevent COVID. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...boratory-study

hope you feel better and can smell better soon. ✌️
    i got vaccinated and boosted... as far as I know I have yet to get it. I guess I could have been asymptomatic. Anyway back to haze.

Leave a comment:

• Piff_cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Thule View Post
    I'd want to see both ohaze and Nev's tested side by side by the same company. Throw in Tom's haze too.

If they really have that different terpene profiles it makes me think only the one branded as original haze was pure Colombian and the other lines had more of the Thai blood. We need those tests!
    The real question is what was colombian before it was colombian? Did it come from Africa, India, Thailand or pacific side like Phillipines? We know parker Davis brought bunch of stuff therr in 20s but what about rest of it? Caribbean Cortez and the Spanish? All we really know is it's not indigenous

Leave a comment:

• Piff_cat
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyChicago View Post

Not seen any progress in the last 2 years in this thread? Are you sure you are speaking of Haze?

OH has been tested high THC.
    1.26% CBG
    Linalool very low.
    Myrcene highest.

I didn't mean no breeding progress I have a ton of respect for work you've done. I'm referring to breeding targets. If you understand what makes the haze magic then you can proactively try to improve it. Mycerene over .5 percent creates couchlock . Under .5 does not. Mycerene is a terpene hydrocarbon which is much less volatile then oxygenated terpene. It is the #1 most correlated to bld or indica

Leave a comment:

• LostTribe
    replied
    I've been out sick for nearly a week. Thought I screwed the cure on my haze's. Turns out I got the corona shit and it nearly instantly destroyed my olfactory capabilities then it went completely down hill from there! Opened a couple jars and absolutely no scent, none whatsoever. Tried a smoke and then it hit me. Hope the cure didnt get screwed in the process. Atleast its nice looking. Scared to smoke one until I can go a few days without chest pains.

Leave a comment:

• Donald Mallard
    replied
    todd mentioned it in his potcast ,
    they got the court papers that stated who it was ,
    he had made a line of nutes based on some recipe nevil shared with him as well as distributing seeds in the states for him,
    apparently the nutes with that name are still being sold according to todd ...

yea i was a bit surprised about the photo with the money,
    one thing to allow a story and pose with some hash ,
    but money, na that's going to attract the wrong sort of attention for sure ....

Leave a comment:

• @hempy
    replied
    Originally posted by Donald Mallard View Post

one of the reasons for the price on his head was posing in high times with piles of money,
    probably wasnt his best idea id say ,
    why would he even want people to know how much money he was making one wonders ,
    a good business man keeps that sort of information close to his chest , lest he attracts people that suffer from envy,
    that always bring bad luck ....
    I dont remember to much about the story but Nevil had a guy who turned out to be a DEA narc hanging out with friends of Nevil i think it was regardless. They went after Nevil because he shipped a shit load of seed to the US.

People got busted think it was part of Operation Green Merchant.

But yes High Times didn't help.

Leave a comment:

• flower~power
    replied
    I am however currently growing Nevils Haze x C5 Mango Haze… which is a fantastic hybrid bred by a very talented breeder Click image for larger version

Name:	1BB20212-E610-4B99-8204-186C1F714C37.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	18052440Click image for larger version

Name:	4FDE2074-6FD2-43E0-80A0-11F63C13AC7A.jpeg
Views:	83
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	18052441Click image for larger version

Name:	BC87C759-3126-4C4B-9EBD-D9E318193A2E.jpeg
Views:	84
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	18052442Click image for larger version

Name:	17A5DF94-6AE2-4918-8A04-62ABB8E8B24D.jpeg
Views:	84
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	18052443Click image for larger version

Name:	91261E59-76E2-49AD-907A-806B0BB8A128.jpeg
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	18052444Click image for larger version

Name:	7213B937-F9C2-4723-A720-C99C9BD7DF98.jpeg
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	18052445

Leave a comment:

• Donald Mallard
    replied
    Originally posted by @hempy View Post

Every single person has stood on the shoulders of those that have come before them .

What Nevil did no others did before or after him.

He started the cannabis seed industry and spread quality seed all over the world and for that he ended up with a price on his head.

Nevil went about collecting genetics.

He focused on breeding lines for indoor growers.

He cleaned lines up.

He did a lot.

What he also did that few have is share his methods.
    one of the reasons for the price on his head was posing in high times with piles of money,
    probably wasnt his best idea id say ,
    why would he even want people to know how much money he was making one wonders ,
    a good business man keeps that sort of information close to his chest , lest he attracts people that suffer from envy,
    that always bring bad luck ....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X