What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im looking for testers for the new Nevil Feminized project im working on.

Outback Haze clone x Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long clone Reversed.

Swiss Thai Nevil clone x Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long clone Reversed

Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long clone x Nevil Haze x Mullumbimby Madness Long clone Reversed.

If interested in running a log on icmag.com and your a long standing member who post pics and can start within 2 weeks from recieving the seeds then pm if interested or post on this thread

seeds will be ready to send in a week and a week to arrive.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
A bit of an update on my Nevil's Haze project.

I put the clones into flower some weeks back along with a Thai plant. I plan on pollinating all 3 with the Nevil's Haze male and taking each Nevil's haze Female on different paths down the road. One is C leaning and the other is A leaning.

The Thai x NH i plan on searching for ancestral Haze ancestors.

From seed the Nevil's Haze plants took 5 to 6 weeks to sex and 16/17 to flower.

I will admit i was disappointed with the speed of these plants as their mother was 20 plus weeker and took much longer to sex.

Well now i know why they were faster i had left the timer on 7/ 17 from a Thai run i had down to sex plants.

Now they are on 11/13 and loving it.

I never expected to find a strong Mango smelling Nevil's Haze female let alone a female and male.

The male has a sour Mango smell were the Female has the same Mango smell Queeny had.

Will be smoke testing over the Holidays with friends as sharing is caring but i have grown enough of Nevil's haze work to know what i found is something special.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
Im looking for testers for the new Nevil Feminized project im working on.

If interested in running a log on icmag.com and your a long standing member who post pics and can start within 2 weeks from recieving the seeds then pm if interested or post on this thread

seeds will be ready to send in a week and a week to arrive.

I could be of some use if you want to collect some "outdoor" data, ojd. Weather here is kind to these types of genetics.
If this isn't your aim, that's all good, too. I'm just thankful there are still those out there that continue to 'pay it forward' and offer to share their work with the community.
K+, ojd.

-cap

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
A dream, perseverance and hard work pays off! :good:

Congrats @hempy!:tiphat:

Thanks Cosmic and every one.

To be honest i just expected to make F3s as the F2s were now very old and i honestly did not expect to find a strong sweet Mango smelling Nevil's Haze female.

This was all luck sure i did the selections but to then find a female leaning to the HzC side and a female Leaning to the HzA side on top was no less than divine intervention.

The Mango significance for me originates from a very old strain we had here in the early to mid 80s called Mango Heads.

So having that smell in A Nevil's Haze is very special.

Once they start to flower i will up date with some pictures.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone grabbed any of the last Regular seeds Neville made from Nevilles friend ? , strain is called Kununarra Sunshine .

Nevil Haze 21 x swiss Thai X Thai x super kush X mml x Hempy thia

Similar lineage to Outback Haze but with more thai and a kush thrown in. I grabbed 5 packs and less than 100 packs available so dont sleep on them if your a Haze/Sativa Junkie like myself.

Attachments

• 20211201_110127.jpg
    20211201_110127.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 12

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no worries dr ,
i hope i didnt come off a bit harsh with you ,
sometimes just the written word doesnt convey feelings the way the person wants ,
essentially i agree with what you have said too ,
i have grown some nevils haze that was about as potent as you would want , need,
it wasnt that pleasant really ,, i wouldnt be reaching for it too often ,
but for a bit of fun and to rip your socks off , it was perfect ,
great to share with the friend that says sativa never does anything for them too .... lol ...

i much preferred the high from c5 and mango haze to be honest ,
i like that head buzz , euphoric kinda high ,
that stuff is hard to beat imho ...
89F13996-93FE-43BD-A470-2D528B16E63E.jpeg
C2F19578-8296-4F61-9471-6399400354B9.jpeg
90D787CF-FF40-4551-B913-E6BB6BA62433.jpeg
5676FBDB-FE38-4059-A4F3-4DEEF5DA1FF6.jpeg
53FB1AF1-2A29-42B0-AB33-A0E766CFCBD8.jpeg

sbeanonnamellow

Hey Star is that your fast Nevs x C5 from Wally? It reminds me so much of a "fast" Nevils Haze I saw a while back. Finished as quick as an 8-9 week Northern Lites with the bonus of some zesty sharp haze terps and an up soaring almost floating just outside of your body effect. Similar looking floral expression as your pics. Much love

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Anyone grabbed any of the last Regular seeds Neville made from Nevilles friend ? , strain is called Kununarra Sunshine .

Nevil Haze 21 x swiss Thai X Thai x super kush X mml x Hempy thia

Similar lineage to Outback Haze but with more thai and a kush thrown in. I grabbed 5 packs and less than 100 packs available so dont sleep on them if your a Haze/Sativa Junkie like myself.

Any hint as to where to look for these? I've googled and such, no luck. Probably all sold by now but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
got some nice resin developing there star,
what sort of aromas is she emitting ??

sweet , sour , floral , fruity ,loud etc ??

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	4221C352-D61C-47B2-94F5-8BBE6FFAD3F2.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	213.9 KB ID:	18005440
Tell you one thing …it’s not incense… neither were the parents…I don’t know what original haze is supposed to smell like maybe someone can tell me ?..Johnny says it shouldn’t be sweet but I am getting sweetness undertones…also to those who’ve grown Haze in the past >>> does this look like a Haze should look like? Compare ^^^ Montuno’s Green OldTimers Haze #19 X A5 Haze
To the OHaze ¥¥¥
Click image for larger version  Name:	4221C352-D61C-47B2-94F5-8BBE6FFAD3F2.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	213.9 KB ID:	18005440

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
picture.php

Sam's haze plant about to be harvested is my guess all the main leaf removed and in a pile bottom right that is the type of frame i mean.

Here you go Star.

OT Haze is not related to Sam's Haze.

One more Pic of Sam's Haze plants grown in Cali.

image_2047329.jpg

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
OT haze is related to sams haze... There is proof on phylos on a DNA level.... The Ace oldtimer is tied to all of the deepest narrow leaf colombians which are all stuff Sam and his friends posted on Phylos..

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here you go Star.

OT Haze is not related to Sam's Haze.

One more Pic of Sam's Haze plants grown in Cali.

Thanks Hempy :wave:I’ve seen those pics they’re decades old…Is there really that little documentation on seedsman original haze over the years?

Status
Not open for further replies.